Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People (2548 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Heeeeeeeeeeeparipa!
Ọmọ Uhrobo, hope you did not marry from my place o! grin
my Grandma is Scottish , she married an osun man so my Mom is osun ,making me from osun Ede.hence the peculiar name Darnley Orsborne Pedro .
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
I loved Withney Houston but I never met her.Even when she was alive. I later have knowledge about her songs and who she was, after she died

What will you call that
Admiration , need to look up to someone you consider ' model for a perfect human life ' , some go further as cumpulsion and obsession.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

Religious rascality. Why not check your most recent responses to see if you didn't quote me wrong.

This your name calling, make i no talk fess

"Quote me wrong" is a fair statement you should have said for in it, you would have done that which is good, in that it shows that you gave good understanding that I could have made an error. And not by speaking wickedly as if I intended to defraud when you know very well that it was an error.

I am not sure I ascribed another person's post to you, but I'll check. And at least, even you could have laid it here for me to see, buy I'll check!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Quote me wrong" is a fair statement you should have said for in it, you would have done that which is good, in that it shows that you gave good understanding that I could have made an error. And not by speaking wickedly as if I intended to defraud when you know very well that it was an error.

I am not sure I ascribed another person's post to you, but I'll check. And at least, even you could have laid it here for me to see, buy I'll check!

'Don't be a sinner' I said was a bit of sarcasm. Religion won't teach you that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

'Don't be a sinner' I said was a bit is sarcasm. Religion won't teach you that

Hatred for God truly makes people mad and blind!

I did not even comment about "Don't be a sinner" which you said but that is what you see.

O, I get it, you are blinded by your sins such that you do not see, okay, I understand!

And O, you were lying about me quoting someone else on you, interesting, I wonder what...

But one thing is clear now, which is,, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE EVIL, EXACTLY AS WHAT ALL ATHEISTS ARE!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lets eat the corpse of a baby dog smiley

See, everyone, see how mad atheists are?

Atheists confesses that they eat corpses of baby dogs.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lets Eat a premature dead baby smiley

Atheists confesses that they eat premature babies!.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Again eat a corpsesmiley

Atheists confesses that they eat corpses. Now he confesses all kinds of corpses! Not just premature babies but babies.

And not just baby dogs but dogs, cockroaches, lizards, humans etc

Meen, atheists are hungry!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not even comment about "Don't be a sinner" which you said but that is what you see.

O, I get it, you are blinded by your sins such that you do not see, okay, I understand!

And O, you were lying about me quoting someone else on you, interesting, I wonder what...

But one thing is clear now, which is,, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE EVIL, EXACTLY AS WHAT ALL ATHEISTS ARE!

This is becoming boring. You ascribed to me a statement I never made. You sinner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

This is becoming boring. You ascribed to me a statement I never made. You sinner

Thrice you have had opportunity to lay it, yet nothing. Liar honarare.

Whatever you had planned to do obviously FAILED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Kindly refer to the image above. I'm ready to indulge you this night

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

Kindly refer to the image above. I'm ready to indulge you this night

No image
Too late! I saw my error, whilst I was enjoying the comments of others as una no give me rest. You should have honourably notified me of my obvious error, but because of wickedness, you rather chose to play it against me.

So, I have seen the error I made and corrected it.
You should have done the honorable the first time, then I would have honoured you instead of trying to play games.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
my Grandma is Scottish , she married an osun man so my Mom is osun ,making me from osun Ede.hence the peculiar name Darnley Orsborne Pedro .
No wahala my guy life has no duplicate jàre! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No image

Too late! You should have honourably notified me of my obvious error, but because of wickedness, you rather chose to play it against me.

So, I have seen the error I made and corrected it.
You should have done the honorable the first time, then I would have honoured you instead of trying to play games.

I didn't notify you immediately you made that quote abi. Many times for that matter. You just dey raise shoulder, reason you no fit calm down see am.

If I tear you hot sl*p

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

I didn't notify you immediately you made that quote abi. Many times for that matter. You just dey raise shoulder, reason you no fit calm down see am.

If I tear you hot sl*p

grin I no talk say you no notify me immediately, I talk say "You should have honourably notified me"! grin
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The evil.you do shall be returned unto you with Jara also!

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala my guy life has no duplicate jàre! smiley
Are you Theist?
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

you've been scarce , you're beautiful bold , awesome and bmthe best version of you ,don't forget to smile xx
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Atheists confesses that they eat corpses. Now he confesses all kinds of corpses! Not just premature babies but babies.

And not just baby dogs but dogs, cockroaches, lizards, humans etc

Meen, atheists are hungry!
very hungry , if you talk too much too I'll east you join
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I'm Evil , cheesy , but don't generalize all Atheists, let God come out with his big sword and fight his battle for himself na , or can't he?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I like hoi
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
spacofadan:

Fucking Christ , by sin , I mean you were ordered by Jesus to preach to the deaf blind ,unbelievers ,gentiles , lawyers...... You saying you would not inspire me about the good lord is a sim smiley
Please teach me about God.smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I felt he was honestly a bot.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you also an indigene of my home town?
I'm from Abeokuta, Òwu Kingdom! smiley
fokkoe me I'll follow you back.... Are you a freethinker though?
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Staying within The Law, is The Law! Sin is breakage of Law.

And The Law says "Do that which is good; Run away from that which is evil"!

PREACHING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE WHERE THEY ARE AND WHO HAVE ASKED REASONABLE QUESTIONS TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT THE WAY OF LIFE YOU REPRESENT, IS A BETTER ONE.

THAT IS ALL. END OF PREACHING.

THE PREACHED MIGHT JUST REAL-EYES THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE A BETTER WAY; THEY LIKE THEIR MISERABLE WAY. OR THEY WANT ANOTHER WAY!

BUT IT IS NO BUSINESS OF THE PREACHER. AND THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE, YOU DO NOT SEE AT ANY SINGLE INSTANCE WHEN A PREACHER WAS FORCING SOMEONE TO FOLLOW HIS WAY.

THAT IS NOT THE GOD WAY

THAT IS SATAN'S WAY.

NO ONE FORCES A PERSON TO TAKE A GOOD THING, BUT IT IS SATAN WHO FORCES AND PRESSURIZES PEOPLE TO DO A THING. EG ADVERTISEMENT!

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT. IT IS EVEN THAT YOU EVIL PEOPLE WLL HIDE IT FROM OTHERS IF IT IS TRULY GOOD.

THAT IS HOW GOOD, A GOOD THING IS.

SO, PREACHING IS NOT FOR EVERY BODY.

A GOOD THING DOES NOT NEED ADVERTISEMENT!

IT IS DEVILS WHO ADVERTISE!

So, I say to you, I don't care if you go to hell, I look forward to seeing you go to hell!
I homeslt lobe the word hell, damnation, rapture , it gives me hard ons , so easy with you sexy posts there buddy
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Sky daddy , haha good one . more of a pedopbiliv , myigonistic , ,infanticide kikkim, random kikkimgs , petty killing ,genocialdal ,Ethnic Racist , Slave supporting , woman subduing POS.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I honesly love the word hell,death , gnashing of teeth . damnation, rapture , it gives me hard ons , so easy with you sexy posts there buddy
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
fokkoe me I'll follow you back.... Are you a freethinker though?

NO! NEVER!
I can't follow you because i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we are believers in the God of Abraham. I just love chatting freely with people but as for taking such friendship a step further it can never be possible except you are also one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm Evil , cheesy , but don't generalize all Atheists, let God come out with his big sword and fight his battle for himself na , or can't he?

All atheists are evil as you are. You have only reached the stage where you confess that you are evil. The rest are growing through their stages of devillopment!
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Fucking Christ , by sin , I mean you were ordered by Jesus to preach to the deaf blind ,unbelievers ,gentiles , lawyers...... You saying you would not inspire me about the good lord is a sim smiley
Please teach me about God.smiley

You are obviously quoting the wrong guy. Shows you were not following up. But that could be forgiven. 'The sinner' wasn't to be taken literally.
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022
spacofadan:

You are obviously quoting the wrong guy. Shows you were not following up. But that could be forgiven. 'The sinner' wasn't to be taken literally.
Thank you for understanding , sorry I quoted you wrong ,Shalom , Hope you're having a good calm morning this Tuesday?
Re: Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People by TheSourcerer: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2022
spacofadan:

no, most Atheists live my the morality code, I just don't bother with that anymore,its unrealistic ,for me especially , I literally have nothing to live or die for smiley

Hope your morning brings Bliss and calm this beautiful Tuesday morning .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 144,000 - Overcomers / Do Miracles Still Exist? / Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.