Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777631 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by crysmile(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
I play Standoff 2, a cool mobile shooter. I love shooters, but it's not always possible to play on a PC. And the phone is always at hand. I can always go in and have a battle with my friends. But constant advertising at the most inopportune moment is a big disadvantage of all mobile applications. This is terribly infuriating. I downloaded Standoff 2 mod apk and now I play without ads.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 4:46am On Mar 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Hey bro. Will you be downloading apex legends on switch? If so tell me so we can play together for online.
Great. I am going to download it once I get to my brothers place today, can it be played without NS online cause mine expired. Also noticed you play Asphalt 9 own a group with over 30k plus in the current event, Do you want to join? If you are on twitter follow my page @gangwolf360 or Instagram
@gangwolf36 so we can talk better through DM.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 5:23am On Mar 23, 2021
crysmile:
I play Standoff 2, a cool mobile shooter. I love shooters, but it's not always possible to play on a PC. And the phone is always at hand. I can always go in and have a battle with my friends. But constant advertising at the most inopportune moment is a big disadvantage of all mobile applications. This is terribly infuriating. I downloaded Standoff 2 mod apk and now I play without ads.
Is this better than PUBG?? Cause that’s what I play and COD too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2021
gangwolf:
Great. I am going to download it once I get to my brothers place today, can it be played without NS online cause mine expired. Also noticed you play Asphalt 9 own a group with over 30k plus in the current event, Do you want to join? If you are on twitter follow my page @gangwolf360 or Instagram
@gangwolf36 so we can talk better through DM.

Yeah bro. You do not need switch online to play apex legends.

Yeah I'll download asphalt again.

Twitter uhh? Yeah I'll search for you but in d mean time i won't mind if you can join my gaming group too using this link.

https:///Ko8HpWS4fCu8qiUbdXMx1Y

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
ucheszona:

Is this better than PUBG?? Cause that’s what I play and COD too.
There's no game better than Pubg on mobile, standoff 2 looks like an unfinished game

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2021
OJay360:
There's no game better than Pubg on mobile, standoff 2 looks like an unfinished game
But most people prefer COD, fortnite is meant for kids
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
ucheszona:

Fortnite is the most popular game with the highest number of players among pubg and cod and it's no fluke, Fortnite is a masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
COD Warzone or Cold War, anyone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2021
ucheszona:

I hate when people are having argument and someone try to score cheap point by using age group
Just admit you don't like the game, have seen adults that play minecraft.
What am i saying sef majority of those that play minecraft are adults
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2021
OJay360:
Fortnite is the most popular game with the highest number of players among pubg and cod and it's no fluke, Fortnite is a masterpiece.
Game is like cartoon jare, building castles in the air and all that shit. Not my kinda game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2021
ucheszona:

Game is like cartoon jare, building castles in the air and all that shit. Not my kinda game

Not for you but don't bash the game and let other people who like it enjoy it...

Apex legends too is also cartoonish but even adult plays and enjoys it so what's it gonna be?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I hate when people are having argument and someone try to score cheap point by using age group
Just admit you don't like the game, have seen adults that play minecraft.
What am i saying sef majority of those that play minecraft are adults

I hate sh!t and people like that... I mean we play games for the gameplay not graphics. Most of those cartoons games have better gameplays than all those graphically intensive games cause all their resources have went to the graphics.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I hate sh!t and people like that... I mean we play games for the gameplay not graphics. Most of those cartoons games have better gameplays than all those graphically intensive games cause all their resources have went to the graphics.
Don't mind him
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Not for you but don't bash the game and let other people who like it enjoy it...

Apex legends too is also cartoonish but even adult plays and enjoys it so what's it gonna be?
Okay sir��
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
This war of mine.

Dark, twisted, haunting. I can go on all day.

This is the closest thing to experience the cruelty of war and conflict.

Solid 10/10 for me

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
typicalgamer:
This war of mine.

Dark, twisted, haunting. I can go on all day.

This is the closest thing to experience the cruelty of war and conflict.

Solid 10/10 for me

Ps4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nitendo switch and pc
You should be happy grin
Advanced gameboy finally got one ahead of ps4
You still they play minecraft
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Ps4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Nitendo switch and pc
You should be happy grin
Advanced gameboy finally got one ahead of ps4
You still they play minecraft

Lmfao... Advanced game... wat!

It's just a ps3 pro if at best which is not bad if you actually see how small it is compared to ps4 and xbox 1.

For me i think it's better than xbox 1 and up there with ps4.

It has sold 80 million units and is still selling. Haters gotta hate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Ps4?

Available on any platform you can think of
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah bro. You do not need switch online to play apex legends.

Yeah I'll download asphalt again.

Twitter uhh? Yeah I'll search for you but in d mean time i won't mind if you can join my gaming group too using this link.

https:///Ko8HpWS4fCu8qiUbdXMx1Y
Link not working
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
gangwolf:
Link not working
Oh. Drop your number and I'll add u in.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Playing The Witcher III on Xbox One S... I think I still love Assassins Creed Odyssey better.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dollywood(m): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Ori and the will of the wisps.

Bro, how much did you get this your portable console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2021
smartluvu:
Playing The Witcher III on Xbox One S... I think I still love Assassins Creed Odyssey better.

Yeah. Witcher 3 gameplay is too hard and requires time.

I personally suck at that game...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Dollywood:

Bro, how much did you get this your portable console?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

You not to get it, if you don't have time to invest in it.

That's why you can't enjoy it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dollywood(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Tf! angry That can buy a London use Ps4 and a smart 32' inches TV.

Lol, but seriously, boss where una dey see this morning?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Dollywood:

Tf! angry That can buy a London use Ps4 and a smart 32' inches TV.

Lol, but seriously, boss where una dey see this morning?

From selling stuffs i stole...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2021
typicalgamer:

You not to get it, if you don't have time to invest in it.

That's why you can't enjoy it

True... No time at all but even then it's a very complicated kind of game.

The amount of stuffs in that game is too much that I don't even know what am supposed to do sometimes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Might not play it for long.
I’ll just look out for another great adventure game prolly shooting on xbox or go for UFC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
smartluvu:

Might not play it for long.
I’ll just look out for another great adventure game prolly shooting on xbox or go for UFC

Nah. Try to play it more and i think as you leveled up you become accustomed to taken more damage and dishing out much damage to stronger foes in return and that's when the game starts getting enjoyable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.