Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. (686 Views)

Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection / "Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jeremiah 2: 13 “My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns,
broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

No one who has spring water or access to spring water abandons it and drinks gully water. It is a serious error.

Liken that to a saint of Yahushua the Messiah going to seek demonic protection when, in reality, the demons are afraid of who and what he/she is. YHVH Almighty forbid. Don't ever forget who you are or whose servant you are.

It is like going to a demonic/satanic altar or shrine to acquire powers when you are a living temple of the Most High God, the Creator of heaven and earth, YHVH Almighty, and the very demons on such altar or in such shrine are afraid of the Spirit in you.

Even a baby knows the difference between breast milk and pus.

Saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, you need to know who you are.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Concise and precise.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 10:31am On May 02, 2022
Know who you are.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by Maynman: 11:46am On May 02, 2022
You don’t even know the god you are serving, just using words you don’t know their origin. grin

Is it El? Elohim? Or Yahweh? Or Jehovah? Or yhvh?
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:
You don’t even know the god you are serving, just using words you don’t know their origin. grin

Is it El? Elohim? Or Yahweh? Or Jehovah? Or yhvh?

What is the name of your own god/goddess?
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by Maynman: 6:26am On May 03, 2022
elated177:

What is the name of your own god/goddess?

You don’t even know the name of the thing you say you worship.
Where did you see yhvh? From King James VERSION?
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 1:33pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t even know the name of the thing you say you worship.
Where did you see yhvh? From King James VERSION?

Why do you still continue to rant and ramble?

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 9:46am On May 16, 2022
Succinctly stated.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by Maynman: 9:49am On May 16, 2022
elated177:

Why do you still continue to rant and ramble?

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.

My offer is that you should consider Elohim, the father of Yahweh!

Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 5:02pm On May 18, 2022
Apt.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by Maynman: 5:06pm On May 18, 2022
Have knowledge on your belief.

Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sublime.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
It is a matter of realizing who you are and whose servant you are.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Apt.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Apt.
Re: Difference Between Spring Water And Gully Water. by elated177: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Concise.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Demonic Afflictions That Can Only Stop When You Fast and Pray / Seth Is The Fourth Son Of Abraham / Pastors Kill 'Witch' Children In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.