Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777693 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lildonn222: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doubtful about getting a ps vita for 25k,is it worth a try? Need your advice please.I've got a low graphic (2gb nvidia 610m)laptop for other games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
sundaygray:

Omo the game bloody... But i don Sabi am finish, i don know all the enemies moves, the game no come hard like that again, i die pass 1000 times my guy. Lol
me done tire.
After I defeated the armoured guy that talks about revenging his son, I switch go my ps3, will get back to the game later
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
sundaygray:

Genichiro na the easiest boss for the game like this, after fighting him like 100 times... Just load ako sugo, use posture damage wound am. He's easier than lady butterfly and owl father
abeg I need some tip about some items.
Which potion is effective for tough boss fight?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 3:52am On Sep 16, 2021
RevoRaptor:
abeg I need some tip about some items.
Which potion is effective for tough boss fight?
Ako sugar and ungo sugar is effective against genichiro because it deals lots of posture damage.
Use fearlessness powder against enemies that use terror such as headless and guardian ape and shichimen warrior.
Use antidote powder on enemies that use poison.
Use dowsing powder against enemies that use fire.
Use snap seed for corrupted monk and to clear lady butterfly illusions.
THE most OP substance in the game is DIVINE CONFETTI..omo with this thing you dey zap through bosses like water...it does more posture damage than ako sugar and does vitality damage like yashariku sugar.

All bosses are different what works for A might not work for B.

But the most effective way to play the game is to memorize enemy moves...i don die for bosses so tay i know their next five attacks. If any boss dey give you problem lemme know i go explain him attacks give you and how to avoid them. hehehe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 4:02am On Sep 16, 2021
RevoRaptor:
me done tire.
After I defeated the armoured guy that talks about revenging his son, I switch go my ps3, will get back to the game later

You just dey start. Hahaha... That guy easy because his attacks are slow... Very soon you go encounter the shadow warriors, only one guy na problem and them fast, if you dey run dem dey pursue you say you must fight, them dey jump buildings like kilode no matter how high guy...
Then you go meet long necks, them dey use spear, football and lightning dey fight. Some of the long neck go turn you to old man you go start to use your sword as walking stick. Lol. honestly for fight, this game na the best so many varieties of enemies.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2021
dahflemzy:
I think file hosts will be better...I'm new to downloading PC games

Try these websites

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnsmith5: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
I like fighting games. I play CS:GO and Dota 2 mostly, I want to improve my skills and take part in tournament one day. Plus I found csgo pro teams on esports platform here https://tips./csgo/teams/ with all info about csgo team rankings and standings.I love competitions and it inspires me a lot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dahflemzy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks

purplekayc:

Try these websites
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
sundaygray:

You just dey start. Hahaha... That guy easy because his attacks are slow... Very soon you go encounter the shadow warriors, only one guy na problem and them fast, if you dey run dem dey pursue you say you must fight, them dey jump buildings like kilode no matter how high guy...
Then you go meet long necks, them dey use spear, football and lightning dey fight. Some of the long neck go turn you to old man you go start to use your sword as walking stick. Lol. honestly for fight, this game na the best so many varieties of enemies.
omo.... Am scared as fk with all you just explain, I never start be that nah.
It seems that souls game is your gem, anyway am definitely going to finish Sekiro even if it takes till December Idc because this game is a piece of artwork, I respect the team that put in the work to make this game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
sundaygray:

Ako sugar and ungo sugar is effective against genichiro because it deals lots of posture damage.
Use fearlessness powder against enemies that use terror such as headless and guardian ape and shichimen warrior.
Use antidote powder on enemies that use poison.
Use dowsing powder against enemies that use fire.
Use snap seed for corrupted monk and to clear lady butterfly illusions.
THE most OP substance in the game is DIVINE CONFETTI..omo with this thing you dey zap through bosses like water...it does more posture damage than ako sugar and does vitality damage like yashariku sugar.

All bosses are different what works for A might not work for B.

But the most effective way to play the game is to memorize enemy moves...i don die for bosses so tay i know their next five attacks. If any boss dey give you problem lemme know i go explain him attacks give you and how to avoid them. hehehe
thanks so much jare...... You really took you time on this.
YouTube just they talk about most have item but not how and when to use.
Make I go experiment for the main time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
becky39000:
The Last Of Us 2

The Game no be here lol!!! grin
Baba u Don start.
Me I don abandon my own o.
I notice the game don dey near the hospital boss fight (the rat king). Nd the location dark.
Ah don watch walk-through for youtube. I see say no way ah go fit defeat that boss without having hypertension. I no fit dey torture myself mentally.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
QuietMynd:

Baba u Don start.
I notice the game don dey near the hospital boss fight (the rat king). Nd the location dark.
Ah don watch walk-through for youtube. I see say no way ah go fit defeat that boss without having hypertension. I no fit dey torture myself mentally.

grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
QuietMynd:

Baba u Don start.

Rat King keee!!!!

Master Splinter comes to mind grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2021
I seem to have gotten back unto whining ways.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Life is strange

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bankball: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2021
#PremierLeague
Aston Villa and Everton played so far 40 matches.

Aston Villa won 13 direct matches. Everton won 12matches. 15 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.98 goals per Match.

Who got your stake?

Aston Villa� 2.45
Draw � 3.38
Everton� 3.13

Bet now on www.naijabet. com/reg/af/291395
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Life is strange
U have life is strange 2?is it better than the first one?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
shege91:

U have life is strange 2?is it better than the first one?

I actually haven’t played it.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
QuietMynd:

Baba u Don start.
Finally, am done.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2021
sundaygray:

Omo dark souls and nioh nor hard reach sekiro o… those games with patience you will go far… but for sekiro ehn omo…everything in the game wants to kill you….am talking about normal enemies o not to talk the mini bosses or the bosses guy….
grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2021
grin owl father and demon of hatred
sundaygray:

Maybe for you sha…but brother trust me sekiro is harder than all of the dark soul games and bloodborne…Ah even Nioh is harder than dark souls na shooo…there’s no one that has played that game that will say otherwise….Sekiro is for sure harder. Have you played the game? Cos I’m beginning to feel you haven’t…fight ishin Ashina, lady butterfly, Genichiro. Etc just google make you see wetin sekiro dey use expert players of dark souls do… just google….mind you, all these games I’m listing, I’ve played all of them and i confirm am myself my brother.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2021
sundaygray:

Omo the game bloody... But i don Sabi am finish, i don know all the enemies moves, the game no come hard like that again, i die pass 1000 times my guy. Lol
lol you don jam demon of hatred?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:20am On Sep 20, 2021
sundaygray:

Genichiro na the easiest boss for the game like this, after fighting him like 100 times... Just load ako sugo, use posture damage wound am. He's easier than lady butterfly and owl father

He is not
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:21am On Sep 20, 2021
sundaygray:

He is not oh. That guy nah rate limiting step for that early place. But once you beat ishin sword Saint, genichiro becomes easy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Singapore1:

QDark Soul is just too hard, i am playing to be entertained ... i dumped it !!!
the entertainment comes when you don't give up
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:
lol you don jam demon of hatred?

Yes o my brother. Jesus! Na YouTube videos i take learn his moves.. I avoided him in my first playthrough...i had lots of divine confetti, i just load myself with divine confetti and dousing powder, then rice for continuous healing...na wetin make me survive o. The two hardest bosses na ishin and demon of hatred no doubt.... I can beat Genichiro and the first phase of Ishin without them touching me once.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:
grin owl father and demon of hatred

Lol... Owl father when dey run mikiri counter on a stead. People when do the game no just get joy at all.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:

He is not oh. That guy nah rate limiting step for that early place. But once you beat ishin sword Saint, genichiro becomes easy

Lol. True grin he just became very easy for me after dieing to him countless times
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennybuluro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishinn ashina.

Finally submitted to shura. grin

Thank God I got the tip from here to use the rice I collected from previous playthroughs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.