Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On (2331 Views)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Dagreeen: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
dasparrow:
@Dagreen

If I were you with all you have going on, I won't leave Nigeria. There is a world war 3 brewing. Those telling you to throw away everything you have worked for to go start a life of uncertainty abroad are being disingenuous. I live abroad and I have been keenly observing a lot of things going on lately.

America continues its proxy war with Russia using Ukraine as it's pawn in the game since Zalensky has no mind of his own. But even more disturbing is that America is also fermenting problem with China as we speak. America is saying that they are going to make China pay for not taking sides with America/NATO and they will do so by sending arms to Taiwan. China said she will retaliate.

So, we don't know what can happen at anytime. If Russia should send missiles towards America and European nations and vice versa, it will be catastrophic. Yes, IT/Computer Technology professionals and healthcare professionals are currently in demand in the West. However, there is a flair of uncertainty in the air. There is the looming food shortage. There is no bright future in sight because of the "great reset" AKA "New World Order."

However, if you want to throw your business away that you have worked so hard to build to go abroad and work for someone else who can decide to fire you at anytime, then go right ahead. Your motivation for migrating is that your friends have all migrated. What if it is in Nigeria that you are destined to make it? Some of you just throw away your God-given destinies. If you go abroad and things don't work out the way you had intended, then what?

Anyway, do you.
I appreciate your opinion too. This is why I asked for matured people who have also seen the other side of the divide. I've also noted your points. May all of us not throw away our God given destinies.

1 Like

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by SeaTrade(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
anthonyuncle:

he is building the team, they won't be perfect in one day.
he will still be around for the main time.

you really need that school on cost analysis
Whether he builds the team in one day or one lightyear, the determinant for having that team is profitability, not a function of time.
So you bringing time into it holds no water.
Whether he uses 10 years to bring the team on board,if profits don't increase due to increasing scale of the business,then It'll be foolish to bring in people to run the business for him rather than do so himself.
You still need that cost analyses lesson tbh..

2 Likes

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by pweetiedee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
SeaTrade:
Your absence, stress of bills on your wife couple with kid stress,cold and conji will most likely turn her to something worse than a calabar dog,no offense.
All that so called big nurse salaries abroad look big to you because you dey Nigeria,not there.Let alone someone with 2 kids over there.
I'll be real with you ,no small business have a clear cut certain future.There will be uncertainties.
It's your ability to cling on and whether the storm and adapt to changes that will determine if the business succeeds or not.
You already make 700k monthly,I expect you to be busy looking for ways to scale this to 2m/month,then 5m,etc...
A business that has already started yielding profits is a good one and can be scaled upwards too.
Rather,you are looking at ways to leave what you've built, contacts,etc to go to a strange land as a 35 years old man who already has responsibilities such as wives and kids,to let go of all he has including his family, money he has made from his business to go to an uncertain place to start over with a very bleak future.
Stay strong and fight your way through life man,even there you won't get it easy, so why not fight in the streets you know best? undecided

Lol. Relocation is better tho
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by hamouston91(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
thesicilian:
This is what I would do
I would relocate my family first to a country like Canada, UK or Australia (I don't consider the US safe due to police wahala for blacks). Since wifey is a nurse she can easily get a job anywhere in these countries.
Meanwhile back in Nigeria I would focus on buiytge business to the extent that it can almost run on autopilot and I can monitor it from abroad, then relocate to join my family.

Come on don't discourage him from migrating to America by using black people as an excuse, even Australian and Canadians cannot resist going to the US for one purpose or another. If it is about avoiding blacks then he can settle in States such as Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Delaware, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa,Wisconsin, Montana etc
Or he can settle in Somewhere like El Paso. Meanwhile experience is the best teacher, perhaps yours was nasty, mine was nice.
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Localordinary: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Relocate abroad and thank me later, if you don't want to relocate because of your business, please do because of your children. Their future is brighter been residence abroad. There is good life and prosperity for them. They may never forgive you in their entire life if you fail to relocate now. The time is now

4 Likes

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by anthonyuncle(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2022
SeaTrade:
Whether he builds the team in one day or one lightyear, the determinant for having that team is profitability, not a function of time.
So you bringing time into it holds no water.
Whether he uses 10 years to bring the team on board,if profits don't increase due to increasing scale of the business,then It'll be foolish to bring in people to run the business for him rather than do so himself.
You still need that cost analyses lesson tbh..
what makes you think a management team won't lead to an increase in profit?
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Iyafife: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2022
I have only being in the UK for 6months, based on what you wrote our story is similar, I would advise you to relocate if not for anything for the future of those kids, Honestly in the long run, the benefits outweighs the risk.

Dagreeen:
Dear Nairalanders, I'll try to be very brief.

In my mid thirties and married with 2kids (4yo and 1yo). Started my business around 2017 and have nutured it to the point of generating consistent profit averagely N500k monthly (and still growing). My wife's salary is around N200k monthly(wifey is a nurse in a private establishment). We have 2cars one for the biz and other for the
[/b]
God bless you.

Pls moderators, can you help me push to front page pls

1 Like

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by thesicilian: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2022
hamouston91:

Come on don't discourage him from migrating to America by using black people as an excuse, even Australian and Canadians cannot resist going to the US for one purpose or another. If it is about avoiding blacks then he can settle in States such as Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Delaware, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa,Wisconsin, Montana etc
Or he can settle in Somewhere like El Paso. Meanwhile experience is the best teacher, perhaps yours was nasty, mine was nice.
I'm not talking about avoiding blacks, what I said was avoiding police wahala for blacks - the obvious negative bias of the American police towards blacks is second to none in the whole world
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aaapp:
Relocate as soon as you can

Nothing is certain in nigeria

Got enough annual rent income to survive in nigeria with a business running for over 10years but suddenly business is drifting down due to present economic situation in nigeria thanks to previous investments. Recently the country doesn’t really worth staying in anymore

It Is not about today. It is about the future. Even if you are earning millions in nigeria today anything can change tomorrow. Go to where you are your wife and kids will have a future.No matter how tough things get you will get a job to survive

Gbam, A word Is enough for the Wise.....
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by timefarm(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Close to 70% of the respondents are supporting the relocation.

I think this is a good statistics for the OP and I also can borrow a leaf from these responses.
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by ModelLook(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by ModelLook(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
thesicilian:

It's the same fear I have as well. But you can't really base any long term decisions on that, because if she's going to misbehave in what ever form, she'd do it whether you're there or not

Really? Really? Really?
How many times did I mention the "Really"? grin
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Kingsize4eva(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Dagreeen post=111821241]Dear Nairalanders, I'll try to be very brief.

In my mid thirties and married with 2kids (4yo and 1yo). Started my business around 2017 and have nutured it to the point of generating consistent profit averagely N500k monthly (and still growing). My wife's salary is around N200k monthly(wifey is a nurse in a private establishment). We have 2cars one for the biz and other for the family.

Would have loved it if we both know in person, my ordeal is exactly the way you narrated yours,
My wife is a nurse, I earn same amount as you do.am a proud father of two. We are currently making plans of leaving. But a greater part of me is here. Hit me up let’s talk bro.
Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by Itzlinda(f): 3:40am On Apr 16, 2022
ModelLook:

See life.

Just yesterday, I watched 4 Nigerian husbands (matured men) who relocated abroad with their wives.

These husbands told their stories two weeks ago of life with their families in UK. Two of the husband's wives are professional nurses too.

These husbands talked about coming to the UK with their families. They spilled the good, the bad and the ugly.

After listening to their stories ehn....you will get the needed answers you seek. Trust me.

These husbands were so real. They didn't hide anything atall. They told the honest raw truth. You need to watch it while sipping a cold drink.

It was a friendly chat that was videod. I liked one of the husband's. I think he is Igbo. He was so so real. His story and background is quite similar to yours. Believe me.

Their Video is a whole ONE HOUR VIDEO of their true stories. Buy enough data.

If u are interested, send me a DM, I will search for it and send the video to ur Whatsapp.

That's the least I can do for you.

After watching it, you will thank me.

Drop the link here for all

1 Like

Re: N700,000 Average Monthly Income Or Relocate Abroad. Advice From Matured Minds On by neutralmind: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Learning

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances / Naija Who Reside In (Jordan) Pls I Need Help? / Canada Resident Permit Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.