Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) (74064 Views)

Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed For Drug Trafficking In Malawi (Pics) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by patorial(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Pastor indeed lol. A Pastor that tell lies shamelessly. To get to any position of power in Nigeria isn't child's play, talkless of the Presidency.

See this article from a former Presidential aide on Aso Rock.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/the-spiritual-side-of-aso-villa/

Prof. Osibanjo is a senior pastor of a know church of God and also a occultic member of the things of Satan.

This is where I don't like discussing religious,cause it all leads to confusion.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
patorial:

Prof. Osibanjo is a senior pastor of a know church of God and also a occultic member of the things of Satan.

This is where I don't like discussing religious,cause it all leads to confusion.

In Politics you need to dine with the Devil to get to some certain position of power. It's everywhere all over the world. Even Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom that claims to be a Pastor is heavily involved in occultism.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by IbileIfe: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
This is more than jungle justice....

You don't steal from the wrong people.... They will have you suffer for it....

There was a thief who was a real terror back then... Would make everyone tremble... and would steal at ease.... One day he went to rub a native doctor... And he casted a spell on him... Dude couldn't believe himself... He was turned into a goat.... A goat who could speak with human voice... His gang member scampered and left the town...

Stealing is bad and don't even think of it... Go out there and do your best.
So afterwards, what happened to the goat? grin

This is a Nollywood bestseller waiting for production.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Amulla(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gadafii:
The bike man sef try, what if the pig lick the back of his ears while riding cheesy

Hahaha
omoh
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked
And somebody will go on live radio to say he doesn't believe in the supernatural!
yanabasee:
This is more than jungle justice.....

Pure jungle justice, simple as ABC. But you guys believe so much in superstition, education didn't change you guys a bit. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
truthCoder:

Quite or Quiet?

If you have issues with basic spellings, how then can we teach you common sense?
That was actually a typographical error which I failed to cross-checked.
You know what!! It took nothing from my sense of reasoning!!
I am presently bored, and won't mind filling up that ur Coconut head with some sense!!
By the way! Thanks for the correction.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You keep quiet! try not to write with capital letters next time we can still see your spellings without capital letters. grin grin
Lol! No mind me jare!! Person eyes fit de pain am!! So I needed to be sure he sees what I wrote.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by stasius: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Camera man go closer.

Ndị Malawi
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by lexander(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
it seems you guys are familiar with Asian writing "turned into or given a pig head" simply means receiving severe beating until the head swells up making the person look like a pig.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SolomonGrandi: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
alphaNomega:
And mature human beings will believe this

ROTFL
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
truthCoder:
The guy has swelling of his face. He should have been taken to a good hospital.

There is a chain of ignorance in Africa and only a personal and conscious effort can break it.

What surprises me most is when you see how some PhD holders in Africa reason as if they didn’t even go through an institution of learning.

We waft in the bliss of ignorance
You are the ignoramus here, haven't you heard of metaphysical powers before. Pray you don't encounter people with such powers.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lies
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SEEDORF441(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
HardMirror:
only stupid people believe like you. How does this prove the supernatural? Somebody has his head covered and you believe his head actually turned to that of a pig. Your gullibility is legendary.
You don’t know anything
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

And somebody will go on live radio to say he doesn't believe in the supernatural!

This is why ignorance is killing you. You saw a man with a bloated mouth after receiving beatings for stealing and this what you can come up with? If this is what you consider supernatural then you need mental help.

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by MrJames007: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gadafii:
The bike man sef try, what if the pig lick the back of his ears while riding cheesy
lol

You’re something else. cheesy
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Backlaw406(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

In Politics you need to dine with the Devil to get to some certain position of power. It's everywhere all over the world. Even Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom that claims to be a Pastor is heavily involved in occultism.
This is the effect of watching too much nollywood on you, shey you know?
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
If only our polithiefcians heads will turn to what they have been stealing ehn. This life no just balance at all.
So u don't know that to be a strong politician that cannot be harmed u must put your hands into dirty and evil things like occultism?? Y do u think that once it's election people start dying up and down, they pay boys to kill and bring body parts of Nigerians for rituals. U suppose know these things sef am not suppose to tell u.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Mavrick2012: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

so shallow.
Are you sure you even bother to watch the video or you just in a last to prove the existence of your supernatural?

Please watch
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Okudiover(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
I remember in Akwa Ibom state around the mid 90s a man turned green colour simply because he stole a bunch of unripe plantain.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Backlaw406:

This is the effect of watching too much nollywood on you, shey you know?

I'm a card carrying member of the PDP. I have participated in Lagos State elections with my close friendwho is a grass root politician and worked directly with Jimi Agbaje and some PDP big wigs. I'm from Warri though. I have seen things and I know what I'm saying. There are a lot of things I don't want to say here.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by ikorodureporta: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin cheesy
Lies
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Backlaw406(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I'm a card carrying member of the PDP. I have participated in Lagos State elections with my close friendwho is a grass root politician and worked directly with Jimi Agbaje and some PDP big wigs. I'm from Warri though. I have seen things and I know what I'm saying. There are a lot of things I don't want to say here.
Say anything you want, not that all your acclaimed encountered with people doing it prove it works. I can't be surprised, it's "the bird of the feather flock together". So if they have power as you claimed, why they hire assassin to kill their opponent?, why they don't use instead of their supposed power to just send the person out of this world?. You're saying during the time of election, they do ritual with people to win the election, whereas at the end of the day they won't won if they don't manipulate by rigging an election or not man's people already that is liking by the people or have tried so many time but got compensated by seeing all good and humanity the person had been doing on people
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by princeomoba500(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stealing is bad............#period
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by getencored(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is obviously an allergic reaction... People react to different allergens like this. This isn't new.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

You actually Blvd his face turned to pig?

He was beaten to stupor and his lips swell looking like pig mouth
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Bluntguy: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So u don't know that to be a strong politician that cannot be harmed u must put your hands into dirty and evil things like occultism?? Y do u think that once it's election people start dying up and down, they pay boys to kill and bring body parts of Nigerians for rituals. U suppose know these things sef am not suppose to tell u.
I don't care to know and what you told me or didn't tell me makes no difference. I've typed what I've typed.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Lol! No mind me jare!! Person eyes fit de pain am!! So I needed to be sure he sees what I wrote.
grin cheesy trust me, he can see it, we all can
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Asswipemod: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigYash:
He no understand. He think say politics na moi moi..

Politics could be Moinmoin if the right set of people are into it.
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by Aaay: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Really
Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by passion007: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Poor guy has needlessly paid the price of Africa's ignorance and fetishism, when an injection of adrenaline could have saved his life .
Angiodema is not witchcraft, people.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/angioedema/

Re: Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) by oluxy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://switchnigeria.com/2022/04/09/video-shocking-young-boys-head-turned-to-pig-after-stealing-pig-in-malawi/

We need who can do such to come to Nigeria to turn our bad leaders to pigs or money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.