Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773221 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please anyone in Kaduna who plays Call of duty warzone? Please I need the file. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jaffar77: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2021
I am playing a lot of games these days due to the lockdown in my country and basically zero social life rn. Most of these games are old like pokemon leaf green which i think is the best pokemon game. There are countless other games that I play but most of them are old too, even tho I got a PS4. Still these titles are fun to play and take me a trip down memory lane..

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Just played through the Outriders Demo and I can say I enjoyed myself. It's the type of game I've been craving for since the days of Mass Effect 2.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EmmyKing86(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Currently playing Ghost of Tsushima.

I tend to always be distracted by the beauty of the open world.

7 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Henrryng: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Who has call of duty black ops cold war update file for ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Amnesia. It is an horror game where a protagonist named daniel explores a dark and foreboding castle, while trying to maintain his sanity by avoiding monsters and other terrifying obstructions.

Now that am reading some reviews of the game on reddit, am too scared of playing the damn game without having freaky nightmares at night.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Please guys i need suggestions.
The ps3 super slim (hacked) does not run LAST OF USE.
It only shows blank screen when the game is being launched.
Is there a way to bypass this?
I recently got a gaming laptop, but am inlove with the playstation exclusives.
Also i can't find any last of us cd plate in the market.
Abeg what should i do next?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
gangwolf:
Only got fifa 20 physical.

Hey bro. Will you be downloading apex legends on switch? If so tell me so we can play together for online.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is the Police.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Apex legends is now on Switch and the most interesting aspect of the game is that it's cross platform.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ori and the will of the wisps.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by crysmile(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
I play League of Legends. This game just drives me crazy (in a good way). I found a good store with cheap lol accounts and bought myself one to try. Now I'm sitting for the second day at the monitor)) I took sick leave at work, I play and get great pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sam and max save the world remastered.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Walking dead final season

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
You're on a spree my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2021
Xbox Series X Controllers available

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Raptor2cool:
Try loading it with a disc in ur ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Apex legends is now on Switch and the most interesting aspect of the game is that it's cross platform.
what is the data consumption?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moneyboyz: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Raptor2cool:

I played last of us on my PS3 super slim HFW using Hen.
You have the wrong game file, I think it's corrupted or something similar.
Try and download it again from downloadgameps3. com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moneyboyz: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I believe someday an emulator for this console will be available on Android.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Moneyboyz:

nope if your console is hacked it will never play some certain CD games and you can never play online again
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please o if you need ps 3 games to swap or buy holla me.... I have the last of us sha

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
ucheszona:
nope if your console is hacked it will never play some certain CD games and you can never play online again
that’s true cause my PlayStation 3 fat didn’t play need for speed the run... was giving error

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moneyboyz: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2021
ucheszona:

I know what I played bro, I downloaded the last of us myself and hacked the console myself. You can always check the hen compatibility list on their site.
PS3 has two types of hacks which are CFW and HFW.
I played last of us on HFW (hybrid firmware) using Hen and it works.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I believe someday an emulator for this console will be available on Android.

That will be many years to come. Phone's still can't run ps3 emulator so I doubt they can run a switch emulator very well at all.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moneyboyz: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

That will be many years to come. Phone's still can't run ps3 emulator so I doubt they can run a switch emulator very well at all.

PS3 is far superior compared to the switch
Phones just need better processor.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Moneyboyz:

PS3 is far superior compared to the switch
Phones just need better processor.

LMFAO... Switch is 2 times more powerful than xbox 360 and ps3 bro. It runs ps3 games (720p) at higher resolution (1080p) and more stable 30fps. That's twice the resolution output.

To run an emulator at a reasonable fps, the device must be 10 times more powerful than the console it wants to emulate and even tho there are mobile chips that are more powerful than the tegra X1 in the switch, they are not 10 times more powerful.

Mobile chips are also more powerful than ones in xbox 1 and ps4 but that doesn't mean they can run the games on those consoles. There is more to it than just processor. You need a dedicated gaming processor to achieve that and mobile are clearly geared towards much more than gaming.

Anyways this should tell you all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanbFo1VeZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7mW9daU5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWcuWJFzYKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uASh2tTudU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pflqAgB2Sg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-u9d2Ca-sk
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Moneyboyz:

bro here is the thing.
Actually got Gta4(game sucks), at first it didn't play.
Then i went on multiman and clicked "creat copy iso" after i launched it and it worked.
So will be going to get tlou tomorrow to see if the same trick will work.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please oo I need ps 3 games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Crysis Remastered

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.