Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day (32384 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by warriking(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Okay what will you suggest they do to enable the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ?

Take up arms like Boko Haram ?
Are they not already taking up arms? Do they have to put their people through pains to heir their views? Only unintelligent people use vellence to negotiate

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nyanmiridunce: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2022
redcliff:

there is a price for freedom. When your time comes to fight for your own freedom, do it your right thinking way. At this time, the only right thing is CONSISTENCY.
That's because none of your governors has deemed it fit to bomb y'all out of existence. Reason you're spewing this trash.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Tahomol1990: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Heh

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Boyooosa(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Is sit at Home not a Non - Violence Protest ?

Anything that has to do with imposition or use of force is violence.
Moreover, I think u have heard of cases of killing and vandalization as a result of non-compliance...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by sunkoye: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
omo I no dey support again oh cheesy

Nonviolence movement is the best
yes ohh.... peace is the best. Too much blood received by Nigeria soil.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by hopexter(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis ekpa guy na real mumu man.

how long shall u continue to destroy SE economy?

foolishness.

Blame the criminals who listen and carry out his orders. He’ll be killed soon for sponsoring terrorism in South east.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by victorazy(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Match straight to AsoRock
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by excomarow(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
look who is talking ur kinsmen should abandon you when u need them the most in ur life

So that mumu is your Kingsman abi... Ogbeni, make you sit at home since you don't have work to do... Monday morning make one idiot tell me say make I no comot... Na una business
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by greatness77: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
omo I no dey support again oh cheesy

Nonviolence movement is the best
Non violent movement in an islamic jihadist country laced with tyranism habg u are far from reality besides when has sitting at home become violence or is sitting at home peacefully in your house means violence in your dictionary?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
I be Igbo guy but this guy called Simon eba is a nonetity
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
excomarow:

So that mumu is your Kingsman abi... Ogbeni, make you sit at home since you don't have work to do... Monday morning make one idiot tell me say make I no comot... Na una business
nobody is holding you down from going out to do ur business nobody has stop you from coming out Nobi if u see customer u sell market grin cheesy see this wan oh grin like them hold you not to come out niki zombie grin cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by babsbolad: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Have some sense of reasoning guy. This sit-at-home bulshit only cripple the economic situation of the southeast and the federal government would not consider that as a threat to fast track the release of your so-called messiah who have successfully brainwashed you to believe he is fighting a good cause. Another man is giving orders from far away Finland to Mar and destroy property, economy and people of the Southeast. When will these people stop thinking through their anuses and stop crippling their own economy and killing of innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by jrusky(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You will die miserably soon

For every blood that you and your criminal gang spill , you and your generation will pay for it ..

Amen and Amen and whoever insult you because of this post as God live the person will die miserably before the mid of this year, they will observe a minute silent for that person before the mid of this year. Amen!!!

And for you Ekpa we will get you it's a promise.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Franklyspeakin: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Special adviser on Ipoh matters. MNK go tey for jail. People died due to Hus utterance. Ella is making the same mistake.
Whiteangel1234:

I will advise Soludo to see how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can be release maybe through political solution for Peace to reign in Ala Igbo , you honestly do not expect IPOB and His supporters to just go back to life as if nothing happen . the sit at home is painful but the cause of the sit at home must be address before it can naturally stop �

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Coronavirus84: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2022
One drunk ogogoro guy came to my street yesterday night around 10p.m shouting Biafra must be achieved and nnamdi kalu must urgently be released by Nigeria government and blah blah blah, fear grip me on my bed thinking Ipob have enter my area, I started locking up every gate that access our building but to my greatest surprise when I peep through my balcony I saw a bottle of Chelsea dry gin in his hand. Living in south East is not a day job
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Whiteangel1234: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2022
MPESA:

Why will they take up arms?, If your mama and Papa no dey Igbo Land una no go understand.
If you no get investment in Igbo Land you won't understand and if your families are financially okay it won't still affect you but in General that useless sit-at-home is cancerous to Igbo Land development and as well of breeding terriost or gang or criminals related crimes.... The earlier we all get it the better for our kids...

P.s

I'm from Anambra State as well.

Accept you hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and you do not care if he die in Prison but allow those who Love Mazi to do things that can set him free they maybe right or wrong in their approach but we cannot judge them
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by VPN11(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2022
AliseKazah:
Igbo men are a menace
Ndigbo are indigenous in 11 states in Nigeria;
1.Kogi
2.Benue
3.Akwa Ibom
4.Cross River
5.Rivers
6.Delta
7.Imo
8.Anambra
9.Enugu
10.Ebonyi
11.Abia

Ndigbo are born ;
Warrior's;
They fought for Nigeria independence (Fact)
During the 1940s and 1950s the Igbo and Yoruba parties were in the forefront of the campaign for independence from British rule. Northern leaders, fearful that independence would mean political and economic domination by the more Westernized elites in the South, preferred the continuation of British rule.

They are the main stay of Nigerian Economy (Fact)

Igbos in charge of Nigeria’s economy’ – Buhari
“There is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of economic activities.”

Igbo built America

Brief history of the Igbo farm village
During the transatlantic slave trade, thousands of enslaved Igbo people came directly to Virginia via shipping ports in Calabar and Bonny. Igboland was the principal source of the labour force in the tobacco plantations in Virginia in the 1740s. At a point, they outnumbered and eventually replaced their Irish indentured counterparts. The Igbo labourers produced the tobacco that became the mainstay of the Virginian economy. The Igbo also provided the labour in the Black Belt that made cotton king. And they continued to contribute to nation building and to the development of the frontier culture in the United States. Thus the Igbo were among the first effective settlers and among the first groups to cross the Cumberland Gap to open the gateway for the territorial expansion of the United States. Thus the building of the Igbo Farm Village in Staunton, Virginia, like the English, German, and Irish farmsteads, built by American Frontier Culture Foundation, is a tangible recognition of the contribution of the Igbo people to the first English permanent settlement of Virginia, to American nation building in the United States, and to the development of the greater American frontier culture.

It is equally an important notice to Ndigbo that Professor (Ticha) Akuma Kalu Njoku, director of West African Cultural Heritage Education and Tourism (WACHET) and DSG Igbo Heritage and Culture Institute of IWA, the brain behind the research work on the Frontier Culture Museum (the Igbo Farm Village), Virginia, USA.

The most intelligent Black tribe (Fact)
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015

The only opposition/Resistance to the Fulani Oligarchy enslavement /Conquering-Killing -displacing of indigenous Nigerians (Fact)

Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBASANJO

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

The only tribe brave enough; to fight the Fulanis conquest for 3 years and still fighting ;not to be enslaved and conquered .(Reason for the hate and gaslighting).

First indigenous Self made Billionaire in Nigeria.

Sir Louis Phillip Odumegwu Ojukwu, OBE, (1909– September 1966) was a Nigerian business tycoon from the Ojukwu family of Nwakanwa quarters Obiuno Umudim Nnewi.

Sports.
Chioma Ajunwa-Opara, MON, OLY (born 25 December 1970) – also known as Chioma Ajunwa – is a Nigerian former athlete, notable for being the first Nigerian to win gold at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta.

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by obstead200(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:

At the detriment of the businessmen/women.

They have cried enough. it's time to hear thier voice.

If the sit-at-home is meant for MNK court days only.....it would been better and of more respect.

This every Monday one is a hell of bullshit.

Death to all miscreants out to add to our entropy!!!!!
I agree with you. What is the point of sitting at home on Monday and then going to work every other day? It makes mockery of the whole thing.

Me thinks this sit at home is being enforced by miscreants trying desperately to show power as a way to prove their relevance.and get invited for negotiation...... especially with the elections approaching. It has nothing to do with trying to secure the release of MNK

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by andyanders: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Why can't the fgn have this guy arrested through interpol in finland?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

For every blood that you and your criminal gang spill , you and your generation will pay for it ..
you want to die on top Igbo matter?
Prince of Lagos indeed
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by PaNnamdi: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
christistruth01:
cool shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi
But Finland don't speak english how are we going to address them.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't be stupid, I never for one day support IPob and there foolishness

I am Yoruba and half Igbo
every Yoruba is a half man.
Neither here nor there.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't agree with you always but on this, I second your prayer with a bag of kolanuts and a carton of dry gin. Please add 'a disgraceful and painful death' too.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Ezidimma(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
This idiot is digging his grave, nah mob action him deserve any day I set my eyes on him.
Useless URCHIN

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Thorondor: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
It’s high time we start a protest for his deportation back to Nigeria from
Finland.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Chibuezem(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The sit at home civil disobedience for the unconditional release of MNK and Biafra freedom continues tomorrow being monday and Biafraland will be under lock and key! WE MOVE! Simon Ekpa
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513209936704114696?t=CL3hsQOGXOLcyuZyQSiBpg&s=19
Ipob is Infact part of God's plan to terrorize and dismantle the fulani agenda against Nigeria. When this is achieved with the emergence of a president from the south come 2023, they will vanish and become a myth. Nnamdi kalu fought against fulanis plans but erred by going against Jesus Christ, indoctrinating his members into Judaism becoming AntiChrist. His court case will continue till 2023 elections are done.....
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by lexy2014: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The sit at home civil disobedience for the unconditional release of MNK and Biafra freedom continues tomorrow being monday and Biafraland will be under lock and key! WE MOVE! Simon Ekpa
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513209936704114696?t=CL3hsQOGXOLcyuZyQSiBpg&s=19

You move to where?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Ofolete: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Who is this Ekpa? He should come to Nigeria now than staying outside the country and causing problems. He is a coward and those who obey him are fools.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Thorondor: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
christistruth01:
cool shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

A serious protest needs to be organised by Ndigbo at the gates of this Embassy against this vagabond Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Amanda002: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Someone should please help me out , me and my siblings have nothing to eat this morning.You can send me a mail to know I'm not lying and it's making me hallucinate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.