Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me (2385 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
This sounds strange right?

I mean how do you win back someone after breaking their heart?

Here's the summary…

Sam (not real name) met a beautiful damsel in the month of September in the year 2020. That was after the lock down…

Friendship blossomed into a relationship and the relationship blossomed into talks of marriage.

Somewhere along the line, about 8 months into the relationship, Sam saw some red flags he couldn’t cope with and decided that ending the
relationship was the only way out.

Though he did not meet any counselor for advice, he just decided to end the relationship with her.

Sam broke her heart by ending the relationship and decided to move on.

But the Damsel wanted him back, she begged and begged but he said NO.

That he was done with the relationship.

He left her heart broken.

The thing is she wants he back.

Abeg ladies in the house…

Make una chook mouth for this matter…

PS: Please this is a real life something.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Johnny147147: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Go do juju
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by anthonyuncle(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
in this fasting?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yes Sam ended the relationship peacefully, but the stupid lady will not let go until she is embarrassed

Let go of sam and move on too!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by BigRocky: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Simp of a woman

*Spits*

Mk una Sha no use juju kill the young man o
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:
Go do juju

This is a no go area,

Moreso, it has repercussions now, dont you think?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
anthonyuncle:
in this fasting?

You meant Ramadan right?

No this happened two years ago
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yes Sam ended the relationship peacefully, but the stupid lady will not let go until she is embarrassed

Let go of sam and move on too!!!

Have you ever loved so deeply that you find it difficult to let go?

You've never right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:
Simp of a woman

*Spits*

Mk una Sha no use juju kill the young man o

haha.... lols... babe no dey even reason juju self

any advice?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Johnny147147: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

This is a no go area,

Moreso, it has repercussions now, dont you think?
All is Fair in War and Love... Even Olamide say "U fit Kanyamata u fit use Juju"...
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Try to talk to him maybe though his friend explain to him ur sorry and try to restart afresh
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
A) why would anyone want to be taken back by someone who doesnt want you?
B) why would anyone want to be taken back out of pity?
C) as much as you dont have to let go, you have to accept that this person does NOT want you because you are wrong for them.
D) the above is probably part of the red flags that had him run away from you
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by BigRocky: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

haha.... lols... babe no dey even reason juju self

any advice?

Maybe the guy never loved her and just
used whatsoever he called red flags to get away from her.

She should move on..
Others guys might be in a dieing need of her.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:

Maybe the guy never loved her and just
used whatsoever he called red flags to get away from her.

She should move on..
Others guys might be in a dieing need of her.

Nicely said,

Please what other phrase can I use aside Move On?

Because she is adamant about moving on!

she still test him stuffs like "I am sorry my love"

still views his whatsapp status...
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

All is Fair in War and Love... Even Olamide say "U fit Kanyamata u fit use Juju"...

Haha....

Olamide na strong man now...

Juju no fit catch some people...

Na, all is not fair in Love and War o!

Take the lady that was rumored to be killed by her husband...

shey no be love ni?

but las las no be jail him go go?

Reason am no?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
A) why would anyone want to be taken back by someone who doesnt want you?
B) why would anyone want to be taken back out of pity?
C) as much as you dont have to let go, you have to accept that this person does NOT want you because you are wrong for them.
D) the above is probably part of the red flags that had him run away from you

its actually not me...

your point C got me thinking though!

how can a person that has professed love,

then change course all of sudden be wrong for her?

Na, your Point D is not the case truly...

but thanks for stopping by!

a quick question for you...

Have you ever loved before you find it hard to let go?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by BigRocky: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
First of all,she have to make the decision to heal.
She have to understand that a relationship is not worth dieing for.

Then everything that brings in memory of the guy should be erase I.e delete his number (very important)his cloths in her possession, pictures they both in etc.

She should be going out,to offload and reload her mind.talk to friends and try out new things

She will be fine eventually.

Elitefosa:

Nicely said,

Please what other phrase can I use aside Move On?

Because she is adamant about moving on!

she still test him stuffs like "I am sorry my love"

still views his whatsapp status...
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:
its actually not me...
your point C got me thinking though!
how can a person that has professed love, then change course all of sudden be wrong for her?

it is very easy to love someone but not being right for them/you.... you see, nobody shows their true self at the beginning of r/ship, you always hide your negative/bad/failed side and/or character. it takes a while for people to be relaxed enough in a r/ship to now show their true nature.
many people, when they realize the true nature of their partner's characters and ways, they stick to them because of love, but there are also few people who cant and just prefer to let go, simply because these negative/bad character traits are completely against their own ways of thinking.

a quick question for you...
Have you ever loved before you find it hard to let go?

love is a feeling brought by both the heart and the mind... and as much as you can love someone, its pretty easy to let go of that person, if they ever do something wrong and/or turn into someone you are against. you just need to surpress your heart's desire and use solely your brains to judge the issue.
here is a clue: it doesnt matter how much i love someone, if that person is disrespectful/unfaithful or physically abusive, i will leave her with never ever looking back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Preciousomakiye(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Johnny147147:
Go do juju
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by okoroemeka(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

Here's the summary…

Sam (not real name) met a beautiful damsel in the month of September in the year 2020. That was after the lock down…

Friendship blossomed into a relationship and the relationship blossomed into talks of marriage.

Somewhere along the line, about 8 months into the relationship, Sam saw some red flags he couldn’t cope with and decided that ending the

Though he did not meet any counselor for advice, he just decided to end the relationship with her.

what the damsel must understand is that it is not a must for us to get whatever we want, sometimes we have to let go

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Unzerious: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Poor Thing, You see those RED Flags He pointed out, get rid of them. See him (Sam) as a Dress Rehearsal before the main Filming.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by MadamOk(f): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Well winning him back is not the problem

Is she sure he is the right one for her
If she is sure he the right one
She should keep praying to God to touch his heart and show him the love she has for him of good, peace, joy and everlasting end
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
okoroemeka:
what the damsel must understand is that it is not a must for us to get whatever we want, sometimes we have to let go

True...
Time would heal her right?
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:
First of all,she have to make the decision to heal.
She have to understand that a relationship is not worth dieing for.

Then everything that brings in memory of the guy should be erase I.e delete his number (very important)his cloths in her possession, pictures they both in etc.

She should be going out,to offload and reload her mind.talk to friends and try out new things

She will be fine eventually.

Hang out more right...

Create new memories...

I Feel so glad I could glean all these from nairaland...
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it is very easy to love someone but not being right for them/you.... you see, nobody shows their true self at the beginning of r/ship, you always hide your negative/bad/failed side and/or character. it takes a while for people to be relaxed enough in a r/ship to now show their true nature.
many people, when they realize the true nature of their partner's characters and ways, they stick to them because of love, but there are also few people who cant and just prefer to let go, simply because these negative/bad character traits are completely against their own ways of thinking.

love is a feeling brought by both the heart and the mind... and as much as you can love someone, its pretty easy to let go of that person, if they ever do something wrong and/or turn into someone you are against. you just need to surpress your heart's desire and use solely your brains to judge the issue.
here is a clue: it doesnt matter how much i love someone, if that person is disrespectful/unfaithful or physically abusive, i will leave her with never ever looking back!

Yea... Abusive r/ship in whatever guise they come are a no no for me...

Thank you so much for the insight..

I hope you find true love
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unzerious:
Poor Thing, You see those RED Flags He pointed out, get rid of them. See him (Sam) as a Dress Rehearsal before the main Filming.

Wow....

There are different angle to this thing...

Thanks a bunch...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamOk:
Well winning him back is not the problem

Is she sure he is the right one for her
If she is sure he the right one
She should keep praying to God to touch his heart and show him the love she has for him of good, peace, joy and everlasting end

The way she feels has a lot to do with love at first sight...

About been the right one for her, she feels so...

Otherwise she'd let go a long while...

Two years is long enough to move on now
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by BigRocky: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

Hang out more right...

Create new memories...

I Feel so glad I could glean all these from nairaland...

Lol,u know everyone can't be a nuisance or tribal bigot on the forum.

That's is why I hate it, when this upcoming feminist generalises men when pushing their Selfish agenda.

All of us aren't stupid.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by SoapQueen(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

Here's the summary…

Omo, I really wish I can go and beg someone who "dumped" me. Choi! I admire such ladies for their tenacity. Me and my craziness wey go delete your numbers and photos, unfriend you everywhere, and lock up in less than 2 market days. I don't block, just delete reminders and lick my wounds. As emotional, sweet-natured or sensitive I can be, I've got pride. Na man dey beg me, no be the other way round.

No matter how hurting or heartbroken you may be, never beg anyone to take you back. Somethings are meant to break if they ain't strong enough.
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Johnny147147: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elitefosa:

Haha....

Olamide na strong man now...

Juju no fit catch some people...

Na, all is not fair in Love and War o!

Take the lady that was rumored to be killed by her husband...

shey no be love ni?

but las las no be jail him go go?

Reason am no?

Any relationship doesn't mean its built on love. What I'm trying to say is by all means get what u desires
Re: How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me by Elitefosa: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
SoapQueen:

Omo, I really wish I can go and beg someone who "dumped" me. Choi! I admire such ladies for their tenacity. Me and my craziness wey go delete your numbers and photos, unfriend you everywhere, and lock up in less than 2 market days. I don't block, just delete reminders and lick my wounds. As emotional, sweet-natured or sensitive I can be, I've got pride. Na man dey beg me, no be the other way round.

No matter how hurting or heartbroken you may be, never beg anyone to take you back. Somethings are meant to break if they ain't strong enough.

Wow... And I truly wish she is as strong willed as you are...

How did you come to develop such amazing pride in yourself.

Very few could boast of such strenght.

I have seen ladies beg though. Just that this one strong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Know The State With The Highest Number Of Nairalanders / She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? / Should I Tell Him What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.