Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine (2325 Views)

Can Hyundai Santa Fe 2009 Engine V6 Be Change To V4? / Honda Accord 2009 Engine Seat/vibration Problems. / Is C300 2008 Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
buygala:

[s]For your point 1: I will assume the Taxi companies or Daimler itself gave you the information you put up there... Kindly provide source of this privileged info so we all can learn from your wisdom smiley

Let us even assume that you are right that Mercedes gives Taxi companies good deals.. . Please which car company will reject huge immediate turnovers and won't give serious discounts if a taxi company is buying hundreds of vehicles from it?.. . Even Elizade who is just a Toyota distributor in Nigeria gives hefty discounts and incentives to transporters or other persons who buy above a certain number of Hiace buses.. Does that now make Toyota a shittty vehicle manufacturer?. .. I know as a fact that sometime in the 2000s when Cross Country transport company here in Nigeria imported the Volkswagen Tranporter buses for transport use in their hundreds, Volkswagen gave them many free units of those vehicles and even opened a service centre in Oregun, Lagos for those vehicles.. . Cross Country used those vehicles for long distance journeys for years, made their profits, and even ordered newer models of that volks transporter buses which still made a huge profit.. .at some point, thy company had nothing less than 700 of those buses on the road going everywhere in Nigeria.. Are we now to say that since Volkswagen gave them such discounts and incentives by gifting them units of the buses and even opening a service center for them, the buses are not reliable even though they worked out so impressively?. .. Cross Country transport is still in existence... Feel free to go inquire of the legend of those Volkswagen Transporters... In any case according to you, once a vehicle manufacturer gives incentives for bulk purchase of its vehicles, then they are not reliable smiley

On your position that Mercedes mandates the taxi companies to use the vehicles as taxis at least for a year.. Again kindly provide us with the source of that information... Assuming it was even true, do you even comprehend the stress a vehicle goes through when used as a taxi?... The countless long journeys, the endless stop and go in city traffic and the fact that it is in use almost permanently.. Mercedes Taxis have been known to be imported into ths country with as much as 300k miles on its odometer, yet in pristine condition and go on to serve their tokunbo owners for years... Besides I have seen 2010 or even lower year Mercedes cars being used as taxis in many places...Shey you come mean say 1 year never do for a 2010 Car doing taxi in 2020 or 2021?... The fact that a car can go as little as a full year battling the climate, traffic, and endless long fares and still be in a condition to be exported for use in other countries is enough testament of its reliability...

Or maybe as u later alleged that the vehicles catch fire upandan, do you think the taxi companies will risk humongous lawsuits and government sanctions by putting on the road taxis that will roast its passengers to death or leave them stranded on a highway in the middle of Nowhere?. .. What I am saying in summary is that the fact that the regulatory agencies of 1st World countries approve Mercedes cars for use as taxis is to a large extent an endorsement of its reliability and road worthiness

For your point 2...provide the source of your information that Germans are going Korean or whatever in their taxis... Maybe the German Transport minister told you so or the Koreans came to your village to inform you?. .. Bros, I owe you no duty to address stuff you appear to have pulled out of your anus smiley

On your 3rd point, Car models, not only Mercedes, have been known to have need for recall.. Besides I don't even understand how you came by the conclusion that Mercedes vehicles that caught fire on our roads were all or even any of them due to factory defects and not local factors like local rewires, kazeem or even user error?. . Most of these vehicles are brought in as Fairly used and didn't catch fire with their foreign owners, only for it to burn when owned by Nigerians... I am not saying that Mercedes doesn't have any fire issues with its vehicles...but my point is as car technology developes, teething problems are bound to arise here and there.. For example, there were instances where the South African model of the 2010 toyota corolla caught fire on numerous occasions due to an ABS factory defect or something... I think that story even made front page on this forum a while ago.. Sir, does that now make that entire model of Corolla unreliable?...

On your 4th point on vehicle ratings, I don't even know what to tell you grin..Different organizations rate whatever they like and publish... I am shocked you singled out just two of thousands of rating reports on the Internet to come to this silly conclusion... I shall not bother to further indulge you in this your journey of imbecility on this point... The maker of vehicles used by dignitaries the world over, and is even the official vehicle of your country's president, whose vehicles have passed tests and use in various climates and terrains, isn't reliable because your selected genius reports say so grin... Pleas go tell Buhari to throw away his official Sonderklasse because your reports say it is likely to strand him in ISWAP territory grin

You also said Kia is more reliable than the Benz grin... Kindly show workings by comparing the reliability of a particular Kia model to its Mercedes counterpart.. .

I will say this... The fact that you can type in English language doesn't mean you have sense... Try to look for somewhere like your village meeting if you wanna be stupid... Try not to disgrace yourself on a public forum where you don't even know the intellectual capabilities of the people who will read your mad opinion and wonder how you escaped being an slowpoke
[/s]

Offprint. Everything!

You wrote long, but wrote absolutely nonsssense, failing to address even a single point comprehensively. How did you pass your exams back in school? grin

Everything I have said above is available to the public and is also in open domain, easily accessible with a computer. Don't you have the basic brains to use one? I will not share the direct links here to appear like a spammer. Use your head, oloodoo!

Again, you are too Nigerian for my liking: loudd, stuppiddd, brainlessss, incapable of holding a conversation without insults, probably very churchy and importantly, have a zero attitude to learning, errornously believing you know it all when in fact, you know absolutely nothing.

I will not be drawn to the gutter with you, that level is too low for me.

Anyone who reads my entry will know and see the sense therein. Anyone reading yours will also know and see the earthworm-level intelligence displayed therein. That is enough for me and from my perspective, punishment enough grin

Abeg, look for another person who you will be trading insults with on a faceless forum. I don pass this kain yeeyye something decades ago!

Finally, I took a look at your profile...you bought your first vehicle and started driving only in 2019...2019, which is only yesterday!

On the other hand, I can't count the vehicles I have bought and driven; as far as I can remember, I've also always had a drivers license since I became an adult. Abeg, go and argue with your friends and mates at the driving school. Night and day no be mate!!

I WON'T BOTHER WITH A REPLY AGAIN. AHHHH!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine by buygala(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThrottleHolic:
[/s]

Offprint. Everything!

You wrote long, but wrote absolutely nonsssense, failing to address even a single point comprehensively. How did you pass your exams back in school? grin

Everything I have said above is available to the public and is also in open domain, easily accessible with a computer. Don't you have the basic brains to use one? I will not share the direct links here to appear like a spammer. Use your head, oloodoo!

Again, you are too Nigerian for my liking: loudd, stuppiddd, brainlessss, incapable of holding a conversation without insults, probably very churchy and importantly, have a zero attitude to learning, errornously believing you know it all when in fact, you know absolutely nothing.

I will not be drawn to the gutter with you, that level is too low for me.

Anyone who reads my entry will know and see the sense therein. Anyone reading yours will also know and see the earthworm-level intelligence displayed therein. That is enough for me and from my perspective, punishment enough grin

Abeg, look for another person who you will be trading insults with on a faceless forum. I don pass this kain yeeyye something decades ago!

Finally, I took a look at your profile...you bought your first vehicle and started driving only in 2020...2020, which is only yesterday!

On the other hand, I can't count the vehicles I have bought and driven; as far as I can remember, I've also always had a drivers license since I became an adult. Abeg, go and argue with your friends and mates at the driving school. Night and day no be mate!!

I WON'T BOTHER WITH A REPLY AGAIN. AHHHH!!

grin...

Dear Grandpa driver, I am sure you are also older than Lewis Hamilton who is the current F1 champion... y e be say no be u be the champion instead of him? grin

You don't need to post the links to your sources... Screenshot them and post here.. That won't be spam here dear Grandpa smiley

Daddy, no be everything dem dey chook mouth... If at your age, you don't know that the higher the number of vehicles being bought, the larger the incentive given by the manufacturers/suppliers , then your years on earth are a total waste

Mr Reliable grin.. . 70 year-old cow grin
Re: Please How Much Is C300 2009 Engine by nutripotherbals: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buy the car. Engine is N550K.

(1) (2) (Reply)

POLL. Would You Patronise A Drive Thru Car Wash Service? / Elantra Vs Corolla / Honda City 2007 Jerking While In Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.