Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (35758 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Who go wire kriss small money make I use the dey na?
Country hard.

Feminist pls help me o.
ask Iyaebe, dat banny looks loaded!
cool
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by greatness77: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/news/nato-will-deploy-a-permanent-full-scale-military-force-on-its-border-with-russia-to/qwphcz7
just 3 100megaton tsar bomber lithuania and latvia will be rolled away from world map like mat
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
railone:

They were never one... Reason Ukraine always strive for independence at every given chance. Go and read their history. The world didn't start in 1900
grin At least they have been one close to a century. What does that tell u? It’s certain Ukraine would lose most of its Eastern states to Russia after this war. Many eastern Ukrainians feel like they are Russians

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by aribisala0(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Announcement

Did Russia announce attack on Ukraine?

NATO talks too much

Can't wait for them to fight

Nigeria will inherit the world
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by blackjack21(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBachelor:
That's been their goal all along. To established a base very close to Russia. It's all about economic power.

Ukraine was only a pawn. The comedian president, a Western mole. And Putin fell for the gambit.

He shouldn't have gone to war just yet.

In chess parlance, It's called "Zwischenzug".

Either way NATO will expand to the Russian borders. The war will come sooner or later and, it's quite late.

ZZZ
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by sapientia(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why are u sounding like it has happened? Zelensky’s bot sighted grin NATO has said several things in the last 7weeks that never materialized. Meanwhile check out BRICS is completely going to climax NATO

This?

Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa

What a joke

2 Likes

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by aribisala0(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Simple truth is that NATO is the USA

and America cannot sustain supply lines that close to Russia without a direct clash
Then we will know how serious they are
Russia has made it clear any clash will be nuclear
This is the only adversary that can hit New York.

Let us see whether they have the stomach for it all the other NATO members are just Jara .

At least now they know any war will involve civilians and not follow ther so called "rules" let us see whether their population have the stomach for it

2 Likes

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by itubaba001: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Since we can't join the world cup in Qatar , let us participate in the coming ww3 .

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by sapientia(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
loswhite:
They formed BRICS. I'm sure the US did not attacked Brazil for joining BRICS.

Its not a military alliance

USSR was purely military alliance
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
blackjack21:

In chess parlance, It's called "Zwischenzug".

Either way NATO will expand to the Russian borders. The war will come sooner or later and, it's quite late.

ZZZ
grin How can u be so definite? Wen it hasn’t happened? U people are really funny grin How many things have NATO promised that flopped since the last 7weeks?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by railone(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin At least they have been one close to a century. What does that tell u? It’s certain Ukraine would lose most of its Eastern states to Russia after this war. Many eastern Ukrainians feel like they are Russians

there were never one... how many times must it be pointed out... First time and under USSR, Ukrainian were forced into the alliance by conquest not something they accepted voluntarily.

Ukraine government don't have problem with what people feel, they problem is that they don't want to cede any Ukrainian territory to Russia. so if you feel Russian, move to Russia.
Very simple solution

but when you put an egomaniac in the mix, this hullabaloo is what you get

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by godliman: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
sapientia:
So what have Russia achieved aside killing Ukrainians

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

None of these wants to attack or invade Russia

The reverse is the case and Russia cannot be trusted

Russia is a bully country

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open
I
Even if they want to, who will join them, no one wants their body odour of a brutal oppressive dictator like Putin so most of their former allies decamped to Nato

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm not in support of Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

But please note that the admission of Ukraine into NATO poses a greater threat to Russia.

And I think the best way is for both countries to negotiate for peace to reign
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by TobiAbuja: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
The suicidal dictator Putin continuing the work of his idols.

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
sapientia:

Its not a military alliance

USSR was purely military alliance
grin USSR was an economic bloc. Warsaw pact was the military bloc

3 Likes

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Udemzy05: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
HitSong:
I dare NATO to trigger Russia.

Evil USA and Europe think say Russia na like Libya or Iraq or Egypt etc

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

GOD BLESS PUTIN.

Lol .wetin Russia wan do?

They told other countries not to interfere but UK and US have been supplying Ukraine weapons and funds,what has Russia done about it?

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Udemzy05: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
oaugraduate1234:
I'm not in support of Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

But please note that the admission of Ukraine into NATO poses a greater threat to Russia.

And I think the best way is for both countries to negotiate for peace to reign

Since Ukraine has abandoned the idea of joining NATO which at first we all know that NATO will never accept Ukraine cos of the conditions.

Why is Russia still in Ukraine?

If you think Russia invaded Ukraine just because of NATO then you don't know what's up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by sapientia(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin USSR was an economic bloc. Warsaw pact was the military bloc

Yea, you are correct and I was wrong

Seriously, I always see Warsaw pact as just an offshoot of USSR

Cos it shattered with the scattering of USSR

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Neddstark: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karemarealty288:
They have all seen that Russia is overrated...

Yes o. And America that Taliban chased away is the real deal.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by 989900: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bullies only understand force.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by toxtimmy: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
I can see you trust the people when kill you forefathers and raped your grest grandmothers, women while selling your brothers and sisters as slave. tortured them and did all sort of atrocities to your lineage. All because of you love dollars...madness I would say

sapientia:

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Putin we know, Putin we support!!!

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by sapientia(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
toxtimmy:
I can see you trust the people when kill you forefathers and raped your grest grandmothers, women while selling your brothers and sisters as slave. tortured them and did all sort of atrocities to your lineage. All because of you love dollars...madness I would say

Take your frustrations elsewhere

Go play with your fellow kids or anything

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Winters23: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
CrownedPhoenix:
cool

Russia should also attempt to deploy permanent military force in any country that borders the US

I want to check something.

Russia can't win this. Not in an all out. Not technically, economically or any how else.

Russia might survive, but the unnecessary suffering and hardship the country is suffering is just as avoidable as the war itself.

NATO nations will keep poking Russia till Putin's ego will push him into disaster.
A single shot at a NATO country, Russia will receive bombardments from all angles
[/s]

A single shot at Russia by USA and their sidekicks called nato no one will be alive to tell the story
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Gospel2Day: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dalil8:
Z Z Z Z Z Z

NATO is playing with fire.

A Nuclear Winter is coming!

NATO also has nuclear weapons.
It is Mutual Assured Destruction.
So, no country can terrify another with nukes.
You nuke NATO, NATO retaliates from multiple nations and military bases around the world.

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by 989900: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin [s]The nukes were all Russian Nukes to begin with. Folks like u never seem to gerit that the two countries were actually one for close to a century. Too many Russian assets in Ukraine, too many Russian people and properties in Ukraine. Russia cannot afford to lose Ukraine to the west[/s]
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by MrBachelor: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're very smart and intelligent. The war is a big miscalculation from Putin. Though I'm a Putin's fan but I think he would have had more country just with his troops massed up at the Ukrainian border

Thank you. I am in concurrence with you that Putin miscalculated. I also agree that he would have had a leverage and an advantage by just massing up his troops on Ukraine's border. A threat of an invasion would have been more potent than an actual invasion. It would have kept the West guessing about Russia's motives and capabilities. That was actually what was happening before Putin invaded. But now he has shown his hand.

Who knows, he might have a surprise up his sleeves. Hopefully, it is not the nuke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Masterito(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol, are you okay? Do you know NATO is a nuclear alliance. Franc has enough Nuclear to deal with Russia, let alone US and Brtitian.
Dalil8:
Z Z Z Z Z Z

NATO is playing with fire.

A Nuclear Winter is coming!
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Russia is a nuclear power. That's a big leverage.

You pro Ukrainian e-rats should have that in mind whenever you're doing your war analysis.

Didn't Russia know they have NATO neighbor before invading Ukraine? All these were already considered.

2 Likes

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
sapientia:

Unfortunately for Putin Ukrain will now join NATO freely after the war so what has the Bleep-tard Putin gain as you said? Nothing. He has helped Ukrain to join NATO now freely.

When a man lack wisdom he will be walking aimlessly in the wilderness of stupidity.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Amayabor1: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
HitSong:
I dare NATO to trigger Russia.

Evil USA and Europe think say Russia na like Libya or Iraq or Egypt etc

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

GOD BLESS PUTIN.

Which one is you dare NATO to trigger Russia? They have almost encircled Russia. What else do you want? Is it not a shame that some Countries that were part of former Soviet Union are now in NATO? This is something that Russia can't do with Mexico, Canada, Brazi or any other country in South and North America. The first and last time USSR tried it (the cuban missile crisis), they were disgraced and was almost bombed out of oblivion by the US.

Now, NATO wants to have a permanent military presence at Russia's doorstep, you are still asking them to dare Russia. Lol.

Nato has been daring Russia since 19 B.C grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
railone:

there were never one... how many times must it be pointed out... First time and under USSR, Ukrainian were forced into the alliance by conquest not something they accepted voluntarily.

Ukraine government don't have problem with what people feel, they problem is that they don't want to cede any Ukrainian territory to Russia. so if you feel Russian, move to Russia.
Very simple solution

but when you put an egomaniac in the mix, this hullabaloo is what you get
grin U don’t know wot u talking about. Where do u want people in Crimea to go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / Twitter Bans India's Information Minister, Prasad, For One Hour. He Reacts / Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.