Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777783 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Singapore1:

dying light ? i didn't enjoy the game

i don't think dying light should be in same sentence with Witcher 3 and RDR2

I take it back lol. I was just very excited with the gameplays is why I said that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Got person wey dey work for rockstar.
Naso undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
DaleDew:
I'm playing on a 2012 Lenovo ThinkPad W520. I had to attach an external ducted fan and suitcase assembly so that it would be coolable an portable (it overheats a lot). The ram is upgraded to 64 gigs, an unnecessary amount, which I don't know how to revert and just wastes processing power. I can't run contemporary big releases, but at low spec and if the game is well optimized I can play anything reasonable. I primarily play Krunker.io

Is it dual channel ram? (32×2).The laptop might just be using 16gb of it at most. That being said if you can sell one of the ram to me (32gb) I'll buy it. Upon doing so you'll still have 16gb being wasted anyway. Search for max ram supported on your laptop(it can't be higher than 16). You can sell it and get two 8gb ram(if your laptop support dual channel), or one 16gb ram(if it doesn't support dual channel). Pocket money for both sales. Whaddaya say
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Naso undecided undecided undecided

I got the infos straight from the horses mouth so yeah, it’s legit.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I got the infos straight from the horses mouth so yeah, it’s legit.
Horse ko butterfly ni
Have you played dying light 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Horse ko butterfly ni
Have you played dying light 2

Nope but I checked gameplays. It’s now on switch so I might buy it to play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
You haven't played it but you concluded it's the best thing after moimoi
Naso cyberpunk start until it ended in severe tears grin grin grin
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Nope but I checked gameplays. It’s now on switch so I might buy it to play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
You haven't played it but you concluded it's the best thing after moimoi
Naso cyberpunk start until it ended in severe tears grin grin grin

Lol moi moi ko, ekuru ni cheesy . It’s just my time of game that’s why I rated it so high. I love every bit of it’s gameplay. It was banned here tho so I can’t buy it right now at the moment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by israel2563(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Babysho:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC
Laptop?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
I want to ask some questions and I hope somebody can answer my question.
I intend getting a Retro handheld console.
I checked Jumia and I saw
*X-9s and its likes
*Anbernic and Powkiddy.
Now my question is... Is the X-9s good cause I read it has lots of games and emulate some consoles like
*Ps-X
*NES
*SNES
*MAME and some others.
I also checked YouTube about Anbernic and Powkiddy and I feel it's great but is it worth it? I don't have money to get a new PS Vita which over 100k, Switch lite which is over 130k.
One of the Powkiddy the cheapest I saw cost 45k. Anbernic costs over 65k.
I am confused right here.
I have a fairly used psvita for sale and also a new 3dsxl hit me up WhatsApp I'd you're interested 09025778946
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Metal gear phantom pain(after over 1 year and 5 months still at 52% completion)
Killer instinct 3
Shadow of Mondor
Dragon ball fighters z
Street fighter V
I just completed Vampyr
Don't really have time for games when life is calling

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shank. Cage boss fight.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
is that streets of rage remake?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by safsoorg: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=jikins post=106541595]

Still saying the same thing they work well for all games with controller support.

DS4 isn't something new it's been around for a while its what I used for my PS4 controller when I still had it before PS5 was even released. It just happened to work for PS5 controller as well. [/quote
Good day bro, can the DS4 work for ps 3 on a PC?
If so, how can one download and it up?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2021
safsoorg:

Good day bro, can the DS4 work for ps 3 on a PC?
If so, how can one download and it up?

Haven't tried it with ps3 controller so I don't know. It might not work though. Just Google "how to connect ps3 pad to pc" you should get some good information there
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tom clancy the division 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
CODM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

Haven't tried it with ps3 controller so I don't know. It might not work though. Just Google "how to connect ps3 pad to pc" you should get some good information there
nope it doesn't work with DS3 you need an app called scitoolkit just be warned it takes ownership of your Bluetooth address, if you need you bluetooth to connect other gadgets I suggest you use a DS4 or better still buy a xbox 360 or xboxone controller.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
lexander:
nope it doesn't work with DS3 you need an app called scitoolkit just be warned it takes ownership of your Bluetooth address, if you need you bluetooth to connect other gadgets I suggest you use a DS4 or better still buy a xbox 360 or xboxone controller.

cc: safsoorg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darealrick(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Replaying half life 2 after sooo long
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
I need games ooooo....
who's in warri let's connect...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Darealrick:
Replaying half life 2 after sooo long
a man of culture i have counter strike,quake 2 and the bully and max Payne on my vita
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darealrick(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
lexander:
a man of culture i have counter strike,quake 2 and the bully and max Payne on my vita
I dont remember a counter strike port being made for psvita
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yo.... This game is legit.
Too bad uncharted took all the compliment.
Rise of the tomb raider.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Darealrick:

I dont remember a counter strike port being made for psvita
actually counter strike,half life,avp gold,return to castle wolfeisten are all running on the vita same as gta series
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Rise of the tomb raider.
never got to finish it but its a hidden gem sadly its not that popular. Titan fall 1 and 2 is also another awesome fps
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
lexander:
never got to finish it but its a hidden gem sadly its not that popular. Titan fall 1 and 2 is also another awesome fps
those are great games. They deserve more attention.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darealrick(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
lexander:
actually counter strike,half life,avp gold,return to castle wolfeisten are all running on the vita same as gta series
cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Rise of the tomb raider.

I've finished it... this game is the best in the tomb raider trilogy, I believe...

This game is not just legit... just like what someone said, it's a hidden gem

If I may ask, are you playing on a ps3 or an Xbox 360??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
iyerenath:

I've finished it... this game is the best in the tomb raider trilogy, I believe...

This game is not just legit... just like what someone said, it's a hidden gem

If I may ask, are you playing on a ps3 or an Xbox 360??
well said.
No this one is RISE 2016(ps4 version).
Am playing on pc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jorhney(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Singapore1:
Tom clancy the division 2

you play online ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
jorhney:

you play online ?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (499) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.