Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773140 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ghost of Tsushima and Greedfall
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Red Dead Redemption 2.

6 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jclave22(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Donkey kong return -nintendo wii

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Altrarecords(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Genshin impact

Its a very good game and free on mobile too

Big open world to explore

Its pretty much the best mobile game of all time imo and also available on pc and PS4/5

I have a dedicated YouTube channel for it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mangekyo: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Far cry 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Batman arkham origin.
Am enjoying every bit of this game.
Can't wait to play arkham night.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jabajava(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Recently started playing Apex Legends. Great game. I didn't like it initially. Because it seemed boring. But I was really drawn into it. And now I have a good account according to https://overboost.pro/apex-legends-boosting . Apex Legends. But it's where I pumped up my rank. Because it would have taken me a long time to pump And I think to keep playing it. Until I get bored.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jorhney(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tom clancy's The division 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by schboy3: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Guys please I need to with my PS4. I just turned it on, and it goes off instantly. It will make that ON sound, flash the blue light and goes off ( this all happens under 3seconds).
Where can I fix it ( presently I'm in Lagos)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gotta be one of the best game I ever played. Level 15 and fully upgraded gears. Has anyone played the dlc‘s and are they good?

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Gotta be one of the best game I ever played. Level 15 and fully upgraded gears. Has anyone played the dlc‘s and are they good?

What's the name
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2021
Mangekyo:
Far cry 3

As in ehnnn... One of the best games i've played so far on my Xbox 360... And to see that I actually wanted to delete it because I didn't liked it initially...Lol.

Far cry 3 is a hidden gem on its own...

imagine playing a game and you don't want the game to end... As in, a game that leaves a lasting impression in your heart...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears Far cry 3 probably has the best storyline in the entire far cry franchise...

I heard Far cry 4 gameplay was improved a lot over Far cry 3.. Please house, is it true??

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Altrarecords:
Genshin impact

Its a very good game and free on mobile too

Big open world to explore

Its pretty much the best mobile game of all time imo and also available on pc and PS4/5

I have a dedicated YouTube channel for it

Bro, do you have the link to download Genshin impact apk and obb file directly from your YouTube channel??

I've heard a lot of positive things about the game...
And what's the download size??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mangekyo: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
iyerenath:

As in ehnnn... One of the best games i've played so far on my Xbox 360... And to see that I actually wanted to delete it because I didn't liked it initially...Lol.

imagine playing a game and you don't want the game to end... As in, a game that leaves a lasting impression in your heart...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears Far cry 3 probably has the best storyline in the entire far cry franchise...

I heard Far cry 4 gameplay was improved a lot over Far cry 3.. Please house, is it true??
Ive played so many games and I'll tell you far cry 3 is one of the very few that I've played and enjoyed, never wanted it to end. The game mad!

Meanshile, I read on reddit that Far cry 4 is just like far cry 3 but with a lot of improvement.
I'll be downloading far cry 3 very soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mangekyo: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
geloorrrrdd:
Red Dead Redemption 2.

What's the game size? I heard it's big
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
iyerenath:

What's the name

Heart of stone and blood dragon I think.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
iyerenath:

Got the same feelings bro.

4 righted a lot of the narrative wrongs of 3. A much better protagonist. Some interesting moral choices. A better villain. Superior take on the inhabitants of the place you are in.

3 does have the superior location. As much as I liked the Buzzer in 4, I want to hang out in 3's world more. Winter/cold climates end up fatiguing me for whatever reason over time.

Both really good games. I'm hoping far cry 6 has the best combination of the things I liked in 3,4 & 5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Altrarecords(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
iyerenath:

Bro, do you have the link to download Genshin impact apk and obb file directly from your YouTube channel??

I've heard a lot of positive things about the game...
And what's the download size??

Wait why can't you use playstore directly? That's what I recommend as it's the only place I download from

Anyways it's a very big game.. possibly the biggest on mobile

Its 14.09gb on my phone right now but it will be lower for you since there would be no extra junk from old updates... probably like 11gb for you.. it's worth it as it is a console quality game for mobile and arguably the Very best
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mangekyo:

What's the game size? I heard it's big

Yes, it's big. Game size is 119GB.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Altrarecords:

Wait why can't you use playstore directly? That's what I recommend as it's the only place I download from

Anyways it's a very big game.. possibly the biggest on mobile

Its 14.09gb on my phone right now but it will be lower for you since there would be no extra junk from old updates... probably like 11gb for you.. it's worth it as it is a console quality game for mobile and arguably the Very best

I've checked my playstore and its not there... Lemme just download it from your YouTube channel...

what's your YouTube channel name??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

4 righted a lot of the narrative wrongs of 3. A much better protagonist. Some interesting moral choices. A better villain. Superior take on the inhabitants of the place you are in.

3 does have the superior location. As much as I liked the Buzzer in 4, I want to hang out in 3's world more. Winter/cold climates end up fatiguing me for whatever reason over time.

Both really good games. I'm hoping far cry 6 has the best combination of the things I liked in 3,4 & 5

Exactly bro... The location in Far cry 3 is so epic and mesmerizing!!!

Rook Island!!!
The people of Rakyat!!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I've seen bits and pieces of the pre alpha gameplay of 6 and from what I saw, its also good... This time, you have a crocodile as a companion... or something like that..

Some folks are saying Far cry 5 is good... like, very good

Some other sets of folks are saying that Far cry 5 is bland and boring...

Since you've played 5, What's your take on it compared to 3 and 4??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mangekyo:

Ive played so many games and I'll tell you far cry 3 is one of the very few that I've played and enjoyed, never wanted it to end. The game mad!

Meanshile, I read on reddit that Far cry 4 is just like far cry 3 but with a lot of improvement.
I'll be downloading far cry 3 very soon.

Use fitgirl*repack*site. fitgirl compressed the fc3 and fc blood dragon game into one download (3.9gb) can u believe how small it is?? If you are replaying the fc3 i heavily suggest you use Ziggy's mod or mud mod with imersive sound mod google these mods for more details.... vaas ta la vista
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
geloorrrrdd:

Yes, it's big. Game size is 119GB.

Console or pc??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mangekyo: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
jakizio42:

Use fitgirl*repack*site. fitgirl compressed the fc3 and fc blood dragon game into one download (3.9gb) can u believe how small it is?? If you are replaying the fc3 i heavily suggest you use Ziggy's mod or mud mod with imersive sound mod google these mods for more details.... vaas ta la vista
I downloaded it from fitgirl.
Where can I get the ziggy's mod?
Or I'll try googling it first. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Sekiro

Hesitate and you loose

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2021
jakizio42:

Console or pc??

PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Days gone and cyberpunk 2077

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kelvinprince05: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Deathloop and kena bridge of spirits

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Nexusmods*com or in far cry 3 forums
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Nexusmods*com u have to create an account to download the mod tho but you can view what it does. Just search far cry 3 in the site ull see other mods some mods make the game harder, change npcs red cloth to camo making them difficult to detect. Muds mod is a hd graphics mod.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.