Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? (2912 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Godoverevery: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2022
There nothing bad in loving comfort but it is pure evil as an adult to depend on some else for that.

I don't get myself Involved in people relationship crisis because most times you will make an enemy out of it.

A friend just ended a relationship of over 1yr based on the fact he feels the lady takes him for a fool.
According to him which I also confirm from the lady, he said most times when the lady is coming or leaving is side he books a ride for her even atimes when he is broke the lady will insist she can't take okada or keke to his place. So anytime he is broke he either borrow or wait till he has cash.

About 2 weeks ago the lady wanted to attend a Wedding and she was complaining about the stress, he suggested she book a ride to the place.....the response he got shocked him.

The lady told him she doesn't have money to waste, she rather take public transport.

Baba Dan vex now scatter things because he feels the lady indirectly called him a fool for always booking ride for her anytime she is visiting him and going.
He is really pained because he hardly even book ride for himself on outings.

The lady wants me to plead on her behalf but i don't feel comfortable doing that at all.

In asmuch I also share his sentiment but is this enough reason to break up with a lady ??

PS: they are both working class.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by brosom(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2022
If ever u allow that girls emotional face to manipulate u in helping her get the ship (ur friend), moving again enh, you re not only a SIMP or a man most miserable, but also a wasted sparm that cond*m could've don the needful.

Ur friend dodged a whole loaded rifle,

Stupid set of gender with intitlement DNA engrossed in their blood stream.

20 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Freestainworld(m): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Baba did well, em eye don clear now

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by SafetyFirst(m): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2022
She doesn't have money to waste, but she insists that the guy should be wasting his own money? Okwa ya? The guy man do well abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by KingofAbuja(m): 4:14am On Jun 07, 2022
People that do things for girls they can't do for themselves or family are really trying oh!

As soon as I smell, perceive, scent... Any aroma of entitlement oozing out of a lady, I show you the door.

18 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by deewhydoski(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2022
If my girlfriend, a working class cannot use her money to book a ride to my place should forget about the relationship. This one that cannot use her money to come to your place, is she the one that will surprise you and take you out for treat

7 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Throw her emotional punches. That's the best language. I think he has done the right thing. Right from now, she should do things for herself. She believes she is coming to offer a service to him, she wants a treatment that can make her not feel used. Maybe that's why. She is enjoying the relationship, even if u won't marry her atleast she enjoyed it. Sexually, materially and other ways.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
More than enough reason to break up a fvcking relationship........

No guyman should subject himself to such emotional manipulation from any so-called gf...

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Boogyman557: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by EmzyT: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by sammycipher(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2022
brosom:
If ever u allow that girls emotional face to manipulate u in helping her get the ship (ur friend), moving again enh, you re not only a SIMP or a man most miserable, but also a wasted sparm that cond*m could've don the needful.

Y'all shout simp, simp up and down but behave worse than simps
U think alphaness is only exclusive to how u handle women? No. U not only behaved like a simp, u behaved like an underaged one
Using insults to pass information is pro simp behavior man
Grow up
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Godoverevery: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2022
brosom:

Talk is cheap anyway most especially very cheap on a faceless forum.

You don't need to be aggressive while sharing your opinion is traits of the gender you condemning.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Nazgul: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Just tell her to call your guy (her boyfriend) and tell him she would start footing all her side of the bills in the course of their relationship. I'm sure the guy would accept her back. Apologizing whilst maintaining her old attitude wouldn't lead to anywhere cos they'd still breakup sooner or later.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
When they say don’t start what you can’t finish Una no go hear. You meet a lady and the next thing you start showing off unnecessarily, if you check well your friend started booking rides for her right from the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by playfrank(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Hwfr bro ......my weed don finish
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by indodon(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
I just have one question and the answer will also answer op...

Can you order for your Mama??

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by TeeGentle(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Eyes don clear shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Godoverevery: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Nazgul:
Just tell her to call your guy (her boyfriend) and tell him she would start footing all her side of the bills in the course of their relationship. I'm sure the guy would accept her back. Apologizing whilst maintaining her old attitude wouldn't lead to anywhere cos they'd still breakup sooner or later.

Someone that feels my guy is just over reacting...

You know ladies nah......it very difficult for them to see things from another perspective.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Boogyman557: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
playfrank:
Hwfr bro ......my weed don finish
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by loosecanon50(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Him mumu bottom wey she dey press anyhow don spoil
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by playfrank(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Make I drop Aza, make you for run the least make I see kush smoke this morning
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

WTF MAN!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Godoverevery:
There nothing bad in loving comfort but it is pure evil as an adult to depend on some else for that.

I don't get myself Involved in people relationship crisis because most times you will make an enemy out of it.

A friend just ended a relationship of over 1yr based on the fact he feels the lady takes him for a fool.
According to him which I also confirm from the lady, he said most times when the lady is coming or leaving is side he books a ride for her even atimes when he is broke the lady will insist she can't take okada or keke to his place. So anytime he is broke he either borrow or wait till he has cash.

About 2 weeks ago the lady wanted to attend a Wedding and she was complaining about the stress, he suggested she book a ride to the place.....the response he got shocked him.

The lady told him she doesn't have money to waste, she rather take public transport.

Baba Dan vex now scatter things because he feels the lady indirectly called him a fool for always booking ride for her anytime she is visiting him and going.

The lady wants me to plead on her behalf but i don't feel comfortable doing that at all.

In asmuch I also share his sentiment but is this enough reason to break up with a lady ??

More than enough reason. She's a type that will build house without the knowledge of the husband and collect rent from the husband in the house they're living.

She's self centered and selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by BigRocky: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
When they say don’t start what you can’t finish Una no go hear. You meet a lady and the next thing you start showing off unnecessarily, if you check well your friend started booking rides for her right from the beginning.

U get sence brother.

This guys will be showing off unnecessary and come to cry wen it outweighs them

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by henndukwe18: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Godoverevery:

i dnt tink its enough reason for a breakup, lt dem reason wit each oda
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by brosom(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
sammycipher:

Y'all shout simp, simp up and down but behave worse than simps
U think alphaness is only exclusive to how u handle women? No. U not only behaved like a simp, u behaved like an underaged one
Using insults to pass information is pro simp behavior man
Grow up
Get the fu*k outta my mention idiot, my opinion is of no concern to as urs to me.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by brosom(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Godoverevery:

Talk is cheap anyway most especially very cheap on a faceless forum.

You don't need to be aggressive while sharing your opinion is traits of the gender you condemning.
it's natural not to share same view/ideas with u man, respect that man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by sammycipher(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
brosom:
Get the fu*k outta my mention idiot, my opinion is of no concern to as urs to me.

SIMPLETON grin
Like I said grow up
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Medianna(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2022
It is an issue they can iron out na.
That is why its a relationship, we learn from each other and advice ourselves.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by WatchYourSix: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Medianna:
It is an issue they can iron out na.
That is why its a relationship, we learn from each other and advice ourselves.

How will they iron it out...?? Lol

. when a woman already segregates her man's money as the money that can be wasted and her own money as money that should be managed...its clear shes not a team person....u cant force team mentality on a person in a relationship...if a woman love a man genuinely, it comes naturally..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by brosom(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
sammycipher:

SIMPLETON grin
Like I said grow up
kettle calling pot black undecided

70yr old man grin grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Edyice: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

Na gal talk am ooo

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by baretalk: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Poor ladies are mainly a waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Acting On This Pranks By Ladies / OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day / How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.