Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777240 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2021
TheBawse:
Right now i am on Watch dogs legion, though i never miss a day of playing COD: Cold war with my homies . grin
Please tell me more about this watch dogs... How is it??

Is it that interesting??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2021
TheBawse:
greetings Chief , drop your no . Wld add u sharply

Please add me too... That's my number
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2021
iyerenath:
Please tell me more about this watch dogs... How is it??

Is it that interesting??
I would describe it as interesting . The ability to change and use multiple characters in achieving goals is the biggest strength of the game. I have put in over 14 hrs in the the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lildonn222: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Does the switch required internet to play games ?
Currently playing darksouls 2 on pc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
TheBawse:
greetings Chief , drop your no . Wld add u sharply

Thank you smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Playing COD INFINITE WARFARE and Im loving it... Dumped my Witcher 3 and won't be playing it for a while. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TarOrfeeek: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
playing PES 2015 and PES 2016 with Blur and Euro Truck Simulator.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
iyerenath:
Rise of the tomb raider issa bomb!!!

Far cry 3 is a blast!!! Planning to get the part 4 later on...

I actually forced myself to finish Hitman Absolution... its not a bad game per se... but it's too straight forward for my liking. (Both the gameplay and the storyline).(That's one major reason Free roaming games rocks)

Crysis 2 was a good game... But it was painfully and excruciatingly long... Some of the complaints reach the developers sha... That's why they made Crysis 3 a little bit short.

Honestly, I still don't get the complaints behind Call of duty Ghost... I personally prefer it to call of duty black ops 2.

But all the three calls of duty games that I have are great games...
But Call of duty Modern warfare 3 that I played was excellent!!! I can now see why the modern warfare series as a whole was rated very high among fans and critics alike.

F.E.A.R is also a good survival horror game.

If I punch your eye my bro.

Don't ever I repeat don't ever compare ghosts with ops 2

Don't try it, pls don't.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Playing GARDEN WARFARE 2

WITH TGE GAND
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
typicalgamer:

If I punch your eye my bro.

Don't ever I repeat don't ever compare ghosts with ops 2

Don't try it, pls don't.

Young man, nor let me vex dump you inside sea oo...

I said I PERSONALLY PREFER it... I did not say its better than black ops 2 na... Na wa ooo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
smartluvu:
Playing COD INFINITE WARFARE and Im loving it... Dumped my Witcher 3 and won't be playing it for a while. grin
I don't understand... You are not enjoying the witcher 3 again??

And I'm here thinking of getting the witcher 2.. Which kain discouragement be this... This life sef.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hitman Season 1.

All because GoodNaijaGal is playing rubbish on her stream, so I decided to try my own luck.

You can catch her right now sef, messing up her assassination attempt.
http://twitch.tv/GoodNaijaGal
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
iyerenath:
I don't understand... You are not enjoying the witcher 3 again??

And I'm here thinking of getting the witcher 2.. Which kain discouragement be this... This life sef.

Well bro I can’t stop you from getting it if you really want to but as for me Assassins creed is better. I dumped the disk already and won’t be playing it in a long time, if you have an Xbox One console I can give you the disk so you play it and maybe when you done you can return it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Oga dis ur no na 12 digit o �. Correct it
smartluvu:

Thank you smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley

Still Playing this game?

Do you have any new games like this to recommend?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Thegamingorca:

It's not easier. It is skills based. If you play Bloodborne or dark souls before you'll soon understand the sharp contrast.

Although I do like the fact that you can pause to change inventory or resurrect as many times as is possible

If you fend off father owl and demon of hatred. Then you are a boss

Wow See Dope Names "father owl" and "demon of hatred".

I don't play but i will love to play this sekiro.

If you are open to teaching, i can share a PS4 group on whatsapp you can join and share what you know about the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2021
[img][/img]

Guys, this is one of the best Gaming Communities in Nigeria which is AHA Games.

I am having a lot of fun there.

You should check them out, just search for 'AHA Games' on Google or Facebook.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
DOBOEFEMENA:

Wow See Dope Names "father owl" and "demon of hatred".

I don't play but i will love to play this sekiro.

If you are open to teaching, i can share a PS4 group on whatsapp you can join and share what you know about the game

Sure
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheBawse:
Oga dis ur no na 12 digit o �. Correct it

Done
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
anyone with marvel spider-man ps4 for sale/swap?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Noir chronicles. I don dey get tired of games lately. I keep buying them without completing them.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Noir chronicles. I don dey get tired of games lately. I keep buying them without completing them.

That's because you buy thrash on switch which is a thrash platform.

No pun intended.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
typicalgamer:

No pun intended.
Most people went for the console cos of ZELDA (Breath of the wild) which of course was worth it (like a friend of mine did) but then after it,no other switch games caught my interest,I still wish Breath of the wild was also on ps4 console
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
typicalgamer:

No pun intended.

Lol. I also have the same problem with games on my PS4 too. I have never completed most games I have on it and hey don’t call the switch trash or else I might have to lie u down and give u ten strokes of koboko grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:09am On Apr 25, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Most people went for the console cos of ZELDA (Breath of the wild) which of course was worth it (like a friend of mine did) but then after it,no other switch games caught my interest,I still wish Breath of the wild was also on ps4 console

Breath of wild was something else, the game.was.beyond perfect 10/10 for me everytime.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Lol. I also have the same problem with games on my PS4 too. I have never completed most games I have on it and hey don’t call the switch trash or else I might have to lie u down and give u ten strokes of koboko grin

I have my choppa with me, let's see what you can do.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

Breath of wild was something else, the game.was.beyond perfect 10/10 for me everytime.
grin grin

What of luigis mansion 3?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

grin grin

What of luigis mansion 3?

That's hot cake too,

Even Mario kart 8, and Mario Odyssey ain't bad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cyberpunk 2077
Red dead redemption 2
Assassins creed Valhalla
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
DOBOEFEMENA:

Still Playing this game?

Do you have any new games like this to recommend?
bro I need ps 2 games to play on my PlayStation 3..I only have god of war 2
And God hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.