Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? (2906 Views)

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Do you girls know that many guys consider staring to be a form of green light? Why would you stare at a man you clearly have no intentions of fvcking? Why are you making me feel you want me when you clearly don’t? What kind of emotional mental abuse is this? Imagine being so hornyyy and random girls that don’t even want you are staring at you, can you even picture that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Because they want to. grin
All those feminist Dem.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by ForestHill: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Clear your mind. Every stare is not an indication that a girl wanna sleep with you; she might stare at you because she finds you attractive, maybe because of your dress sense, neatness etc. If so, are you also saying our pets wanna sleep with us too when they stare at us repeatedly?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
you are the one who is immature into believeing that because a babe fancies the way you look and subsequently wanna get to know you, she automatically wanna fukc you... what comes out of your mouth, your character etc will make the difference between wanting to get to know you or not (and/or eventually fukc you)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Alaefulu(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
No mind dem with their stirring attitude, are their female in this forum because am yet to meet dem
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by BBBricks: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
In my street where I live presently, there is one girl selling groceries Ina shop

Everytime I pass by she always stare at me
So I concluded to give her a chance. I went to the shop and asked for some things to buy. It was detergent and MTN recharge card that I wanted to buy.

After all the hullabaloo and brouhaha, I left the shop. Luckily for me that day, her mum wasn't at the shop with her.
Later as I was passing by I overhead her discussing with her mum that "Me! Over my dead body, how am I going to marry that guy?!"
" its not possible!"
I was just like "wow"

So because I went to buy soap to wash my clothes and call card to call my olo.sho, this store receptionist is thinking I want to ba.ng her?

I was just laughing!

Her and her mum were very very aggressive attitudinaly that any small fuel they will catch fire!

I just ignored them and moved on

So what I am saying in essence is that girls will always admire cool guys but will deny it when in their comfort zone or in their sisterhood.

Had I been riding Range Rover or Mercedes 4matic, she wouldn't think twice before removing her pants for me!

#ItIsWell!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
That gender love mind games, you guys start starving them of attention because they are not worth it. I just had my dickkkk suckeddd this evening by a hook up girl. Hook up babes have my respect, they are direct and don’t play games. Till I dye relationships are never gonna be an option for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by silibaba: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Badboibipo:
Do you girls know that many guys consider staring to be a form of green light? Why would you stare at a man you clearly have no intentions of fvcking? Why are you making me feel you want me when you clearly don’t? What kind of emotional mental abuse is this? Imagine being so hornyyy and random girls that don’t even want you are staring at you, can you even picture that?

Time to work on your personal relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Collinscollin77: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin
BBBricks:
In my street where I live presently, there is one girl selling groceries Ina shop

Everytime I pass by she always stare at me
So I concluded to give her a chance. I went to the shop and asked for some things to buy. It was detergent and MTN recharge card that I wanted to buy.

After all the hullabaloo and brouhaha, I left the shop. Luckily for me that day, her mum wasn't at the shop with her.
Later as I was passing by I overhead her discussing with her mum that "Me! Over my dead body, how am I going to marry that guy?!"
" its not possible!"
I was just like "wow"

So because I went to buy soap to wash my clothes and call card to call my olo.sho, this store receptionist is thinking I want to ba.ng her?

I was just laughing!

Her and her mum were very very aggressive attitudinaly that any small fuel they will catch fire!

I just ignored them and moved on

grin
So what I am saying in essence is that girls will always admire cool guys but will deny it when in their comfort zone or in their sisterhood.

Had I been riding Range Rover or Mercedes 4matic, she wouldn't think twice before removing her pants for me!

#ItIsWell!
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Cousin9999: 4:23am On Apr 11, 2022
She might be staring because you have food on your face, maybe she's looking at the guy (or girl) behind you, maybe she thinks you look like someone who mugged her neighbor, maybe she wants to rob you, maybe she's daydreaming, or maybe she's holding in a fart.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
She stares at you Intensely, why not step into the game, stare back fiercely with all intent and purpose. Dramatize the whole occasion. Wink smiley. Lick your lips like it's smeared with honey. Blow kiss join.

Life's a theatre and we all are actors.

Whatever scenario you paint should be suggestive, seductive and all time influencing.

After all said and done chances are she'd find a way to strike up convo between you twos.

Life's a drama and we're all thespians. But I don't like the fighting part where they draw blood, smash face and break bones grin grin I run as fast as my legs could carry me when a scene like that pops up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? by luvyaself95(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
The two ways to know whether to want to fvck you or not if she laugh easily to do your jokes even the dry one and smile when she look at you.
Those two are the genuine ways to know

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / Dating White Guys / Does True Love Exist Or It's Just A Fairy Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.