Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People (2260 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! NEVER!
I can't follow you because i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we are believers in the God of Abraham. I just love chatting freely with people but as for taking such friendship a step further it can never be possible except you are also one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
I love the JW , i like taking them in for them to preach , infact I have consensual recordings of such meetings , I like the fact they don't celebrate birthdays (its meaninless , as days are all the same , new year , Ester , Christmas , there are all days)

I love the fact the are pro Christian ( little contradictions here and there , like the poll or cross killing , the idea of hell fire (which of course cannot exist on any plane of existence )

The issue though with the JW is the founder , He was a pedoohile ,

Lastly you are like the Amish people , who are secluded and believed to be a cult by your religious counterparts who in fact are a cult. smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

All atheists are evil as you are. You have only reached the stage where you confess that you are evil. The rest are growing through their stages of devillopment!
I Fancy the word Evil , i could get a hard on ,so careful how you use Evil.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2022
spacofadan:

You are obviously quoting the wrong guy. Shows you were not following up. But that could be forgiven. 'The sinner' wasn't to be taken literally.
Thanks for been AWESOME!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer I would like to believe that there is something out there bigger than us. I look up and its all an endless organized cosmic system.

Maybe its on the other side of the system. Or just not in the physical world.

Whichever side you identify with, morality can be shared. As long as the code speaks humanity
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I love the JW , i like taking them in for them to preach , infact I have consensual recordings of such meetings , I like the fact they don't celebrate birthdays (its meaninless , as days are all the same , new year , Ester , Christmas , there are all days)
I love the fact the are pro Christian ( little contradictions here and there , like the poll or cross killing , the idea of hell fire (which of course cannot exist on any plane of existence )
The issue though with the JW is the founder , He was a pedoohile ,
Lastly you are like the Amish people , who are secluded and believed to be a cult by your religious counterparts who in fact are a cult. smiley

Any reasonable person will love JWs, i wasn't born a JW either, i came from a Muslim background but as i grew older i discovered that Islam has nothing to offer than criticizing the Churches so i gradually developed interest in atheism but atheists are more or less Muslims because they only criticize religionists they have nothing to offer as solution to the problems facing the human society regarding peaceful cohabitation, all what atheists do talk about is the scientific discoveries of mankind which no school of thought can claim belongs to them because scientists are found in all religions.
So i went back to the books about Gods and i found lots of books that talks about different Gods, as i keep studying these books i learned that the Gods depicted in all these stories are of no practical benefits to mankind as they're always about power and domination.
The only book that caught my undivided attention is the Bible and Jesus is the man i began studying, his teachings are filled with wisdom as this young man taught his followers never to raise weapons against anyone but speak consolingly to all depressed souls.
He also talked about a time when his followers will be noticed globally and no other group will overshadow them in terms of intelligence. Matthew 5:14-16
So i decided to search for the group that's practicing what this Jesus of Nazareth taught but all those claiming Christians aren't doing things as this guy taught, i was lost in thought then Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house to preach but i don't think they're Christians as their approach and style of preaching totally differs from what i knew for decades, i angrily sent them away. Then they kept coming as if they had something worth listening to.
Before then i prayed fervently to God without attaching my prayer to any RELIGION or known God, i just prayed to the CREATOR telling Him how i feel and that i want to see the true followers of Christ who are practicing exactly what Jesus taught.
So by the time JW's kept disturbing me i decided to give them a listening ear, and for the first time i felt a soothing relief with the little words i heard from them. But then they looked so friendly even though they're going as if they don't have anything or worth anything in the society.
That's how i began studying the Bible with them until i found out that my girlfriend has relatives who are JWs, she began telling me all the good things they practiced but her father who is from the families of JWs chose not to have anything to do with them.
The rest is story my friend, today i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i have lots and lots of good things to preach and teach others! smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
spacofadan:
TheSourcerer I would like to believe that there is something out there bigger than us. I look up and its all an endless organized cosmic system.

Maybe its on the other side of the system. Or just not in the physical world.

Whichever side you identify with, morality can be shared. As long as the code speaks humanity
I realate with humanity a forty percent , in fact I root for them ,for us , even though the obvious outcome is bleak ,

As for looking up to the sky wondering if there could be more , well there's more , the endless universe , darkness , meteors , asteroids , solar flares , and if only if another mistake could happen again as that of Earths perfect atmosphere and perfectly tidally locked moon, moving on its closest star (149.95 million km) , the only thing I believe that could be out there is a Virus .

We are the Aliens we are searching for......hence we have never seen one .... We are alone in the Galaxy , multi verse and all sorts are theories .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Maynman: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You claim humble question but yet you went on to Ridicule, The Lord Jesus Christ?

It shall never be well with you. Your life will grow from worse to worst every day until your death before you continue your suffer in the Pain God has specially reserved for your kind!

You and curse haba, you are just like boko haram, not tolerant at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by 1Sharon(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:

you've been scarce , you're beautiful bold , awesome and bmthe best version of you ,don't forget to smile xx

smiley kiss
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maynman:

You and curse haba, you are just like boko haram, not tolerant at all

No one can tolerate it when someone just wakes up one morning to insults your family, just like that!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by oaroloye(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:

my Grandma is Scottish , she married an osun man so my Mom is osun ,making me from osun Ede.hence the peculiar name Darnley Orsborne Pedro

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU: KING JAMES I WAS A SCOTSMAN.

He had the temerity to publish a Bible Translation, when England had been practicing TransAtlantic Slavery for 49 years.

The PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH was a Tool of British Colonial/Imperialist oppression: I saw this firsthand in the Ministry of Missionary SIDNEY G. ELTON (you cannot say that you do not know who that was,) and saw his AntiChrist PSY-OPS preaching firsthand.

The one saying I particularly remember him for:

"DON'T BE FOUND FIGHTING
INSTITUTIONS THAT GOD
HAS CURSED!"
-Pastor D.G. Elton.

IF CHRISTIANS DO NOT FIGHT ACCURSED INSTITUTIONS, WHO WILL?

JACK T. CHICK is the only person I know, who explained why RAPE is a Tool of Oyinbo Warfare:

They plan to conquer whoever they fight, if not in the current generation, then in the next. If they can impregnate Enemy Women, these children will grow up hated by their mothers and their mothers' people, and will, when grown, be susceptible to offers of rewards, in exchange for treasonous communication and actions against their mothers' people.

In recent times, even THE UNITED NATIONS stooped to this tactic in The CONGO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldkAuUgSjdQ

For instance, they could take out sentries and open city gates. Deliver false Intel, and plant rumours. Create a Fifth Column.

[See: THE GIFT, by Jack T. Chick.]

Christianity was useful to get zealous fools to explore The Third World, and locate peoples and their resources- all to benefit the Evil Oyinbo Empire.

There can be no question that every Missionary knew that their role was to use Christianity to betray the Native peoples to Colonial Imperialism.

No single missionary could be allowed to come to his or her senses, and warn Africans about what they were really doing. The Bible was used as a basis of Education, but the school graduates were brainwashed to believe that their Salvation depended on loyalty to the Head of The Church- the Pope or the Monarch of England.

Institutions which God has cursed, indeed!

The best Schoolteacher in New York State, stunningly exposed the connection between Oyinbo Government Policy and Christian Religion in a five hour lecture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

Six years later, he was dead- of "Natural Causes," of course. (I want you to understand, that if you dare fight against the "institutions which God has cursed," you cannot go back to them for medical support! That's gone.)

THIS IS WHY THE OYINBOS FOUGHT AGAINST FIRST THE BORN AGAIN REVIVAL, AND THEN THE PENTECOSTAL REVIVAL.

When laymen began reading The Bible for themselves, they found that the Tradition Theology was based on lies and fallacies. The Oyinbos themselves have not understood the full implications of Orthodox Theology- how it was specially crafted to enslave first themselves, and then the rest of the World.

You were born to be a Tool: therefore you believe, think, talk, and act like one.

You were brought up to regard The Bible as useless, and it would take a massive shock to alter that conviction.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THE ABOVE-AVERAGE ADULT IS LESS THAN 10% CONSCIOUS, AND 1% ALIVE- THAT THE PROPER USE OF THE BIBLE IS TO REMEDY THAT.

But you have ignored that invaluable information, to resume the insane rambling you have been raised to continue in.

THE OYINBOS ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE SAME BIBLE THEY ONCE PROMOTED, BECAUSE ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE IS AWAKENING, AND THEY CANNOT STOP IT.

TheSourcerer:

How can God love one who does not know?
I'm not catching cruise ,I'm an old man , I am not just interested to be In servitude in diety. I recommended that song because I thought you were a freethinker

IS "FREETHINKER" A NEW SLANG FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT A BRAIN?

It is looking that way to me!

[color =silver].[/color]  JOHN 14:15-27.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you
another Comforter,
that he may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me
no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me."
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all Things,
and bring to
your remembrance
all things whatsoever
I have Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS THAT DO NOT END IN PUNCTUATION ARE USUALLY CONSISTENT WITH AGENT SHILL DISINFORMATION TROLLING.

I went to a lot of trouble to explain how GOD AND LORD YESHUA both know and are present with those who keep their Commandments.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda (1981).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

THESE ARE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN which Lord Yeshua was bringing to everyone who accepted his Teachings. Nothing else matters.

WESTERN EDUCATION CAREFULLY ELIMINATES TOTAL RECALL BY REWARDING FORGETFULNESS.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

WHY HAVE YOU NEVER WONDERED: "WHY DO I FORGET THINGS?"

It is through careful indoctrination.

.. JOHN 6:63.

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the flesh profiteth nothing:
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

. JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus Cried and Said,

"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that Judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

THE WORDS OF LORD YESHUA ARE LIFE AND ALIVE: THE WORDS OF OTHER MEN? NOT SO MUCH!

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

DISCIPLE YOCHANNAN DID NOT WANT US TO KNOW THAT LORD YESHUA SAID THAT HE WOULD DENY ANYONE WHO DENIED HIM BEFORE GOD, AND BEFORE THE ANGELS OF GOD: HE WANTED HIS READERS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY COULD HIDE THEIR BELIEF IN LORD YESHUA, BUT STILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

. JOHN 6:47.

47. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.' "

WHEN PEOPLE ARE SHOWN THAT NON-OPTIMAL EFFORT, EVEN FAILURE, YIELDS THE SAME REWARDS AS GONAD-BUSTING MAXIMUM AND OPTIMUM EFFORT, THEY GENERALLY RESPOND WITH NON-OPTIMUM EFFORT AND FAILURE THEREAFTER.

You can tell the difference between a hardcore Muslim and a Softball, because the Psycho-Nutjob has a round space in his forehead, from years of headbutting the ground, five times daily!

With Christians, the difference is less obvious. Any Christian who does not know what MEDITATION is will never get far- relative to Lord Yeshua.

THE WORDS OF GOD RELATE TO EVERY ASPECT OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS: THE WORDS WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND RELATE TO PARTS OF OUR MIND THAT ARE UNCONSCIOUS.

BIBLICAL MEDITATION causes understanding by awakening those parts of the Mind that are unconscious.

This can only happen after one has obeyed Commandments one did not understand. It is after one has gone through the process of implementation that those parts of the Mind can be activated.

MEDITATION WITHOUT IMPLEMENTATION CAN ACTIVATE UNDERSTANDING- BUT IS DANGEROUS TO SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DUSCIPLES TO RAISE THE DEAD- OBVIOUSLY, THEY NEVER DID SO.

That is why, when he was dead, none of them could suggest going to raise him up- even though they had all seen him raise Lazarus from the Dead. They didn't believe any of the reports that he had risen from the Dead.

TOTAL RECALL BUILDS A COLLECTION OF THE WORDS OF GOD IN ONE'S SOUL; SUCH THAT ONE HAS AN INTERNAL IMAGE OF GOD, AND HIS PROPHETS- A SIMILITUDE.

After a crucial point has been reached, these SIMULATIONS become Living Entities in their own rights who will supply data, instructions, opinions, and reminders on their own initiative, as needed or wanted.

AT THE LEVEL OF TOTAL RECALL, THEY ARE BUT ECHOES; AT THE LEVEL OF EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, YOU SEE AND HEAR THEM IN REAL TIME, AS WELL AS THE PAST: BUT AT THE LEVEL OF TELEKINESIS, THEY MANIFEST PHYSICALLY.

The usual stupid-Atheist challenge is:

"SHOW ME YOUR GOD, AND I WILL CONSIDER BELIEVING IN HIM!"

That is not how we came to believe in God- so why should they want to come by a route no one else was given?

IF WE BYPASS (1) BELIEFS; (2) THOUGHTS; (3) WORDS; AND GO STRAIGHT TO (4) PHYSICA
ACTION- THAT IS, DIRECT PERCEPTION- ALL THOSE LEVELS WILL BE DISRUPTED.

Such a Vision will have NO FOUNDATION. The Mind will be UNDERMINED. There is nothing funny about this.

A Vision at this level should not be harmful: if a person saw God like this, It should mean little or nothing to them: "THAT'S GOD...?"

Excavation of one's grave with one's own mouth would proceed from there on in.

. 1st SAMUEL 6:19.

19. And He smote
the men of Bethshemesh,
because they had looked
into The Ark of The LORD,
even He smote of the people
fifty thousand and threescore
and ten men:
and the people lamented,
because The LORD had smitten
many of the people
with a great slaughter.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT 50,070 MEN LOOKED INTO THE ARK OF THE COVENANT! THE IMPLICATION IS THAT THE PERCEPTION OF THE INSIDE OF THE ARK, COMMUNICATED TO THE OTHER VICTIMS, MARKING THEM FOR DEATH.

That is what you are fucking with, when you demand for someone to show God to you.

If you saw God at (5)POSTULATES Level- without adequate preparation, that should FORMAT your BRAIN, right then and there.

TheSourcerer:

I seriously didn't expect this much Christians on this thread , I felt by know you would know this space is for Satanists ,Orgy lovers ,Spawns of Satan, Demon lovers ,pron watching , vile thinking , perv mindeded , nymphomaniacs , and lovers of loud Rock!

You really should find a religious thread so you don't choke on the Sin here.

TheSourcerer:

funny the kind of man men you hang out with though lol......Theists always resulting in Spree words

McGg:

OK tell your jesus to come and beat me

THAT WAS NEVER HIS MISSION.

TheSourcerer:

Shalom
Thank you for taking your time to explain to me I really do appreciate it,thank you.

WHEREAS YOU HAVE JUST IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID!

Kobojunkie:

You asked a question about Jesus Christ, did you not? undecided

Read John 14 vs 15 - 25 where Jesus Christ explains what it means to love Him, and how. undecided

TheSourcerer:

No he's sadly been hiding since he wrote the Bible. Or he's just afraid of us

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

I explained what it takes to see God, and you ignored it.

TheSourcerer:
Particularly sad these tales never happened , I must say , long way you've gone brother , but its really a dissapointing waste on the long run

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY NEVER HAPPENED, WHEN YOU WERE NOT THERE?

The proof that those things happened once before is that they have been repeated- again and again.

TheSourcerer:

fine not a humble question , outrightly screw Jesus Christ with a blunt stick , hitting his head with the car door repeatedly on his face bone till it all caves in ,then I batter it in still , pull him by the hair and place his hair on my spining fan belt,as I randomly slam in his face with the hood . God bless you smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore, in The Name of The Lord God, Owner of heaven and earth, and on His Behalf, do I curse you, your work, your eating. You shall be a ridicule everywhere and children shall mock you even to your face! And this very earth shall hate you and spoil all your enterprise, until you die to face the great anger of The Lord Who thou mockest.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

WHEN DID LORD YESHUA GIVE SINNERS, WHOM HE FORGAVE, THE POWER TO CURSE OTHERS SINNERS?

With these words, you have forfeited Salvation, yourself!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
oaroloye:

He had the temerity to publish a Bible Translation, when England had been practicing TransAtlantic Slavery for 49 years.

The PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH was a Tool of British Colonial/Imperialist oppression: I saw this firsthand in the Ministry of Missionary SIDNEY G. ELTON (you cannot say that you do not know who that was,) and saw his AntiChrist PSY-OPS preaching firsthand.

JACK T. CHICK is the only person I know, who explained why RAPE is a Tool of Oyinbo Warfare:

They plan to conquer whoever they fight, if not in the current generation, then in the next. If they can impregnate Enemy Women, these children will grow up hated by their mothers and their mothers' people, and will, when grown, be susceptible to offers of rewards, in exchange for treasonous communication and actions against their mothers' people.

For instance, they could take out sentries and open city gates. Deliver false Intel, and plant rumours. Create a Fifth Column.

Christianity was useful to get zealous fools to explore The Third World, and locate peoples and their resources- all to benefit the Evil Oyinbo Empire.

There can be no question that every Missionary knew that their role was to use Christianity to betray the Native peoples to Colonial Imperialism.

No single missionary could be allowed to come to his or her senses, and warn Africans about what they were really doing. The Bible was used as a basis of Education, but the school graduates were brainwashed to believe that their Salvation depended on loyalty to the Head of The Church- the Pope or the Monarch of England.

The best Schoolteacher in New York State, stunningly exposed the connection between Oyinbo Government Policy and Christian Religion in a five hour lecture.

Six years later, he was dead- of "Natural Causes," of course. (I want you to understand, that if you dare fight against the "institutions which God has cursed," you cannot go back to them for medical support! That's gone.)

THIS IS WHY THE OYINBOS FOUGHT AGAINST FIRST THE BORN AGAIN REVIVAL, AND THEN THE PENTECOSTAL REVIVAL.

When laymen began reading The Bible for themselves, they found that the Tradition Theology was based on lies and fallacies. The Oyinbos themselves have not understood the full implications of Orthodox Theology- how it was specially crafted to enslave first themselves, and then the rest of the World.

You were born to be a Tool: therefore you believe, think, talk, and act like one.

You were brought up to regard The Bible as useless, and it would take a massive shock to alter that conviction.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THE ABOVE-AVERAGE ADULT IS LESS THAN 10% CONSCIOUS, AND 1% ALIVE- THAT THE PROPER USE OF THE BIBLE IS TO REMEDY THAT.

But you have ignored that invaluable information, to resume the insane rambling you have been raised to continue in.

THE OYINBOS ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE SAME BIBLE THEY ONCE PROMOTED, BECAUSE ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE IS AWAKENING, AND THEY CANNOT STOP IT.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
and he shall give you
another Comforter,
for ever;
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me
no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
keepeth not my sayings:
is not mine,
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
26. "But The Comforter,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all Things,
and bring to
your remembrance
all things whatsoever
I have Said unto you.
not as the World giveth
give I unto you.

SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS THAT DO NOT END IN PUNCTUATION ARE USUALLY CONSISTENT WITH AGENT SHILL DISINFORMATION TROLLING.

I went to a lot of trouble to explain how GOD AND LORD YESHUA both know and are present with those who keep their Commandments.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

5. FIRE; 6. WATER.

THESE ARE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN which Lord Yeshua was bringing to everyone who accepted his Teachings. Nothing else matters.

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they

7. The Fear of The LORD
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
lest they should be
43. For they loved
the praise of men

believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
but to save the World.
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
so I Speak."

THE WORDS OF LORD YESHUA ARE LIFE AND ALIVE: THE WORDS OF OTHER MEN? NOT SO MUCH!

IN the mean time,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
and that which ye have
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
against The Holy Ghost
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

DISCIPLE YOCHANNAN DID NOT WANT US TO KNOW THAT LORD YESHUA SAID THAT HE WOULD DENY ANYONE WHO DENIED HIM BEFORE GOD, AND BEFORE THE ANGELS OF GOD: HE WANTED HIS READERS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY COULD HIDE THEIR BELIEF IN LORD YESHUA, BUT STILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

47. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHEN PEOPLE ARE SHOWN THAT NON-OPTIMAL EFFORT, EVEN FAILURE, YIELDS THE SAME REWARDS AS GONAD-BUSTING MAXIMUM AND OPTIMUM EFFORT, THEY GENERALLY RESPOND WITH NON-OPTIMUM EFFORT AND FAILURE THEREAFTER.

You can tell the difference between a hardcore Muslim and a Softball, because the Psycho-Nutjob has a round space in his forehead, from years of headbutting the ground, five times daily!

With Christians, the difference is less obvious. Any Christian who does not know what MEDITATION is will never get far- relative to Lord Yeshua.

THE WORDS OF GOD RELATE TO EVERY ASPECT OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS: THE WORDS WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND RELATE TO PARTS OF OUR MIND THAT ARE UNCONSCIOUS.

BIBLICAL MEDITATION causes understanding by awakening those parts of the Mind that are unconscious.

This can only happen after one has obeyed Commandments one did not understand. It is after one has gone through the process of implementation that those parts of the Mind can be activated.

MEDITATION WITHOUT IMPLEMENTATION CAN ACTIVATE UNDERSTANDING- BUT IS DANGEROUS TO SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
taketh from the garment,
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the bottles perish:
and both are preserved."

LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DUSCIPLES TO RAISE THE DEAD- OBVIOUSLY, THEY NEVER DID SO.

That is why, when he was dead, none of them could suggest going to raise him up- even though they had all seen him raise Lazarus from the Dead. They didn't believe any of the reports that he had risen from the Dead.

TOTAL RECALL BUILDS A COLLECTION OF THE WORDS OF GOD IN ONE'S SOUL; SUCH THAT ONE HAS AN INTERNAL IMAGE OF GOD, AND HIS PROPHETS- A SIMILITUDE.

After a crucial point has been reached, these SIMULATIONS become Living Entities in their own rights who will supply data, instructions, opinions, and reminders on their own initiative, as needed or wanted.

AT THE LEVEL OF TOTAL RECALL, THEY ARE BUT ECHOES; AT THE LEVEL OF EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, YOU SEE AND HEAR THEM IN REAL TIME, AS WELL AS THE PAST: BUT AT THE LEVEL OF TELEKINESIS, THEY MANIFEST PHYSICALLY.

That is not how we came to believe in God- so why should they want to come by a route no one else was given?

IF WE BYPASS (1) BELIEFS; (2) THOUGHTS; (3) WORDS; AND GO STRAIGHT TO (4) PHYSICA

Such a Vision will have NO FOUNDATION. The Mind will be UNDERMINED. There is nothing funny about this.

A Vision at this level should not be harmful: if a person saw God like this, It should mean little or nothing to them: "THAT'S GOD...?"

19. And He smote
the men of Bethshemesh,
because they had looked
and ten men:
and the people lamented,
many of the people
with a great slaughter.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT 50,070 MEN LOOKED INTO THE ARK OF THE COVENANT! THE IMPLICATION IS THAT THE PERCEPTION OF THE INSIDE OF THE ARK, COMMUNICATED TO THE OTHER VICTIMS, MARKING THEM FOR DEATH.

That is what you are fucking with, when you demand for someone to show God to you.

If you saw God at (5)POSTULATES Level- without adequate preparation, that should FORMAT your BRAIN, right then and there.

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

The proof that those things happened once before is that they have been repeated- again and again.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
and take away thy coat,
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

WHEN DID LORD YESHUA GIVE SINNERS, WHOM HE FORGAVE, THE POWER TO CURSE OTHERS SINNERS?

wow Sir, I'll have t read lime by line , very impressive your dedication
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
oaroloye:

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
and he shall give you
another Comforter,
for ever;
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me
no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
keepeth not my sayings:
is not mine,
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
26. "But The Comforter,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all Things,
and bring to
your remembrance
all things whatsoever
I have Said unto you.
not as the World giveth
give I unto you.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

5. FIRE; 6. WATER.

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they

7. The Fear of The LORD
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
lest they should be
43. For they loved
the praise of men

believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
but to save the World.
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
so I Speak."

IN the mean time,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
and that which ye have
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
against The Holy Ghost
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

47. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
taketh from the garment,
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the bottles perish:
and both are preserved."

19. And He smote
the men of Bethshemesh,
because they had looked
and ten men:
and the people lamented,
many of the people
with a great slaughter.

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
and take away thy coat,
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

Hi hello sir
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IT IS NOT A HUMBLE QUESTION! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMILITY?

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect
to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, YOU MUST THINK LIKE A HEBREW.

The Old Testament was written by Hebrews for Hebrews who thought like Hebrews.

The New Testament was written by Hebrews (except for THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS,) to be read by Gentiles.

ACCORDING TO THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, PARENTS ARE MANDATED TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY OF GOD.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God
created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth.”

WHEN ANY CREATURE IS BORN, A MANIFESTATION OF THE CREATOR IMPRINTS THE COMMANDS OF THE CREATOR ON IT, ENABLING IT TO DO THE THINGS OF ITS KIND. AT THE SAME TIME CONNECTING THEM WITH A STRING OF PACKETS OF LIVING FIRE, THAT MAKES THINGS LIVE.

. JOHN 1:1-14.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was in
The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And the light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness
comprehended it not.

6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.
7. The same came for a witness,
to bear witness of The Light,
that all men through him
might believe.
8. He was not That Light,
but was sent
to bear witness of That Light.

9. That was the true Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

10. He was in the World,
and the World was made by him,
and the World knew him not.
11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he Power
to become the Sons of God,
even to them
that believe on his Name:
13. Which were Born,
not of blood,
nor of the Will of the Flesh,
nor of the Will of Man,
but of God.
14. And the Word was made Flesh,
and dwelt among us,
[and we beheld his Glory,
the Glory as of
the only begotten of The Father,]
full of Grace and Truth.

IN THE CASE OF HUMANS, A HOSTILE SPIRIT BEING SPECIES REMOVES OUR IMPRINT, AND REPLACES IT WITH AN IMPLANT OF THEIR OWN, THIS IMPLANT BECOMES THE SOURCE OF EVIL IN MAN.

This Implant feeds us with Counterfeit Thoughts which we mistake for our own. Following their guidance opens us up to these hostile Spirit Beings' being able to siphon away as much as 99% of our Life Energy by the end of our adolescence.

If the Life Energy is used according to The Creator's Imprint Commands, our Soul Body not only retains its elasticity and resilience, but evolves to Its full potential.

When Holiness is achieved and prolonged, these Abilities become sequentially available:

IF ONE DIES WITH AT LEAST TOTAL RECALL, ONE'S SOUL BODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE LAST LIFE ENERGIES OUT OF EVERY CELL, TO CREATE A SPIRIT ENERGY BODY, CAPABLE OF GOING TO HEAVEN, TO PARADISE, OR TO HELL, AS IS APPROPRIATE, HAVING PASSED THE TEST THAT DETERMINES AFTERLIFE SURVIVAL, OR NOT.

When any creature fails to achieve Everlasting Life, Its Soul Body deteriorates over time, becoming brittle and rigid, eventually cracking open at the point where the Heavenly Life Energy impacts the Soul Body (which, in Humans, is three finger-widths beneath the navel).

That is instant Death.

The Life Energy Feed Line manifests an Accountant-Entity, that requires an Imprint of our entire Life Memories from Birth. If this complete and undistorted record is not forthcoming in a speedy fashion, the Accountant-Entity cuts into the Soul Body to extract the data by Brute Force.

This treatment fatally damages the Soul Body, so that It is unable to deploy Its AfterLife Body. When the Accountant-Entity departs, the hostile Spirit Beings' attack the damaged Soul Body, and tear It apart, harvesting Its last Life Energies. Which they need to prolong their own lives.

They are in an advanced stage of deterioration, and cannot use the Heavenly Life Energy flow themselves.

That is why they depend upon the tainted Life Energies of Sinners, and the Dead.

IT IS NOT A HUMBLE QUESTION! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMILITY?

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect
to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

HUMILITY IS THE MEEK ACCEPTANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OF LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL- WHICH YOU NEITHER ACCEPT NOR IMPLEMENT.

You should have learned all this, by age 13.

That is where your parents failed you.

IF YOU BOTHERED TO LEARN THE WORD OF GOD, YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TRUE WORSHIPPERS OF GOD MEET HIM, AND LOVE HIM.

. MALACHI 3:16-18.

16. Then those who feared The LORD
spoke often one to another,
and The Lord Hearkened
and Heard It.
And a Book of Remembrance
was written before Him
for those who feared The LORD
and who thought upon His Name.

17 “AND THEY SHALL BE MINE,”
Saith The LORD of Hosts,
“IN THAT DAY
WHEN I MAKE UP MY JEWELS;
AND I WILL SPARE THEM
AS A MAN
SPARETH HIS OWN SON
WHO SERVETH HIM."

18. Then shall Ye Return and Discern
between the Righteous and the Wicked,
between him that serveth God,
and him that serveth Him not.

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS, TO THE EFFECT, THAT HE KNOWS THOSE WHO AGREE WITH HIM, ON THE LEVEL OF EXISTENCE THAT THEY EXPRESS AGREEMENT WITH HIM.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY: The Fundamentals of Thought, by L. Ron Hubbard (1956).]

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOMEONE TO KNOW THEM, THAN WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT THEM?

UNLIKE MUHAMMAD OR ALLAH, LORD YESHUA AND YAHWEH KNOW EVERYONE WHO KNOW THEM.

YOU HAVE TO BE AN slowpoke, NOT TO LOVE THE PRESIDENT YOU VOTED FOR, WHO MAINTAINS LAW AND ORDER FOR YOU, AS HE PROMISED.
Re you a freaking pastor!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State As A Whole / Nigeria Prison Service, Borstal Training Institution / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.