Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773953 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
ornicus:

I am sorry, but that is Indomie generation talk. We have been through the whole government providing service and it was a complete disaster.

You really do not want to imagine your government running telecoms

We grew up with it. David Mark said telephone is not for the poor. When people started IP calls in the 90s, Nitel basically tried to get it outlawed because it was killing their market. The mess of nepa is the result of taking over a government run business. The same story is in nnpc

You will be waiting for years for a line, and doing everything except sucking the dick of the local Nitel manager for it.

Yea, It's sad... I was in the dreamland of if-it-worked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

NTel cannot even play a freakin' mobile game at below 200+ ms
i have AIRTEL for playing games, ntel is only for downloading and forgetting , and it can fetch me a 30gb file in 2days , it’s slow but it’s what I use for online streaming and downloads, AIRTEL 120gb serves online game play

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

But you and I know Ntel is sheet. I have been through

swift,
Spectranet
Ntel
Tixati

very true .. I only use it as a download and streaming source..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
ornicus:

I am sorry, but that is Indomie generation talk. We have been through the whole government providing service and it was a complete disaster.

You really do not want to imagine your government running telecoms

We grew up with it. David Mark said telephone is not for the poor. When people started IP calls in the 90s, Nitel basically tried to get it outlawed because it was killing their market. The mess of nepa is the result of taking over a government run business. The same story is in nnpc

You will be waiting for years for a line, and doing everything except sucking the dick of the local Nitel manager for it.
i very much agree with this..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i have AIRTEL for playing games, ntel is only for downloading and forgetting , and it can fetch me a 30gb file in 2days , it’s slow but it’s what I for online streaming and downloads, AIRTEL 120gb serves online game play

People seem to be hailing airtel more these days... Maybe i go try am sometime in the future

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

People seem to be hailing airtel more these days... Maybe i go try am sometime in the future
airtel

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ntel, thrash as always

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Ntel, thrash as always

Everything Nigeria touches turns to ash
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Thought you found some cheat the other day that let you wing games that are this problematic for less?

its not a cheat

this is what it is

depending on the way a game is sold there are multiple platforms on which you can own it
eg

i can buy a game like Celeste on epic games store [everything on epic games store is like 2/3 the price on steam, or even less]
i can also buy it on steam
sometime in the future, it will probably be on gog

these days everyone is pushing out their own storefront
microsoft store
steam
rockstar
EA origin
GOG
Epic games
Betheseda

now before console peasants start laughing you can easily manage these using playnite [free] or launchbox

with the exception of microsoft, every other one of these launchers supports easy backup/restore

eg - i have a work pc with a gamong partition - and i have a dedicated gaming pc. say i download rage 2 on to my work pc. i can simply copy the folder to my game pc, run up betheseda, set it to install, and it will find the files and e are good to go. no need to do a 40gb + download twice

unfortunately, microsft store apps are in a format called UWP, and are completely encrypted. you CANNOT access the microsoft apps folder. this has made pirating games in UWMP almost impossible. EG, there was a forza horizon release, but the story was too much. you must have this build of windows; x box game services must be running , etc etc. what this means is that i cannot copy games downloaded through microsoft store between PCs. i have to download all over again. even worse, if i reinstall windows, i have to download all over again

interestingly the console argument is really dying as MS is pushing a lot of their xbox content on PC. because of this every once in a while a drive xvd appears in mys system. that xvd is apparently some proprietary xbox format

as a person who both pirates and uses legit software, i always use a firewall. the firewall will query any app that tries to connect to the internet, and i have to decide whether to allow it or not. the unique format of gears5 means there is no path to its executable. so i cannot unblock it. the only way i can play online is if i turn off my firewall. there are complaints on the forums so lets see how it goes. i will also continue trying on my own end, becaue its usually really a matter of messing with some firewall settings until you get it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
useless spambot

eater of posts
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:
useless spambot

eater of posts

Ornicus got hit again? Barely 2hrs from solitary ? Lol

Might as well call on Cao to help
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ornicus got hit again? Barely 2hrs from solitary ? Lol

Might as well call on Cao to help

i was responding to your post angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

i was responding to your post angry

Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
https://kotaku.com/downloading-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-was-an-absolut-1839413617

Sounds like downloading cod is an absolute nightmare
120gb for the game, then most of the modes require their own downloads.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:
https://kotaku.com/downloading-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-was-an-absolut-1839413617

Sounds like downloading cod is an absolute nightmare
120gb for the game, then most of the modes require their own downloads.

Maybe dey think dey will give mb to faithfuls dey must be stupid
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

Yea, It's sad... I was in the dreamland of if-it-worked

Data and good internet services are still considered a luxury in this part of the world...unfortunately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Reading through that and the replies, those guys downloaded over 200gb within 4 hours to few days and are complaining grin grin

*cries in Nigerian ISPs*
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
lalatohbadt:

Data and good internet services are still considered a luxury in this part of the world...unfortunately

No be small

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2019
here we go again

2gb hdd to 2gb ssd to 4gb ssd and we are once again running out of space . all these AAA with their 120gb space

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2019
The Sojourn.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Back to doom 4. Let's kick the cyberdemons arse this time

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
ornicus:
Back to doom 4. Let's kick the cyberdemons arse this time

Doom ( 2016 )

I f so get close to him when he's doing his long range missile attack so close that you are virtually under his hand cannon . ( For the second round of the fight )

As soon as he's done shooting and sees you close to him , he will so short range attack , move back and shoot at him..

It's hard but when you see his patterns , he can be best. Don't waste your BFG ammo in the first round of the fight. Save it for the second round if you can .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
tobianthony:

Doom ( 2016 )

I f so get close to him when he's doing his long range missile attack so close that you are virtually under his hand cannon . ( For the second round of the fight )

As soon as he's done shooting and sees you close to him , he will so short range attack , move back and shoot at him..

It's hard but when you see his patterns , he can be best. Don't waste your BFG ammo in the first round of the fight. Save it for the second round if you can .

Thanks. Will keep it in mind smiley

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
https://kotaku.com/red-dead-redemption-2-is-having-a-rough-launch-on-pc-1839640519

I guess you could say as expected. Probably three months before all the issues are sorted out. The joys of pc gaming grin

The funny thing is the cracked version when it comes out may not have these issues as it bypasses all the security checks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:
https://kotaku.com/red-dead-redemption-2-is-having-a-rough-launch-on-pc-1839640519

I guess you could say as expected. Probably three months before all the issues are sorted out. The joys of pc gaming grin

The funny thing is the cracked version when it comes out may not have these issues as it bypasses all the security checks.

Fixes are coming out everyday. I read another fix for the 20fps multiplayer mode rolled out today.

We'll wait for the cracked one anyhow cool like mid next year
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
LucemFerre:

Fixes are coming out everyday. I read another fix for the 20fps multiplayer mode rolled out today.

We'll wait for the cracked one anyhow cool like mid next year

Not sure it will be that long. It is sha not denuvo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Talking about myself... got lot of games to catch up in before that. And frankly I might even pass. Old settings bore the sh!t out me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2019
cao, kindly do the needful before these spammers destroy this thread.

thanks . smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
very true .. I only use it as a download and streaming source..

we will soon give you name , "internet or wifi lord".

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.