Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777762 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennybuluro(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
You can have fallout 4 installed on your PS4 Console for just 1k. You can always select this game amongst the 8-10 games whenever you are buying a hacked PS4 from us with no extra cost at all.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kelvinprince05:
Deathloop and kena bridge of spirits
Console??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kelvinprince05: 4:11am On Sep 29, 2021
shege91:

Console??

Yeah ps5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who has fifa 22?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kelvinprince05:

Yeah ps5
Digital.or physical disc?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Used and very neat ps5 Fifa 21 for sale.15k.negotiable.call or Whatsapp me on08166955324
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kelvinprince05: 1:42am On Sep 30, 2021
shege91:

Digital.or physical disc?
Digital
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Altrarecords(m): 2:33am On Sep 30, 2021
iyerenath:

I've checked my playstore and its not there... Lemme just download it from your YouTube channel...

what's your YouTube channel name??

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKHdfqjxJrlMcQLfauOgvQQ/videos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
tarakantt:
I don't play much at the moment. Because I don't have much time. I work a lot and play sports. I can probably play GTA SA. Or KS GO. Recently tried to play a new game. Liked it. But I'll probably get tired of it.

Ok...
Please do you have a console you are not playing again to give out?? Anyone at all will go a long way...coz I don't have any and I'm super bored.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvinprince05:

Digital
U have fifa 21or mortal kombat.add me on psn:tundeadegun262
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Since I don't really have time to sit down. I am playing classic games on my emulator on my phone. Mostly focused on SNES(Super Nintendo System), Sega Genesis and Gameboy Advance with Nintendo 64.
On Super Nintendo System I am playing Biker Mouse, Super Mario and Legend of Zeida.
On Sega Genesis, I am playing Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic and Tails.
On Gameboy Advance I am playing the classic Grand Theft Auto China Wars, Sonic Advance, Ultimate Spiderman, Crash Bandicoot N-Traced , Justice League :Flashgrin, Road Rash Jailbreak.
On Nintendo 64, I am playing Spiderman, Beetle Racing and GT-Racing.
Like said earlier it's an Emulator but gives you the Real Fun of the classics.
Just download Lemuroid on playstore. No ad at all.
It emulates;
*Psx
*PSP
*Atari 600 and 7200
*Capcom
*MAME
*SNES
*NES
*Sega Genesis
*Nintendo DS
*Gameboy Advance
To download games just visit Romsnet or Emulator.net
While on Retro2Me I play classics like
*Realfootball 2010
*NBA Pro 2009
*Danger Dash
*A good day to Die Hard
*Playman Summer Games
I don't know how to use EKA2L1 somebody should write steps abeg.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by suffering: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
How much for PS3 and how much for Xbox 360?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
You copied bobby2020 article you can't even give him credit... shocked

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Gotta be one of the best game I ever played. Level 15 and fully upgraded gears. Has anyone played the dlc‘s and are they good?
Console name please?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samistry(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2021
This one na copycat ninja
iamoyindamola:

You copied bobby2020 article you can't even give him credit... shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by suffering: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
I have 24 PC games I’m soon to consume. Unlike back in 2005 one doesn’t need an ultra powerful PC to enjoy games. I wondered back in 2013 how my friend played and enjoyed shit-looking graphics on his laptop. Today I have a mid range system so can enjoy anything PS4 downwards in terms of graphics quality. I never knew PC games had a wide spectrum in genres compared to my PS2 AAA chasing experience. Indie games are just as enjoyable as AAA titles only shorter in length.

Why is my cheap controller recognized in only a handful of these games? I’m baffled, angry and weak from the realization. I don’t want to kill my keyboard from multiple presses. I’ve gone through tons of keyboards in the past from repeated gaming.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sup gamers, anyone know were I can get dying light for the ps3?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cris83: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:
I have 24 PC games I’m soon to consume. Unlike back in 2005 one doesn’t need an ultra powerful PC to enjoy games. I wondered back in 2013 how my friend played and enjoyed shit-looking graphics on his laptop. Today I have a mid range system so can enjoy anything PS4 downwards in terms of graphics quality. I never knew PC games had a wide spectrum in genres compared to my PS2 AAA chasing experience. Indie games are just as enjoyable as AAA titles only shorter in length.

Why is my cheap controller recognized in only a handful of these games? I’m baffled, angry and weak from the realization. I don’t want to kill my keyboard from multiple presses. I’ve gone through tons of keyboards in the past from repeated gaming.

I used to use those cheap controllers back in the day for PC gaming, until my eyes were opened to Xbox controllers that work with all PC games. Try to invest in buying an Xbox one controller or just Xbox 360 controller and throway that generic controller

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2021
cris83:

I used to use those cheap controllers back in the day for PC gaming, until my eyes were opened to Xbox controllers that work with all PC games. Try to invest in buying an Xbox one controller or just Xbox 360 controller and throway that generic controller
What about PS4 controller?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by suffering: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
cris83:

Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Sup gamers, anyone know were I can get dying light for the ps3?

It was canceled a months before launch

And it was moved to the ps4 and Xbox one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Ps4 and Ps5 controller works well on pc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Greenback: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cris83: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
jikins:

Ps4 and Ps5 controller works well on pc.

They work well for some games (chiefly steam games as it now has compatibility). Now to make ps5 controller work for ALL games, you will need a software called DS4 windows. Using it for my PS5 controller and its beautifully adapted for PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cris83: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
iamoyindamola:

It will work with PC. however, to fully utilise the ps4 controller, you will need a software called DS4windows. Easily downloadable...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
cris83:

They work well for some games (chiefly steam games as it now has compatibility). Now to make ps5 controller work for ALL games, you will need a software called DS4 windows. Using it for my PS5 controller and its beautifully adapted for PC.

Still saying the same thing they work well for all games with controller support.

DS4 isn't something new it's been around for a while its what I used for my PS4 controller when I still had it before PS5 was even released. It just happened to work for PS5 controller as well.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kingsean(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Pes mobile 2021. Post your owner ID let's play
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Boboswae(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Gotta be one of the best game I ever played. Level 15 and fully upgraded gears. Has anyone played the dlc‘s and are they good?
yo how's your switch lite holding up,have you experienced the dreaded joy con drift
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Boboswae:
yo how's your switch lite holding up,have you experienced the dreaded joy con drift

Hi bro. Nope I haven’t experienced any Joycen drift on all my switches. Maybe it’s because I go easy on them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Batman arkham origin.
Am enjoying every bit of this game.
Can't wait to play arkham night.

Just make sure your prepared for some of the most frustrating battle you going to come around in a video game due to the game’s missions that constantly requires the use of batmobile. Don’t let this discourage you tho, it’s still a very good game and has better combat the both city and Arkham asylum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (499) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.