Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774049 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
I doubt if any of us will buy it . Only the hardcore COD guys will buy it . How they manage with our low pings is beyond me . But if you are thinking of getting it for just the campaign you might want to reconsider .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
tobianthony:

You guys be careful I'm hearing that the update patches are very large and you can't play the campaign until you update the game . I'm still trying to confirm Sha.
Yes, it's true... That's why I'm waiting till December before diving into it...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Omo. Call of duty modern warfare MADDDDDDD.

This Christmas go make sense.
The multiplayer is just there. Nothing we haven't seen before. But the single player campaign is actually mad. IGN named it the best COD campaign in the last decade.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i have hated the footprints activision and Ubisoft are towing, a kinda like they wanna force everyone on an online only game play , left those company.
True.... but that game madt... if you're a fan of first person shooter games, don't sleep on this new release..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lana1:
The multiplayer is just there. Nothing we haven't seen before. But the single player campaign is actually mad. IGN named it the best COD campaign in the last decade.
Yes o. Been streaming the gameplay on YouTube all day.
Not psyched about the multiplayer.. Na the single player campaign dey sweet me. Imagine the elite graphics on PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Yes o. Been streaming the gameplay on YouTube all day.
Not psyched about the multiplayer.. Na the single player campaign dey sweet me. Imagine the elite graphics on PC.
COD devs especially Infinity Ward, have always been very good at making immersive single player campaigns with interesting plot twists. If there's ever going to be a COD movie, they should give it to them to direct.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ifysamuel101:
I need Xbox360 cds like call of duty games.gtav. Far cry and any other games i stay in abuja WhatsApp me on 09033267284

Why can’t you order online. It will be cheaper that way brah
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
All these console peasants. Some of them lowkey wish they had the cash to afford a gaming rig. How sad!

You know us too well humm? Maybe most of us just don’t see anything important in owning a gaming pc that you have to upgrade every time or every year with unoptimized and inferior bug filled games unlike our consoles.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kaycee7:
It's not always about cash. Sometimes PC gamers make PC gaming sound like a lot of work.

And am even sure next gen consoles are gonna support 60fps in all games so they will be even with pc’s cause between 60fps and 120fps there’s no difference to the human eyes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
sammyfrosh:

And am even sure next gen consoles are gonna support 60fps in all games so they will be even with pc’s cause between 60fps and 120fps there’s no difference to the human eyes.
Please dont make me laugh. grin grin

Believe me when i tell you that this line of thought is warped. Play it for urself first before concluding with unfounded basis

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Lana1:
Please dont make me laugh. grin grin

Believe me when i tell you that this line of thought is warped. Play it for urself first before concluding with unfounded basis

There’s no bias in what I said. 60fps and 120fps can’t be differentiate by the human naked eyes. It’s the truth

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:58am On Oct 28, 2019
sammyfrosh:

There’s no bias in what I said. 60fps and 120fps can’t be differentiate by the human naked eyes. It’s the truth
grin grin

I don hear you.

I will only advise you to one day try and play on a PC at 120/144 fps. You will, by yourself, come back and correct this statement.

Watch this

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 28, 2019
tobianthony:
I doubt if any of us will buy it . Only the hardcore COD guys will buy it . How they manage with our low pings is beyond me . But if you are thinking of getting it for just the campaign you might want to reconsider .

If you live in Lagos and you are using swift, you should be fine, esp if you deploy their antenna.

I can get up to 7 mb/ s with swift. Though sometimes their service starts misbehaving

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2019
tobianthony:

I wonder too. You can never play competitive game with low asss ping. You go break your controller with vex even if you're a casual gamer.
You have to be a hardcore gamer and a rich asss one to download mumu files anyhow. 50+ gb data nor be joke
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

If you live in Lagos and you are using swift, you should be fine, esp if you deploy their antenna.

I can get up to 7 mb/ s with swift. Though sometimes their service starts misbehaving

Latency, not download/browsing speed

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

Latency, not download/browsing speed

My son plays fortnite with our connection no issue
He also plays plants vs zombies no issue
Though like I said occasionally the connection just flakes out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

My son plays fortnite with our connection no issue
He also plays plants vs zombies no issue
Though like I said occasionally the connection just flakes out.

which kind stingy network be dat sef wey dey for only one state out of 36 states sef?
Why Nigerian government no fit get fibre optics installation for the whole country make we dey subscribe like electricity with the lowest class citizen subscribing with no financial constraint sef.
Mumu people go begin tell me say we get bigger problems now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

which kind stingy network be dat sef wey dey for only one state out of 36 states sef?
Why Nigerian government no fit get fibre optics installation for the whole country make we dey subscribe like electricity with the lowest class citizen subscribing with no financial constraint sef.
Mumu people go begin tell me say we get bigger problems now...

Swift and Spectranet, if I recall are in the major capital states. Ph, ABUJA, kaduna, Lagos and parts of Ibadan.

What is the size of market in all of Nigeria to justify that investment?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

Swift and Spectranet, if I recall are in the major capital states. Ph, ABUJA, kaduna, Lagos and parts of Ibadan.

You have no idea how much people spend on data. You think mobile networks make money on calls these days? Shiii... think again
Glo got it right... "Data is Oxygen"
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

You have no idea how much people spend on data. You think mobile networks make money on calls these days? Shiii... think again

We have bigger problems grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

We have bigger problems grin grin

lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

the telcos run a very different pricing regime from the wifi providers
someone explained it to me once

i am on swift. i pay 18k or thereabouts, i get 60gb a month plus free downloads between 11pm and 8 am. all my downloads are scheduled for that period

mtn will take 20k for 60gb [2months]
glo will take 20k for 50gb

no free download time.
on top of that glo is very flaky in terms of service. the bst i get in festac is 2mb/s
in orile, i was getting 4mb/s
you realise if you subscribe to glo or mtn or airtel, you will effectively pay twice for your game?

i buy gears of war 16k, then i used 60gb to download with mtn and glo, my download cost is more than my game acquisition cost

the real customers are not you and me, but business entities. for companies like swift etal to extend deep into nigeria, they will need areas with large commercial base. that is guaranteed income.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

its not in Abuja.. I go for ntel 17,500 unlimited, plan is abysmal , max is around 9mbps on a very good day , I use this for my downloads..

Then I also go for AIRTEL 20k for 120gb, speed is alright , 55mbps on normal days , use it for my online gaming .. its really super expensive spending on data in Nigeria and if not that I had the unlimited, I’ll think twice downloading just a patch for 50gb..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:
its not in Abuja.. I go for ntel 17,500 unlimited, plan is abysmal , max is around 9mbps on a very good day , I use this for my downloads..

Then I go for AIRTEL 20k for 120gb, speed is alright , 55mbps on normal days , use it for my online gaming .. its really super expensive spending on data in Nigeria and if not that I had the unlimited, I’ll think twice downloading just a patch for 50gb..

There is Spectranet in ABUJA. And they are 1am to 7am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

night unlimited? 1am to 7am isn’t for me at all.. ntel is 24hrs unlimited , much better..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:
night unlimited? 1am to 7am isn’t for me at all.. ntel is 24hrs unlimited , much better..

But you and I know Ntel is sheet. I have been through

swift,
Spectranet
Ntel
Tixati
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

the telcos run a very different pricing regime from the wifi providers
someone explained it to me once

i am on swift. i pay 18k or thereabouts, i get 60gb a month plus free downloads between 11pm and 8 am. all my downloads are scheduled for that period

mtn will take 20k for 60gb [2months]
glo will take 20k for 50gb

no free download time.
on top of that glo is very flaky in terms of service. the bst i get in festac is 2mb/s
in orile, i was getting 4mb/s
you realise if you subscribe to glo or mtn or airtel, you will effectively pay twice for your game?

i buy gears of war 16k, then i used 60gb to download with mtn and glo, my download cost is more than my game acquisition cost

the real customers are not you and me, but business entities. for companies like swift etal to extend deep into nigeria, they will need areas with large commercial base. that is guaranteed income.

Of course mobile networks are not the way to go. They are for casual internet users. What I'm saying is, a good network that will make you and me and the community at all levels their customers will make a huge tone of money. If it is from the government, even better. Employment and excellent services for less than these foreign asssholes are ripping us off of. It's not about how expensive you make your subscription, it's about how many people subscribe. 20 people paying 2000 each is still much more than 5 people paying 5000 each.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:

NTel cannot even play a freakin' mobile game at below 200+ ms
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

Na only winch people wey dey gather for coven go dey use this plan
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

Of course mobile networks are not the way to go. They are for casual internet users. What I'm saying is, a good network that will make you and me and the community at all levels their customers will make a huge tone of money. If it is from the government, even better. Employment and excellent services for less than these foreign asssholes are ripping us off of. It's not about how expensive you make your subscription, it's about how many people subscribe. 20 people paying 2000 each is still much more than 5 people paying 5000 each.

I am sorry, but that is Indomie generation talk. We have been through the whole government providing service and it was a complete disaster.

You really do not want to imagine your government running telecoms

We grew up with it. David Mark said telephone is not for the poor. When people started IP calls in the 90s, Nitel basically tried to get it outlawed because it was killing their market. The mess of nepa is the result of taking over a government run business. The same story is in nnpc

You will be waiting for years for a line, and doing everything except sucking the dick of the local Nitel manager for it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

Na only winch people wey dey gather for coven go dey use this plan

You adapt to the circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.