Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me (2446 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol,u know everyone can't be a nuisance or tribal bigot on the forum.

That's is why I hate it, when this upcoming feminist generalises men when pushing their Selfish agenda.

All of us aren't stupid.

True to your words. I was actually summarized at the amazing comments in here tonight. So different from the usual.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Any relationship doesn't mean its built on love. What I'm trying to say is by all means get what u desires

True that..

People can be manipulative though..
What else are r/ship built on aside love?

Money right?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
The Crazy damsel ain't gonna get Sam back cuz of her fuckiñg behavior rubbish angry
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Johnny147147: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

True that..

People can be manipulative though..
What else are r/ship built on aside love?

Money right?
Not money only. Desires... That's one thing u can't take out of a human. We have different fantasies and reasons. For instance, u have curves i can't look away from but ur habits i can't really tolerate; what i do? We keep having sex till whenever but i know i can't marry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Zammy123(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Elitefosa:
This sounds strange right?

Somewhere along the line, about 8 months into the relationship, Sam saw some red flags he couldn’t cope with and decided that ending the
relationship was the only way out.

PS: Please this is a real life something.

What were the red flags? Are u comfortable talking about them here? If not. You should try and meet up with him and have a proper discussion with him.
Ps - Be ready to change the things he saw as red flags if you really still want him, afterwards it's left for him to decide if he still wants future with u or nay
Cc elitefosa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Elitefosa:
This sounds strange right?

I mean how do you win back someone after breaking their heart?

Here's the summary…

Sam (not real name) met a beautiful damsel in the month of September in the year 2020. That was after the lock down…

Friendship blossomed into a relationship and the relationship blossomed into talks of marriage.

Somewhere along the line, about 8 months into the relationship, Sam saw some red flags he couldn’t cope with and decided that ending the
relationship was the only way out.

Though he did not meet any counselor for advice, he just decided to end the relationship with her.

Sam broke her heart by ending the relationship and decided to move on.

But the Damsel wanted him back, she begged and begged but he said NO.

That he was done with the relationship.

He left her heart broken.

The thing is she wants he back.

Abeg ladies in the house…

Make una chook mouth for this matter…

PS: Please this is a real life something.

Maybe he caught her lying and cheating severally. Going by this story he didn't break your heart.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yes Sam ended the relationship peacefully, but the stupid lady will not let go until she is embarrassed

Let go of sam and move on too!!!

If you read the story well, she wants him back because of her guilty conscience. She didn't state the red flags Sam noticed In the course of the relationship. Maybe she was cheating. So it's not the guy's fault.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Elitefosa:

Have you ever loved so deeply that you find it difficult to let go?

You've never right?

Then why did you give him the red flags since you loved him ??
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
A) why would anyone want to be taken back by someone who doesnt want you?
B) why would anyone want to be taken back out of pity?
C) as much as you dont have to let go, you have to accept that this person does NOT want you because you are wrong for them.
D) the above is probably part of the red flags that had him run away from you

She could have stated those red flags
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it is very easy to love someone but not being right for them/you.... you see, nobody shows their true self at the beginning of r/ship, you always hide your negative/bad/failed side and/or character. it takes a while for people to be relaxed enough in a r/ship to now show their true nature.
many people, when they realize the true nature of their partner's characters and ways, they stick to them because of love, but there are also few people who cant and just prefer to let go, simply because these negative/bad character traits are completely against their own ways of thinking.

love is a feeling brought by both the heart and the mind... and as much as you can love someone, its pretty easy to let go of that person, if they ever do something wrong and/or turn into someone you are against. you just need to surpress your heart's desire and use solely your brains to judge the issue.
here is a clue: it doesnt matter how much i love someone, if that person is disrespectful/unfaithful or physically abusive, i will leave her with never ever looking back!

Elder in the house. You just made so much sense and I reflected your comment with my past relationship. I once fell in love with this lady who cared and loved me. But along the line I got to realize that she was a serial cheat and a notorious lier. I just had to end it all even though I was benefiting from the relationship at that time, but I don't want to look like an asss licker In the long run. I hate sycophancy and asss licking.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Elitefosa:

Wow... And I truly wish she is as strong willed as you are...

How did you come to develop such amazing pride in yourself.

Very few could boast of such strenght.

I have seen ladies beg though. Just that this one strong

With the you reply comments on this your thread. I can boldly say this said lady is you.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Johnny147147:

Not money only. Desires... That's one thing u can't take out of a human. We have different fantasies and reasons. For instance, u have curves i can't look away from but ur habits i can't really tolerate; what i do? We keep having sex till whenever but i know i can't marry u

You're right.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

With the you reply comments on this your thread. I can boldly say this said lady is you.

I wont refute neither will I agree...

By the way, the comments have really been helpful to the said person
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by gray5(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
What was the red flag he saw.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Michiyke: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Her problem is that she has not jammed a better D
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Zammy123:

What were the red flags? Are u comfortable talking about them here? If not. You should try and meet up with him and have a proper discussion with him.
Ps - Be ready to change the things he saw as red flags if you really still want him, afterwards it's left for him to decide if he still wants future with u or nay
Cc elitefosa

Noted...

This was all for someone's benefit. I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This / How Would You Define A Romantic Person? / Men Are The Weaker Vessels Not Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.