Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? (1667 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:

You never can be so sure.

I'm a Relationship/Marriage Counsellor who have helped many people in their relationships.

And I've been graceful.

Tell that to pastor Chris Oyakelome.

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:

Who is this person?

Adeboye; I know.

Oyedepo; I know.

What about Pastor Chris Okotie

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:

All "Chrises"; I don't know.

Aren't they part of the Crisis in Today's Christianity and Marriages ? wink

Okay.... That was just a joke.

Why are you involving them in this conversation anyway?

Because you said you are a marriage counselor. And with regards Pastor Adeboye, one will expect that his children are so displined that none can make a mockery of their father's serving pastors in his church like what just happened very recently.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Unzerious: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
I've nothing against the Idea of Marrying a Virgin. But does Virginity keep a Marriage? It's always great for a Husband to know he's the Wife's first, But Character goes a long way in making the Man find that Relevant.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
I support the op wink
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nyascobar1414: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
A girl who had several body counts can never and will never have a good character even though she's born again, flesh will always seek for its desires...

For me, I dont really consider marriage though, cos I cant Imagine myself paying a bride price of upto a million naira for a girl that was banged in exchange of 2k or Indomie and egg..

But, If ah wanna marry, Its a hymen and I give you the ring..

All f*males being poison, virgin or nonvirgin, if after I disvirgine her and she goes out there to cheat; it won't really affect my sanity cos the nigga out there is just taking the baggage or crumbs of the cooch!e...
Dealing with such a woman, I will gladly send her back to her father's house...
A non-virgin will come with tons of problems from past relationships, thereby obstructing a mans peace which is his first priority..

Men out there, never you marry a non virgin even if shes born again and says old things have pass way, if you wanna tryna wife a street H*e, you will get burnt and cry the whole world a river. Even if you as the man is not a virgin, cos females dont settle for less, bro dont also settle for less... Thats the double standards of life... A girl will be broke AF but will always want to marry a rich and successful man...
Thats the world you live in...

Love doesn't come with trust...
Dont trust females, do a DNA test if you married a non virgin to averde future tears that will break you..
#No Hymen, no Ring#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nyascobar1414: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unzerious:
I've nothing against the Idea of Marrying a Virgin. But does Virginity keep a Marriage? It's always great for a Husband to know he's the Wife's first, But Character goes a long way in making the Man find that Relevant.

If a virgin female has a bad character, then what will a non virgin have?

A non virgin is already destroyed psychologically.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 11, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:
This Question goes out to the men.

"If She isn't a Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price or Run Expensive Ceremonies?"

Many men seem to be paying for The Bride Price for Women who have had Countless Body Counts with Many other Men, Women or Persons.

Unlike before; it was a shame for a Woman to get Married "Disvirgined Already". It wasn't a thing of pride. And this made marriages worthy, credible and long lasting.

However; Today - Many Young girls don't care anymore about their Virginity. They are overwhelmed with the HIGH SEXZ LIFE in The Society. Hence; Making Marriages To Be Just A Mere Children-Bearing Adventure.

No more Trust, No More True Love.

Just Feckery Everywhere.

So, Many Women are getting away with these feckeries as they still get to get Married in White Gowns that should represent that they are Virgins.

However; If The Foundation is Faulty, What can the Righteous Do ?

A Marriage Built on Disvirgined Women is A Faulty Marriage Already.

Men; Know This and Know Peace.

Òmó, see me this evening for a foil of garnished stewed fish smiley .. serzly sha, What is the point of paying bride price of 10 crates of beer, 250 tubers of yam, 3 circumsized he goat et al for a shiima that was dis-v with takeaway pack of korede spag and turkey? grin
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Kaymicheal852: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

I wish the bolded is the reality of life about marriage. The truth is, it is ABSOLUTELY not. Op am almost 100% sure that your dad has never told you the status of your mum on their wedding night. Did he ever tell you. Be truthful since you are assuming being righteous.

You don't pay the price of a new product for a used up second handed product,do you?
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

You don't pay the price of a new product for a used up second handed product,do you?

I buy efficiency.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Kaymicheal852: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Unzerious:

But at least 8-10 virgin marriages are still together after 15-20 years while only 4-10 non virgin marriages lasted 10 years
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Kaymicheal852: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Blablamalala post=111839346]

I buy efficiency

Your type are the own discouraging virginity and encouraging promiscuousity, what's efficiency in a used up product,no matter how much you lie to yourself,the product will never work as it will work like new ,even if it's neatly used

But if it's used you can afford or you're comfortable with it, just make sure it's neatly used and not damaged yet

You garrit ,if you don't forget about rit
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=111839637][/quote]

Virginity is one thing, marriage is another. I always ask people this simple question. Is it every virgin that makes a good wife? Their answers have always been NO. From the point of reality virginity alone doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by indralucah: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022

Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Unzerious: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If a virgin female has a bad character, then what will a non virgin have?

A non virgin is already destroyed psychologically.
I don't think Virginity is a character builder, Ladies most times lose their Virginity due to Naivety. At this juncture I may be wrong.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Unzerious: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

But at least 8-10 virgin marriages are still together after 15-20 years while only 4-10 non virgin marriages lasted 10 years
I haven't done the Research, but i know Marriages most at times aren't built on Virginity.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nyascobar1414: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Unzerious:

I don't think Virginity is a character builder, Ladies most times lose their Virginity due to Naivety. At this juncture I may be wrong.

okay.... When you want to marry, go and marry an ex H0e with good character...
I wan check whether you will end well...
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Unzerious: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

okay.... When you want to marry, go and marry an ex H0e with good character...
I wan check whether you will end well...
grin Not all Non-Virgins are "Hoe's", this Premonition will lead you to marry someone you won't love for the rest of your Marriage. Well, as far as she doesn't Philander while we are Married, I've no use of the past, after all I'm not any Better.
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nyascobar1414: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Unzerious:
grin Not all Non-Virgins are "Hoe's", this Premonition will lead you to marry someone you won't love for the rest of your Marriage. Well, as far as she doesn't Philander while we are Married, I've no use of the past, after all I'm not any Better.

a females past is her future....
You will get burnt one day...

I see you dont seem to understand females nature...
You will learn though..
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
So true..
Most men are wasting their hard earned money to marry runs girls and hookup bitches, I feel sorry for them. It's just like bringing in a dustbin into your home grin
Re: If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? by Nyascobar1414: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
So true..
Most men are wasting their hard earned money to marry runs girls and hookup bitches, I feel sorry for them. It's just like bringing in a dustbin into your home grin

Are you a female
Cos females like supporting females even down to the mud

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / World’s Oldest Pair Of Jeans Auctioned For 91 000 000m Naira / How To Handle Betrayal From Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.