Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day (32402 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by 1864rru: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Una done tire to siddon for house?

President Buhari & FG done come beg una?
[/s]
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by 1864rru: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That guy no get eyes pushing. He has been bursted with his several monikers yet he will still be lying cheapishly
[/s]
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Hope he will declare next week Monday sit at home. (Easter Monday)

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donprinyo(m): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Sit at home has nothing to do we this guy. Just ignore him
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nyanmiridunce: 5:15am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm 100% sure FG is working with Finland govt to nail this fool. He won't even see it coming.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by ACCURETE(m): 5:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The sit at home civil disobedience for the unconditional release of MNK and Biafra freedom continues tomorrow being monday and Biafraland will be under lock and key! WE MOVE! Simon Ekpa
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513209936704114696?t=CL3hsQOGXOLcyuZyQSiBpg&s=19

who is this wasted sperm (Simon Ekpa) that want to bring problems to the good people of Igbos this guy mother suppose get miscarriage or even do abortion oo than is mumu him they do
God bless good people of Nigeria
the God of thunder should visit our in responsible leaders or politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Can sombody explain to me how sit at home will lead to Kanu's release.
Where is the correlation bikonu.
This Ekpa is too dull and clueless.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donprinyo(m): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Sit at home continues until MNK is out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donprinyo(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I'm 100% sure FG is working with Finland govt to nail this fool. He won't even see it coming.
U r a Yeye man. Sit at home has nothing to do with this man. It's a collective effort by igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by CHAQUR: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2022
"Civil disobedience" he said & not a peaceful protest... Noted...!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2022
hammer567:
[/s]
[s]

TRASH! SIT AT HOME SHOULD NEVER WARRANT ALL THIS TRASH U WROTE.

HE DID NOT CALL FOR LAGOS TO BE BOMBED OR ATTACKED

MAZI SIMON EKPA CALLED FOR SIT AT HOME FOR NNAMDI KANU FREEDOM.

How will sit home ensure Kanu's release. Kindly tell us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by ovogovo: 5:23am On Apr 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Ekpa is showing igbos he is the boss even soludo that dare paid with the lives of two security men, ekpa the chukwu abimba of igbo land, dare him in igbo land and see yourself in the graveyard
You are surely a murderer
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by RealistRedpiler: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:

At the detriment of the businessmen/women.

They have cried enough. it's time to hear thier voice.

If the sit-at-home is meant for MNK court days only.....it would been better and of more respect.

This every Monday one is a hell of bullshit.

Death to all miscreants out to add to our entropy!!!!!

So if Kanu goes to court once in eyer year, that's when you sit at home? Did mumu.
Most of you live the slave chain you wear.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by hollywater: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You will die miserably soon

For every blood that you and your criminal gang spill , you and your generation will pay for it ..
Shut up if you don't have anything to say. What evidence do you have.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by RealistRedpiler: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

You dey curse your comrade grin grin grin

Comrade that was born in Lagos. Most of them are from abakaliki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by patrickcollins: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2022
I am not in support of this sit at home but I do enjoy d holiday sha, relaxing Sunday and Monday don master me already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2022
kingjis:

You are the biggest mumu of your time

The guy dey reason from the ass.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by NaijaCover(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by rajiedreez: 5:31am On Apr 11, 2022
I don't know what to compare this guy with

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 11, 2022
He should be deported asap and dealt with heavily. Idiot staying in Finland and giving orders, come home and sit at home anu ofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Biafrans are not as wise as I thought they were.

Imagine an overgrown kid living in luxury abroad controlling an older set of men living in poverty in Nigeria. They sit at home and lose some income while he goes about partying with their donations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by ednut1(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Its high time Nigeria gets him arrested biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by EternalBeing: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2022
abient:
Yes,I am a selfish worshipper and I hate that I am like that,
Once I get what I want the prayers reduce, I am always worried about this behavior that is why I joined some prayer group to keep the faith burning.
You are wise, not like the foolish ones that think they shall forget be using HIM. Take your commitment further, Join Evangelism and don't ever stop inviting people from your Workplace, School, Streets to give their life to JESUS after which you should share Apostles: Arome Osayi and Joshua Selman Messages with them. Evangelism recommended because HIS Greatest desire in this Limited End Time is that HIS Children should Win Souls into HIS Marvelous Light and Eternal Life. You are wise to have joined the Prayer Group, HE sees your heart that you want to permanently become HIS Own. Those that choose to Irreversibly become HIS Property are the wisest because HE shall Reward us with Genuine Immortality. HE is the Only Life-giving Spirit; the Only SOURCE of Life only those that make Pleasing HIM their number 1 Priority shall Life forever. HalleluYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by MPESA(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Okay what will you suggest they do to enable the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ?

Take up arms like Boko Haram ?

Why will they take up arms?, If your mama and Papa no dey Igbo Land una no go understand.
If you no get investment in Igbo Land you won't understand and if your families are financially okay it won't still affect you but in General that useless sit-at-home is cancerous to Igbo Land development and as well of breeding terriost or gang or criminals related crimes.... The earlier we all get it the better for our kids...

P.s

I'm from Anambra State as well.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Sit -at -home is caused governors who approve it. Gov Umahi's Ebonyi do not observe sit -at -home .
Today will tell me if Soludo truly approves it or not.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by NorthernersSuck: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't be stupid, I never for one day support IPob and there foolishness

I am Yoruba and half Igbo

We reject your half Igbo, God forbid this Yoruba man for giving us half of him, we don't need your dirty half body, please stay where you belong, half Igbo indeed

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by zedegit: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2022
donprinyo:

U r a Yeye man. Sit at home has nothing to do with this man. It's a collective effort by igbo youths.

You are very silly. If your life is useless and you are jobless, sit at home but don't drag igbo youths into your madness.

Do you think there would be sit at home if not for gun wielding urchins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Golan007: 5:52am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Proudlyomonna:

Oga I no dey do whataboutism,but on a more serious note sit at home better pass the level of killings wey dey go on for your own NE region,even as it is now una people dey give the boko Haram/bandits una wives and daughters to rape so them no go kill them.
Boko Haram don almost bring down your region to her knees yet you still get time to do mumu bigotry wey you dey destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave �
No be juju be dat �.
Shun tribal bigotry.
[/s]

Sharap.

We told you all what would happen but your stubborn nature made you oppose it.

Una eyes don clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.