Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774557 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Aiit thanks,compared to marvel spider-man in terms of gameplay,what would you say?!
Combat-wise I think the Arkham games did it better with the stealthy approach of Batman, use of batarangs, explosives gel etc.

In terms of traversal, I think Spider-Man does it better. The gliding mechanics in the Arkham games isn’t as exhilarating as swinging around NY doing air tricks.

The gameplay from Marvel’s Spider-Man tends to get kinda repetitive (although am sure the same can be said for the Arkham games also?) which is why am glad they changed things up a bit in Marvel’s Spider-Man miles morales.

For me personally the two main elements that I'm looking for in my superhero game is awesome feeling traversal around my environment and good meaty combat that doesn't get too repetitive and tiresome. I'm not as interested in storytelling or world building but am also looking for some memorable boss fights as well.

So what's my best bet, the Spider-Man game especially Mile’s latest one are a bit better due to transversal thereby making Spider-Man the more fun game.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Combat-wise I think the Arkham games did it better with the stealthy approach of Batman, use of batarangs, explosives gel etc.

In terms of traversal, I think Spider-Man does it better. The gliding mechanics in the Arkham games isn’t as exhilarating as swinging around NY doing air tricks.

The gameplay from Marvel’s Spider-Man tends to get kinda repetitive (although am sure the same can be said for the Arkham games also?) which is why am glad they changed things up a bit in Marvel’s Spider-Man miles morales.

For me personally the two main elements that I'm looking for in my superhero game is awesome feeling traversal around my environment and good meaty combat that doesn't get too repetitive and tiresome. I'm not as interested in storytelling or world building but am also looking for some memorable boss fights as well.

So what's my best bet, the Spider-Man game especially Mile’s latest one are a bit better due to transversal thereby making Spider-Man the more fun game.
Ok bro, thanks,I think I'll go for marvel's spider-man first then
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bcseismail: 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
I am playing Outriders PC Game. Outriders is a cooperative action role-playing third-person video game developed by People Can Fly and published by Square Enix's European subsidiary.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hardvance(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Just getting back to this game since I abandoned it for a while… it’s too hard especially when fighting with those giant mechanical guys. I just avoid them altogether now cause they’re testing my patience.

This switch dey enter my eye sah grin

The console get top titles?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
Hardvance:

Top titles like?

Off my head I only know few titles such as Witcher, Diablo, monster Hunter, dark souls.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hardvance(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Top titles like?

Off my head I only know few titles such as Witcher, Diablo, monster Hunter, dark souls.

Wolfenstein.... Horizon zero dawn...?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
Hardvance:

Wolfenstein.... Horizon zero dawn...?

Wolfeinstein 1 and 2, Yeah but horizon zero dawn, Nope.

Don’t think the switch is capable of running that game without downgrades.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hardvance(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Wolfeinstein 1 and 2, Yeah but horizon zero dawn, Nope.

Don’t think the switch is capable of running that game without downgrades.

Okay... thought you posted a pic of the horizon zero recently.......
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
Hardvance:

Okay... thought you posted a pic of the horizon zero recently.......

Yeah but that was on my PS4 not switch.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2021
Revisiting Rayman Origins

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonas7371: 5:33pm On May 19, 2021
I'm playing android game 'Blanche:the snowflakes' which my Korean friend made and recommended. I think it is quite fun despite simplicity

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:00am On May 20, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Revisiting Rayman Origins
comman dash me one gaming console pls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2021
NoonMasamune:
Drakengard 3

Ghost of Tsushima
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2021
Hardvance:

Zelda breath of the wild

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Xianders: 1:58pm On May 20, 2021
Finally got around to finishing borderlands 3 last night.

That Agonizer 9000 boss dey craze .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
Xianders:
Finally got around to finishing borderlands 3 last night.

That Agonizer 9000 boss dey craze .

Am stuck at That Game. That boss fight was so so… cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
comman dash me one gaming console pls

A girl gamer! shocked

I only got few too and am not yet ready to part with any of them at the moment.

Sorry cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 7:21am On May 21, 2021
Done with dead space 2.
Scary af, love this game.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JenniferEkubo(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

A girl gamer! shocked

I only got few too and am not yet ready to part with any of them at the moment.

Sorry cheesy

cry no problem
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Switguy053: 3:43pm On May 22, 2021
For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Switguy053: 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later... The deal will expire on 26th of may.. after that the price will return to 79.99$
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday all, how's your day going?!........
So I just finished the main story in my assassin's creed origins (it's available for swap if anyone is interested,and I also have FIFA18, uncharted 4 and Need for speed rivals for swap too)

.......... GRACIAS............
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2021
I enjoy bet9ja virtual league so much.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2021
Spider-Man

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SteveDav44: 1:13am On May 24, 2021
I am currently playing Genshin Impact
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
Happy Sunday all, how's your day going?!........
So I just finished the main story in my assassin's creed origins (it's available for swap if anyone is interested,and I also have FIFA18, uncharted 4 and Need for speed rivals for swap too)

.......... GRACIAS............
need for speed for street fighter.. Lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2021
AyarmBoye:
need for speed for street fighter.. Lagos
Aiit, will you be picking it up?!
Cos I've had a lot of people from Lagos but due to distance and cost of sending,the exchange didn't work out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Aiit, will you be picking it up?!
Cos I've had a lot of people from Lagos but due to distance and cost of sending,the exchange didn't work out
thats another thing ..... distance !!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2021
AyarmBoye:
thats another thing ..... distance !!
Yup......sometimes I wish I stayed in Lagos,cos it seems there are no ps4 gamers here in Abeokuta here cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Yup......sometimes I wish I stayed in Lagos,cos it seems there are no ps4 gamers here in Abeokuta here cry
if we can meet at songo I can come this Saturday!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2021
AyarmBoye:
if we can meet at songo I can come this Saturday!
Nah it's still far from where I am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennybuluro(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2021
Hit us up today, let's bless your hacked console with Marvel Spider Man Miles Morales, for just #1000 shikini money.

As you always know, giving you the best value for your money is what we do.

Call/WhatsApp: 08110193544

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.