Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People (2541 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..you don't really have sense....sorry to say.

You have never been sane enough to know that you should shut up when Walls are placed in front of you. I am very glad to tell you this!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sure of the highlighted?

Because sane people do love MONEY, CAR, HOUSE, DECORATION, FLOWER, FOOD and so many other none living things. Please can you tell me how such love could be MUTUAL?

Thanks in advance! smiley

I'm not going to try to be coy lol but you know what I mean smiley , I appreciate you reading through though.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

You are the type that looks at a man's finger when he is pointing to the sky...

Learn the message, I never said I was a history student..
Death is as natural as day and night....
That brother I couldn't agree more smiley

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Or He is staying away so that He does not burn you up with the presence of His Anger.

O I get I, you are in so much pain and suffering that you are looking for death as the scriptures foretold, grin hahaha grin You are trying to do Suicide by God! grin hahaha grin

Nothing for you. grin

Drink snyper, jump from the bridge ior hang yourself, those are the popular options to escape your suffering and torment.
Death is to easy for me.and no I'm not suicidal. Lol I fancy death .
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm not going to try to be coy lol but you know what I mean smiley , I appreciate you reading through though.

I also appreciate your response, thanks Sir! smiley

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I also appreciate your response, thanks Sir! smiley
Tell me how's your area , peaceful I hope ? smiley

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Tell me how's your area , peaceful I hope ? smiley
Lagos is ever peaceful not until some hoodlums decides to protest against constituted authorities and trust the police can cage them! smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lagos is ever peaceful not until some hoodlums decides to protest against constituted authorities and trust the police can cage them! smiley
well protect your circle, I believe the media trys to make it seem like everywhere is unsafe and desperate, which is less than 2 percent , I live in Abeokuta, and everywhere within my circle is peaceful and calm
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by CAPSLOCKED: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Its a humble Question . You never met him , yet you claim to love him , how do you love someone you never met ,and who never met you?

SIR, IF WE DON'T PRETEND TO LOVE AND ADORE THOSE IMAGINARY PEOPLE WE FEAR THEY MIGHT MAKE US LIVE MISERABLY UNTIL WE DIE AND END UP IN HELL TO SUFFER MORE MISERABLY UNTIL FOREVER.

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SIR, IF WE DON'T PRETEND TO LOVE AND ADORE THOSE IMAGINARY PEOPLE WE FEAR THEY MIGHT MAKE US LIVE MISERABLY UNTIL WE DIE AND END UP IN HELL TO SUFFER MORE MISERABLY UNTIL FOREVER.
Thank you for this , really made me understand why I figured it's best to blindly follow them

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You claim humble question but yet you went on to Ridicule, The Lord Jesus Christ?

It shall never be well with you. Your life will grow from worse to worst every day until your death before you continue your suffer in the Pain God has specially reserved for your kind!

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

The evil.you do shall be returned unto you with Jara also!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Death is to easy for me.and no I'm not suicidal. Lol I fancy death .

You fancy death yet you are an atheist? grin hahahaha grin you people are very funny most especially when you guys start your lying. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore, in The Name of The Lord God, Owner of heaven and earth, and on His Behalf, do I curse you, your work, your eating. You shall be a ridicule everywhere and children shall mock you even to your face! And this very earth shall hate you and spoil all your enterprise, until you die to face the great anger of The Lord Who thou mockest.

I am a Christian but this sounds like a dangerous God
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Thank you for this , really made me understand why I figured it's best to blindly follow them

You do not need you to follow us, no one invites you (you would not even be able to) so, just keep to your side of the fence and we'll keep to ours.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

I am a Christian but this sounds like a dangerous God

Do you not know Creators are always very dangerous to their creations?

Shall the pot not fear the Potter?

Obviously, it is only pots that wish to be destroyed that go provoking their Potter.

This is basic Christ-Followership 101 (FEAR THE LORD ALWAY) and you did not know it, therefore, YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not know Creators are always very dangerous to their creations?

Shall the pot not fear the Potter?

Obviously, it is only pots that wish to be destroyed that go provoking their Potter.

This is basic Christ-Followership 101 (FEAR THE LORD ALWAY) and you did not know it, therefore, YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN!
Am i allowed to digress a bit?
I would love to ask you a question.

If i am born an Indian, raised in budaism and living on the concept of humanity.

And you a servant of Christ brings the gospel to me. I for sure refused to accept the bible in order not to offend God (cos of course Buddha is the right source).

Do you believe that when I die, I will suffer in hellfire for trying not to offend God ?
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well protect your circle, I believe the media trys to make it seem like everywhere is unsafe and desperate, which is less than 2 percent , I live in Abeokuta, and everywhere within my circle is peaceful and calm

Are you also an indigene of my home town?
I'm from Abeokuta, Òwu Kingdom! smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you also an indigene of my home town?
I'm from Abeokuta, Òwu Kingdom! smiley
Born here , I'm from Naija Delta ,Portharcourt , I LOVE ABEOKUTA.smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You do not need you to follow us, no one invites you (you would not even be able to) so, just keep to your side of the fence and we'll keep to ours.
is that not a sin according to the scriptures ? You should actually preach to the nonbelievers (me) so we don't go to hellsmiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

Am i allowed to digress a bit?
I would love to ask you a question.

Do ask! I love questions. Reasonable questions that is!

spacofadan:

If i am born an Indian, raised in budaism and living on the concept of humanity.

And you a servant of Christ brings the gospel to me. I for sure refused to accept the bible in order not to offend God (cos of course Buddha is the right source).

Do you believe that when I die, I will suffer in hellfire from trying not to offend God ?

You said "concept of humanity". The real-eyeity of human behaviour is already proven beyond every reasonable doubt that, you people are a very wicked and evil specie.

Would a Buddhist stay peaceful, if he finds you ontop his moaning wife?

Or shall he smile as you make him work grievously only for you to shorten his wages or altogether refuse to pay?

As people have confessed all over the world, even the people who are very wicked also confess this Truth which is, "MAN IS VERY EVIL"

And this is what makes every man from every place an enemy of God, liable and qualified for whatever punishment God has in store for them.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

lets eat the corpse of a baby dog smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You fancy death yet you are an atheist? grin hahahaha grin you people are very funny most especially when you guys start your lying. cheesy
Again eat a corpsesmiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do ask! I love questions. Reasonable questions that is!

You said "concept of humanity". The real-eyeity of human behaviour is already proven beyond every reasonable doubt that, you people are a very wicked and evil specie.

Would a Buddhist stay peaceful, if he finds you ontop his moaning wife?

Or shall he smile as you make him work grievously only for you to shorten his wages or altogether refuse to pay?

As people have confessed all over the world, even the people who are very wicked also confess this Truth which is, "MAN IS VERY EVIL"

And this is what makes every man from every place an enemy of God, liable and qualified for whatever punishment God has in store for them.

I understand humans are not perfect but that is not the question. Try keeping emotions aside.

If i die on the conditions listed above, will i still end up in hellfire?
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
is that not a sin according to the scriptures?

Staying within The Law, is The Law! Sin is breakage of Law.

And The Law says "Do that which is good; Run away from that which is evil"!

TheSourcerer:

You should actually preach to the nonbelievers (me) so we don't go to hellsmiley

PREACHING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE WHERE THEY ARE AND WHO HAVE ASKED REASONABLE QUESTIONS TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT THE WAY OF LIFE YOU REPRESENT, IS A BETTER ONE.

THAT IS ALL. END OF PREACHING.

THE PREACHED MIGHT JUST REAL-EYES THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE A BETTER WAY; THEY LIKE THEIR MISERABLE WAY. OR THEY WANT ANOTHER WAY!

BUT IT IS NO BUSINESS OF THE PREACHER. AND THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, YOU DO NOT SEE AT ANY SINGLE INSTANCE WHEN A PREACHER WAS FORCING SOMEONE TO FOLLOW HIS WAY.

THAT IS NOT THE GOD WAY

THAT IS SATAN'S WAY.

NO ONE FORCES A PERSON TO TAKE A GOOD THING, BUT IT IS SATAN WHO FORCES AND PRESSURIZES PEOPLE TO DO A THING. EG ADVERTISEMENT!

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT. IT IS EVEN THAT YOU EVIL PEOPLE WLL HIDE IT FROM OTHERS IF IT IS TRULY GOOD.

THAT IS HOW GOOD, A GOOD THING IS.

SO, PREACHING IS NOT FOR EVERY BODY.

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT!

IT IS DEVILS WHO ADVERTISE!

So, I say to you, I don't care if you go to hell, I look forward to seeing you go to hell!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Staying within The Law, is The Law! Sin is breakage of Law.

And The Law says "Do that which is good; Run away from that which is evil"!

PREACHING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE WHERE THEY ARE AND WHO HAVE ASKED REASONABLE QUESTIONS TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT THE WAY OF LIFE YOU REPRESENT, IS A BETTER ONE.

THAT IS ALL. END OF PREACHING.

THE PREACHED MIGHT JUST REAL-EYES THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE A BETTER WAY; THEY LIKE THEIR MISERABLE WAY. OR THEY WANT ANOTHER WAY!

BUT IT IS NO BUSINESS OF THE PREACHER. AND THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, YOU DO NOT SEE AT ANY SINGLE INSTANCE WHEN A PREACHER WAS FORCING SOMEONE TO FOLLOW HIS WAY.

THAT IS NOT THE GOD WAY

THAT IS SATAN'S WAY.

NO ONE FORCES A PERSON TO TAKE A GOOD THING, BUT IT IS SATAN WHO FORCES AND PRESSURIZES PEOPLE TO DO A THING. EG ADVERTISEMENT!

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT. IT IS EVEN THAT YOU EVIL PEOPLE WLL HIDE IT FROM OTHERS IF IT IS TRULY GOOD.

THAT IS HOW GOOD, A GOOD THING IS.

SO, PREACHING IS NOT FOR EVERY BODY.

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT!

IT IS DEVILS WHO ADVERTISE!

So, I say to you, I don't care if you go to hell, I look forward to seeing you go to hell!
lets Eat a premature dead baby smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker why edit another man's post and credit same to me. Don't be a sinner brother. That my question been choke you abi

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Solofresh2: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Its a humble Question . You never met him , yet you claim to love him , how do you love someone you never met ,and who never met you?
I know it is easier to love people who had died past us , but why love someone so deeply yet you know nothing about him except what is in the bible or Koran , why? Love is to be mutual , I know you love Jesus /Mohammed but do they love you? Do they even know you ? So how can love exist , its like loving a president of a country even though you have nothing in common or have never met him , why then would he care about you... Similier to modern day celebrities, our grandad , our Ansestors. , especially at their death ,their fans love skyrocket
I loved Withney Houston but I never met her.Even when she was alive. I later have knowledge about her songs and who she was, after she died

What will you call that

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Born here , I'm from Naija Delta ,Portharcourt , I LOVE ABEOKUTA.smiley

Heeeeeeeeeeeparipa!
Ọmọ Uhrobo, hope you did not marry from my place o! grin

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:
Dtruthspeaker why edit another man's post and credit same to me. Don't be a sinner brother. That my question been choke you abi

Have you gone mad? Actually, you have been mad before since you are actually an Anti God, but you came up here Lying that you were "Christian' until you showed a fundamental error.

And yet again, another lie that I gave you someone else's post when I did not.

I just can't wait for God to end this world!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

I understand humans are not perfect but that is not the question. Try keeping emotions aside...

I did not say humans are perfect I SAID YOU ALL ARE TOO WICKED AND VERY EVIL.

And all you evil people are enemies of God therefore, you all shall get whatever punishment He has kept for you people.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you gone mad? Actually, you have been mad before since you are actually an Anti God, but you came up here Lying that you were "Christian' until you showed a fundamental error.

And yet again, another lie that I gave you someone else's post when I did not.

I just can't wait for God to end this world!

Religious rascality. Why not check your most recent responses to see if you didn't quote me wrong.

This your name calling, make i no talk fess

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) / Religious Section - PAGAN / ATHEIST STRIKE 2013 / Arab Christian Caught - Faking The Muslim Quran With His ' Furqan '

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58