Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773844 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dollywood(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

From selling stuffs i stole...
Man, I'm serious. Help my life.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Vanquish.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
cao:
Vanquish.

Damn I hear it's soulsborne like
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sekiro

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Damn I hear it's soulsborne like
Don't think so. I just need my PC to stop acting up.

EDIT: You might be thinking of Surge...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Sekiro
are you playing on of or console
This one is a bit less difficult than the souls series
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
purplekayc:
are you playing on of or console
This one is a bit less difficult than the souls series

I'm playing on my console.

I find some bosses difficult sha. Like demon of hatred

The mere fact you can't farm for higher stats makes it harder than any other souls game

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thegamingorca:

I'm playing on my console.

I find some bosses difficult sha. Like demon of hatred

The mere fact you can't farm for higher stats makes it harder than any other souls game
I just started it myself. I think it's easier
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
purplekayc:
I just started it myself. I think it's easier

It's not easier. It is skills based. If you play Bloodborne or dark souls before you'll soon understand the sharp contrast.

Although I do like the fact that you can pause to change inventory or resurrect as many times as is possible

If you fend off father owl and demon of hatred. Then you are a boss
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thegamingorca:

It's not easier. It is skills based. If you play Bloodborne or dark souls before you'll soon understand the sharp contrast.

Although I do like the fact that you can pause to change inventory or resurrect as many times as is possible

If you fend off father owl and demon of hatred. Then you are a boss
never played bloodborne cos it hasn't been released on PC but the dark souls series were frustrating for me, constantly boss fights with no room for mistakes and no pause mechanic
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah. Witcher 3 gameplay is too hard and requires time.
I personally suck at that game...
Try Far cry 3 or 4...
You can thank me later...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please gurus in the house...I need your help.

I have The evil within on my Xbox 360 and I've played it till chapter 5, but to advance to chapter 6, it'll be taking me to the very beginning of the game where it'll say "push any button to start"

I play on casual difficulty.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
iyerenath:

Try Far cry 3 or 4...

You can thank me later...

I don play both including far cry 5. They're not comparable in anyway to witcher 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Sekiro
how far have you gone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Waiting for a sequel.....

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
purplekayc:
how far have you gone

Completed the game once already but achieved all three first endings

I'm betraying lord kuro on my second playthrough and about to fight Emma and ishhina
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
iyerenath:
Please gurus in the house...I need your help.

I have The evil within on my Xbox 360 and I've played it till chapter 5, but to advance to chapter 6, it'll be taking me to the very beginning of the game where it'll say "push any button to start"

I play on casual difficulty.

delete the game throway�
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ralin: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baba is You
Crazy, little indie puzzle game. Super mind bending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by denuvo322(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
I really love old school games like Super Mario, Gacha life, Fall guys and more. I used to play these games on a console that my parents bought me for Christmas. Now I play these games in a browser on a site that has a lot of different old school games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Castle islands.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2021
purplekayc:
Waiting for a sequel.....
i loved this game.. looking forward to the sequel
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by emyfelix(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
denuvo322:
I really love old school games like Super Mario, Gacha life, Fall guys and more. I used to play these games on a console that my parents bought me for Christmas. Now I play these games in a browser on a site that has a lot of different old school games.

Please what's the site??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Who has played the witcher 2 on xbox 360 here??
How was it?? I wanna start from 2 before I enter 3...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Vyntra:

delete the game throway�

Have you played the game before??

If your answer is yes (to which i strongly doubt) then this particular evil within has a glitch...

Then maybe I should get another one...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Josephtimrock(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Maybe it's a glitch or maybe it's a 2disc game nd it wasn't completely downloaded,,,by d way wot games are u into,if u are into survival horror nd u haven't played d resident evil series u should play dem start with re 4 etc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
iyerenath:
Who has played the witcher 2 on xbox 360 here??

How was it?? I wanna start from 2 before I enter 3...
here is the thing.
Ever head of rpg games?
If not look it up. And if you find the logic interesting then give it a try.
I don't want to kill the vibe for you, but after i played witcher 2 for 1week straight up i lost interest in the 3th one.
Will only say that the game plays as old at it is.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
greetings Chief , drop your no . Wld add u sharply
smartluvu:

Thanks man
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Right now i am on Watch dogs legion, though i never miss a day of playing COD: Cold war with my homies . grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Raptor2cool:
here is the thing.
Ever head of rpg games?
If not look it up. And if you find the logic interesting then give it a try.
I don't want to kill the vibe for you, but after i played witcher 2 for 1week straight up i lost interest in the 3th one.
Will only say that the game plays as old at it is.
How is that even possible?? Except you've been playing the part 3 before venturing into the part 2...

Thanks anyway.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Rise of the tomb raider issa bomb!!!

Far cry 3 is a blast!!! Planning to get the part 4 later on...

I actually forced myself to finish Hitman Absolution... its not a bad game per se... but it's too straight forward for my liking. (Both the gameplay and the storyline).(That's one major reason Free roaming games rocks)

Crysis 2 was a good game... But it was painfully and excruciatingly long... Some of the complaints reach the developers sha... That's why they made Crysis 3 a little bit short.

Honestly, I still don't get the complaints behind Call of duty Ghost... I personally prefer it to call of duty black ops 2.

But all the three calls of duty games that I have are great games...
But Call of duty Modern warfare 3 that I played was excellent!!! I can now see why the modern warfare series as a whole was rated very high among fans and critics alike.

F.E.A.R is also a good survival horror game.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.