Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) (74065 Views)

Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed For Drug Trafficking In Malawi (Pics) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
truthCoder:
The guy has swelling of his face. He should have been taken to a good hospital.

There is a chain of ignorance in Africa and only a personal and conscious effort can break it.

What surprises me most is when you see how some PhD holders in Africa reason as if they didn’t even go through an institution of learning.

We waft in the bliss of ignorance

What a deluded African you are. Who made you wise? The West? Don't you know they practice it more than African? Honestly, I never knew someone could be this daft
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
kmaster007:
Who say no juju
bloggers are feeding you lamba. And you are talking of juju. You mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Theunbothered: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

And somebody will go on live radio to say he doesn't believe in the supernatural!

You be correct mumu!

They beat the guy senseless that his lips started swelling.

If you think this man turned into a pig you deserve Buhari for 600 years.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by zolajpower: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Emma1Oj:
this is what you would have said if it were to be any of my useless sibling or relative abi?

Try and look at the other side of life and put pple in your shoe before you say or do anything to murden someone spirit.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by geezynoni: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2022
I can't see any pig head,why dem cover am with wrapper
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Gadafii:
The bike man sef try, what if the pig lick the back of his ears while riding cheesy

grin
Or bite. His/its teeth will be gracular!
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

And somebody will go on live radio to say he doesn't believe in the supernatural!

By the light of Andromeda your gullibility is off the charts. Did you even watch the freaking video? LoLz.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by uchennaq(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
All these people looking for overnight traffic to their blogs. Make una take am easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Memberclub(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

Them send this one go school oo
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by PrinceGallant: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
This is more than jungle justice....

You don't steal from the wrong people.... They will have you suffer for it....

There was a thief who was a real terror back then... Would make everyone tremble... and would steal at ease.... One day he went to rub a native doctor... And he casted a spell on him... Dude couldn't believe himself... He was turned into a goat.... A goat who could speak with human voice... His gang member scampered and left the town...

Stealing is bad and don't even think of it... Go out there and do your best.

What's title of that movie? I know it is Nollywood, who are the starring?
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by kmaster007: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Wahala dis early morning
HardMirror:
bloggers are feeding you lamba. And you are talking of juju. You mumu
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by pedel: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2022
It’s a medical condition called hereditary Angioedema.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
The fellow was obviously brutalized grin, nothing supernatural here

The way when someone is brutalised in your village his head will change to cow head or antelope head baa?
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
truthCoder:

There is a chain of ignorance in Africa and only a personal and conscious effort can break it.

What surprises me most is when you see how some PhD holders in Africa reason as if they didn’t even go through an institution of learning.

So mr Europe, what are you trying to say ? Is it that you don’t have data to watch the small clip or you are just being senselessly impossible ?
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Originalsly: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
This kind "supernatural " stuff was used as a deterrent. This is most likely the case here. The guy was caught by the vigilantes ... I believe a skinned pig face was pulled over his and tied down with the wrapper... then he was paraded in town for all to see what can happen if you steal a pig ... a cow ... or live stock. Who wouldn't think twice before stealing? Superstition always served as a deterrent in the past. Most are no longer effective ... we now live in a no fear do as you like society.

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
It is swelling from the beating he received.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by lomprico(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Dem beat pig figure comot for him head. Nothing supernatural there. All I saw was a very swollen mouth /lips
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
This blogger Is stupid. This is a swollen face
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Lightorder:
So mr Europe, what are you trying to say ? Is it that you don’t have data to watch the small clip or you are just being senselessly impossible ?
Are you blind to see it's a swollen face
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by phemmylink(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhx-3Dw4aM

Thus JUJU should be used for our politicians
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
truthCoder:

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Bifas1: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Lightorder:
grin grin grin your ignorance baffles the hell outta me.. So these kinda supernatural powers so called are in abundant in Malawi and Africa yet africans are wasting millions begging to purchase simple malaria medecines made in China and Europe. That guy is correct, i have free unlimited data/wifi but i didn't watched it, it's useless watching it.. the ridiculous headline alone is rubbish enough for me. Quick question, have you ever witnessed this kinda so called supernatural shit personaly? Or do you just watch them happen in videos, Seriously be honest... grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by MedicH: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2022
This one na real piggery
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Yea! Right!! Supernatural my bottom! grin the man claerly needs a surgeon and medications. He probarbly is allergic to something the alleged stolen pig parhaps. grin grin backwards africans!
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Kulushkalash(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

I used to think people who can speak English are objective in analysis and in assessment.

I was wrong.

I didn't see a pig's head, I saw an individual who was beating like there is nothing left else to achieve with his life, on his lips, face, cheeks, thus the puffiness and look alike of a pig.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by MrBroke(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2022
That shit a lie, fake story on how e b dat way, and that is no supernatural shit. grin
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
arowolo:

What a deluded African you are. Who made you wise? The West? Don't you know they practice it more than African? Honestly, I never knew someone could be this daft
Who made you wise? Africans? No! The west do not practice this crap! If anyone is daft it would be you!

Show me pictures or videos that isn't from a movie where the "west" practiced this nonesense, have you ever witnessed it practiced personaly? I can bet my bottom you have never!

Show us proofs or butt out!

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Daniluv1(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so disfigured after receiving a beating means turning into pig head now?!?!?!

It's obvious you are dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.