Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Does The Land Of Israel Actually Belong To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Does The Land Of Israel Actually Belong To? (163 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Does The Land Of Israel Actually Belong To? by Gospelpreacher1: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
WHO DOES THE LAND OF ISRAEL ACTUALLY BELONG TO?

Israel was given to the Jews Forever and GOD ALMIGHTY first made that Promise to Abramham as we see in the Holy Bible.

Genesis 13:14-17
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee

The Promise was then Confirmed to His son Isaac.
Genesis 26:3
Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father

The Promise was then Confirmed to Isaac's Son, Jacob, Abramham's Grandson.

Genesis 28:10-13
And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.

And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed

The Promised land was Described in terms of territory, from the river of Egypt to the Euphrates river.

Genesis 15:18
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates

GOD ALMIGHTY then reaffirmed the Promise when HE Changed Jacob's Name to ISRAEL.
Gen 35:9-12
And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land

As we can Plainly and Clearly see, GOD ALMIGHTY the Owner and Creator of the Heavens, the Earth and Everything in it, Gave ISREAL to the JEWS.

It does not Matter what the UN says,
It does not Matter what the rest of the World says,
It does not Matter what the Media says,
It does not Matter what anyone says,
The Land of Israel and Everything in it belongs to the JEWS.

Anyone supporting or saying otherwise is Fighting HIS Maker.
Anyone supporting or saying otherwise is Fighting GOD ALMIGHTY. And only a man/ woman without Wisdom will Fight his/ her Maker.
Fighting GOD or going against is an act of Suicide.
Those that Have Ears to Hear, let them Hear.

Lalasticlala

Re: Who Does The Land Of Israel Actually Belong To? by lordm(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Now you want a fight between Muslims and christians here abi

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/2022 / 6 Ways That Science Agree With The Bible / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.