Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773116 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
Drakengard 3

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
Just Finished God of War on the hardest mode "Give me God of War" felt easier coming from Sekiro

I want the following games to buy:

Dark Soul 3
Bloodborne
Ghost Recon: Wildlands

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 3:29am On May 11, 2021
NoonMasamune:
Drakengard 3
bro let’s swap ps 3 games if you stay in lag.. I’ve like 21 games on external hdd

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
qtguru:
Just Finished God of War on the hardest mode "Give me God of War" felt easier coming from Sekiro

Dark Soul 3
Bloodborne

Yes sekiro has given you the basics.

You'll be able to stomach even nioh now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2021
Just getting back to this game since I abandoned it for a while… it’s too hard especially when fighting with those giant mechanical guys. I just avoid them altogether now cause they’re testing my patience.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Yes sekiro has given you the basics.

You'll be able to stomach even nioh now

But the Valkryies na die 8 to go
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2021
qtguru:

Lmao on give me God of war. I'm sorry for you lol you will need to get Zeus armour in Niflheim
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2021
qtguru:

Dark Soul 3
Bloodborne

What bosses did you beat on sekiro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
qtguru:

I see you also have death stranding.

Nice...can you play it and plat it? Can you get to edge knot city? Can you unravel mankind's next extinction entity?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2021
qtguru:

What's your PSN id
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 3:44am On May 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

What bosses did you beat on sekiro

All
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 4:26am On May 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

What's your PSN id
okeowo-1902 and ruthless-dance3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 4:26am On May 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

I see you also have death stranding.

Nice...can you play it and plat it? Can you get to edge knot city? Can you unravel mankind's next extinction entity?

I haven't played it for a while but going to finish that game. I love Hideo Kojima , the guy sabi
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 4:28am On May 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Lmao on give me God of war. I'm sorry for you lol you will need to get Zeus armour in Niflheim

Oshe I'll get it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2021
qtguru:

okeowo-1902 and ruthless-dance3

Both of them do not exist it seems you need to connect them to psn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Both of them do not exist it seems you need to connect them to psn

sorry okeowo-2012 I am downloading something will check the other user, but the other user is just US account for buying games easily. plenty cheap games bought witcher for 6 usd , there are so much mad PS4 Free games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gameboyy007: 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
Resident Evil Village

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
FIFA 21
Playstation
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mattjnr(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2021
Anyone Here In Kaduna That Wants To Swap PS4 Games?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Crixxx: 6:50am On May 16, 2021
Who plays the Xplane mobile?..
Is it free or paid and if paid, is it worth it?.
My first time trying it out. I need to download additional 656mb data and seeing some other stuffs that needs payment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2021
Currently Playing Warzone and Ghost Recon: Wild Lands, Warzone players are good, I gatz level up
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sheggsliveth: 10:56am On May 16, 2021
qtguru:
Currently Playing Warzone and Ghost Recon: Wild Lands, Warzone players are good, I gatz level up

Are they free, moreover is it hacked ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2021
sheggsliveth:

Are they free, moreover is it hacked ?

Warzone is free, and Willand is disc, I don't play hacked games because of online
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sheggsliveth: 11:03am On May 16, 2021
qtguru:

Warzone is free, and Willand is disc, I don't play hacked games because of online

Ok bro,you play from PS4 thought was pc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2021
sheggsliveth:

Ok bro,you play from PS4 thought was pc

PC Gaming , I've stopped gaming on PC, they take too much space and I need the space for work

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2021
Horizon dawn zero.

Game nah fire cool

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2021
You play Batman Arkham Knight too?! How's it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2021
qtguru:

PC Gaming , I've stopped gaming on PC, they take too much space and I need the space for work
Is it now consoles that have more space than PCs

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
You play Batman Arkham Knight too?! How's it?

It’s the best Batman game since Arkham city with the only flaws it has been that it has too many batmobile missions.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2021
Lana1:
Is it now consoles that have more space than PCs

Space for Work >>> Space for game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

It’s the best Batman game since Arkham city with the only flaws it has been that it has too many batmobile missions.
Aiit thanks,compared to marvel spider-man in terms of gameplay,what would you say?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.