Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777647 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fifa 22

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Just make sure your prepared for some of the most frustrating battle you going to come around in a video game due to the game’s missions that constantly requires the use of batmobile. Don’t let this discourage you tho, it’s still a very good game and has better combat the both city and Arkham asylum.
yeah, heard about the game batmobile a lot over the year but my take is mostly on the storyline, I don't mind sha.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
typicalgamer:

It was canceled a months before launch

And it was moved to the ps4 and Xbox one
I recently noticed. That sucks man, guess I will install on my pc then.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2021
geloorrrrdd:
Red Dead Redemption 2.

No one.
Arthur Morgan to his horse "You're alright, girl".

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Babysho:

No one.
Arthur Morgan to his horse "You're alright, girl".
Apt! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Boboswae(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Hi bro. Nope I haven’t experienced any Joycen drift on all my switches. Maybe it’s because I go easy on them.
Okay bro btw what do you think of the switch oled

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Boboswae:

Okay bro btw what do you think of the switch oled

It’s just like the normal switches bro. Not hyped about it one bit since Nintendo failed to release a pro version of switch with better spec.

I’ll be jumping ship and buying the steam deck. Already preordered one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by suffering: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Video games are really long nowadays. Good Lord. Anyway, back in the day I always hated when exciting adventures lasted only four hours. Nowadays many last eight to fifteen hours. Unlike when I was a growing teenager with school being my only frustration, I now have many commitments in life. Which time will I use to complete a ten hour campaign?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennybuluro(m): 2:18am On Oct 14, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2021
suffering:
Video games are really long nowadays. Good Lord. Anyway, back in the day I always hated when exciting adventures lasted only four hours. Nowadays many last eight to fifteen hours. Unlike when I was a growing teenager with school being my only frustration, I now have many commitments in life. Which time will I use to complete a ten hour campaign?
you never jam 50hours ? Or more sef? grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by suffering: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2021
AyarmBoye:
you never jam 50hours ? Or more sef? grin
Those are for teenagers, abeg, I don old. I remember GTA SA taking 100 hours for me know the whole map off heart. GTA III and VC took less to complete the whole campaign and memorise every corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by anngrant: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2021
I have been juggling a handful of games lately, most notably:
Metal Gear Solid V,
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2
Some games from https://www.gamextazy.com
Breath of the Wild.
Admittedly just running the PSP emulator for ease of play in bed has heavily skewed my gameplay toward golf, so the progress in the others has been pretty slow. �
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
RevoRaptor:
omo I done dey fear oh. Am getting Sekiro today and I don't find souls games interesting, but I like Sekiro artstyle and gameplay.
coolmy psn profile u can check .https://psnprofiles.com/LALATOHBADT?order=percent
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Drunkard1: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oddmar best mobile game. Go download if u like adventures. Note the game is an award winning game

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
I want to ask some questions and I hope somebody can answer my question.
I intend getting a Retro handheld console.
I checked Jumia and I saw
*X-9s and its likes
*Anbernic and Powkiddy.
Now my question is... Is the X-9s good cause I read it has lots of games and emulate some consoles like
*Ps-X
*NES
*SNES
*MAME and some others.
I also checked YouTube about Anbernic and Powkiddy and I feel it's great but is it worth it? I don't have money to get a new PS Vita which over 100k, Switch lite which is over 130k.
One of the Powkiddy the cheapest I saw cost 45k. Anbernic costs over 65k.
I am confused right here.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MangekyoAlt: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Company Of Heroes. Easily among the best games I've played so far.

Meanwhile, CoH3 is coming out next year. I can't wait for it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MangekyoAlt: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Copied from a subreddit

I quit CoH2 and I've never felt better!

A few weeks ago, I uninstalled COH2. And honestly, I've never felt better! In those few weeks since uninstalling, I've felt so much happier and so much less self destructive.

Shortly before the COVID pandemic, I discovered the 1v1 competitive ladder of CoH2. I watched a few propagandacasts, some of tightrope's casts and FPVs as well as some of helpinghans' content, and thought, "that doesn't look too scary, I'll have a go". So I dived in and *loved* the competitive nature of the game and quickly got addicted.

Suddenly my day revolved around when I could find time for a CoH2 1v1. Can I get a game in before work? Can I get one in during my lunch break? How soon can I get online after work? Do I have anything to do on the weekend; better get it out of the way quick so I can spend the rest of it on CoH2! You get the picture.

I went from being initially ranked around the lvl 6-8 mark in all factions to peaking at roughly 11-13 across all five factions. But by then it was already destroying my social life.

The COVID pandemic hit and we're all working from home, but only there's not a lot of work for me at home in my job, so I spend most of my time "living the dream" playing CoH2, right? Wrong. Everything was falling by the wayside - the dishes, laundry, garden, you name it. My girlfriend and I damn nearly broke up, I'm sure. I was so focused on winning games, and so stubborn about it that I wouldn't let myself stop until I'd broken a losing streak if I was on one. I was up until 4am once trying to break a losing streak.

I returned to work one week (I work shifts away from home and commute every other week) to find the accommodation's wi-fi wouldn't let me access the CoH2 battle server so I couldn't play ladder matches. So I didn't get to play for 7 days. I didn't realise how much good that had done for me until I got home the following week and started COH2 up. My mood that day immediately soured and I got nothing done because I'd been playing for 3.5 straight hours.

That was the turning point where I identified what my issue had been for the past 18-24 months. The next day I uninstalled it and although I've felt a little aimless, I've noted a vast improvement to my general mood. I still keep up with Imperial Dane's propagandacast and tightrope's videos to keep current with the game, but I don't think I'm going to come back for at least a year.

I'm expecting a lot of trolls, but to be honest, I doubt I'm the only person out there that has felt like this. If even one person reads this post and relates to it, I'd urge that person to try giving CoH2 a break for a while - remove the temptation to play, and see if anything gets better. If this helps even one person, I'll be happy!

TL;DR - Uninstalled CoH2 after identifying it caused me to be a horrible human being. After roughly three weeks I've never felt better. This game is horrendously addictive. Try giving it a break.

shocked shocked this guy own good ooo.
I failed my last exam because of this game embarassed
Yet I can't even break free from the addiction. I'm even waiting for CoH3 to come out.
May God help me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Playing Call of duty advance warfare...
Guys please recommend good must play ps3 games for me.
And can I upgrade my ps3 slim to 500gb?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MistaMann: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DaleDew(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2021
I'm playing on a 2012 Lenovo ThinkPad W520. I had to attach an external ducted fan and suitcase assembly so that it would be coolable an portable (it overheats a lot). The ram is upgraded to 64 gigs, an unnecessary amount, which I don't know how to revert and just wastes processing power. I can't run contemporary big releases, but at low spec and if the game is well optimized I can play anything reasonable. I primarily play Krunker.io

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
purplekayc:
God of War is coming to pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqQMh_tij0c

This is huge.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
I finally got to play last of us 2 and red dead redemption 2.

Gotta say, Joel’s death was brutal and red dead redemption is one of the best open world game ever tied with Witcher 3 and dying light 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
I finally got to play last of us 2 and red dead redemption 2.

Gotta say, Joel’s death was brutal and red dead redemption is one of the best open world game ever tied with Wucher 3 and dying light 2.

Dying light 2 really bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2021
typicalgamer:

Dying light 2 really bro

Yeah, you heard me well or should I go scream for the top of the mountain for you to hear me louder ni?

Anyways, that game nah mad game and I like it’s open world and parkour. It’s now out on switch by the way.

Gta trilogy remastered would also release on the 17th of November. Rockstar is gonna show some gameplay footage today.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shege91: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Whomhas played the dark pictures anthology house of ashes?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah, you heard me well or should I go scream for the top of the mountain for you to hear me louder ni?

Anyways, that game nah mad game and I like it’s open world and parkour. It’s now out on switch by the way.

Gta trilogy remastered would also release on the 17th of November. Rockstar is gonna show some gameplay footage today.

It seems you have early access to the game bro

Or I’m I missing something

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
shege91:
Whomhas played the dark pictures anthology house of ashes?

For now only man of Medan now I don play.

Waiting for them to wrap up the entire 7 episodes then I’ll get it as a bundle

Instead of play 1 and wait
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

dying light ? i didn't enjoy the game

i don't think dying light should be in same sentence with Witcher 3 and RDR2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by remi1444: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2021
PLEASE WHO HAS A GAMING CHAIR WITH HEADREST FOR SALE?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
typicalgamer:

It seems you have early access to the game bro

Or I’m I missing something

Got person wey dey work for rockstar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.