Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied (1389 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Alaye stop asking silly questions.
Which John 25 in the Koran abi?

Jesus was from heaven. So he was an angel.

See poor reasoning! You can't even spell Qu'ran correctly! John 25 is in the Koran of Paul.

Explain how Angel Gabriel brought angel Michael and place him in to Mary's womb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have checked Exodus 7:1 and it reads something like "Yahweh has made you Moses a god (Elohim) to Pharaoh while Aaron is the Prophet"
While your claim is that Moses was a God in the sense of the word. Now it is proven that Moses is only a small God and only to Pharaoh and no one else.
Is Jesus like Moses in this way?
The title "GOD" means one who is supreme!
Pharaoh was the most supreme of all the rulers on planet earth back then so Moses becoming God to Pharaoh means he is the one who is more supreme than Pharaoh! smiley
AntiChristian:

Corinthians are letters ascribed to Paul. Why tell this big lie that Jesus led people to God? Even the multitudes he fed he didn't lead them anywhere!
Paul was talking about the multitude Jesus led to God even before Paul himself became a Christian. So it's understandable to Bible students though it may be confusing to Qur'an man like you! smiley
AntiChristian:

Your third lie can be bursted by reminding you what those who heard Jesus saying "Eli Eli lema sabacthani" said. They don't understand him. They thought he was calling Elijah! Matt 24:47
Eli is just a short form of Elohim just as Jah is the shortened form of Jehovah! smiley

How i wish you guys could calmly address series of questions against your Qu'ran and Muhammad the same way you're always running up and down after Jesus! smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The title "GOD" means one who is supreme!
Pharaoh was the most supreme of all the rulers on planet earth back then so Moses becoming God to Pharaoh means he is the one who is more supreme than Pharaoh! smiley

Paul was talking about the multitude Jesus led to God even before Paul himself became a Christian. So it's understandable to Bible students though it may be confusing to Qur'an man like you! smiley

Eli is just a short form of Elohim just as Jah is the shortened form of Jehovah! smiley

How i wish you guys could calmly address series of questions against your Qu'ran and Muhammad the same way you're always running up and down after Jesus! smiley

The thread is not on the Qu'ran. Address your lies fully first.

Was Jesus a god to Pharaoh too like Moses?

Did Moses lead 500 people to God too like Jesus?

More lies from Baba JW.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Before that, first tell me why Mohammed's father's name was Abdullah which means servant of Allah?

Same people who said Muslims no they reason o!

Thread is on their Bible. See question asked.

Jehovah witness are one of the worst of Christians!

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

The thread is not on the Qu'ran. Address your lies fully first.
If course you can't stand questioning of your faith without going for weapons, that's why your people chose to lock themselves up in a section on this forum! cheesy
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus a god to Pharaoh too like Moses?
More lies from Baba JW.
Jesus served as God over all the forces of nature just as Moses controlled all the forces of nature in Egypt in the presence of all the Gods in Egypt and made Pharaoh continue begging Moses! Exodus 8:8

Keep asking my friend! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If course you can't stand questioning of your faith without going for weapons, that's why your people chose to lock themselves up in a section on this forum! cheesy

Jesus served as God over all the forces of nature just as Moses controlled all the forces of nature in Egypt in the presence of all the Gods in Egypt and made Pharaoh continue begging Moses! Exodus 8:8

Keep asking my friend! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley

It's not possible for you to type without telling at least one lie as a Jehovah witness.

You're trying to prove Moses was like Jesus but in the end you kept showing us the differences.

Moses was not God but god. You lied he was God.

Jesus was an Angel in Jehovah witness theory. Moses is not an Angel.

Moses was not crucified on stake!

Jesus didn't marry like Moses not father children.

Moses is not coming back again like Jesus.

Moses even with a super charged holy spirit still fought his enemies physically.

Moses conquered cities with his people.

All these are more similarities to Muhammad not Jesus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Same people who said Muslims no they reason o!

Thread is on their Bible. See question asked.

Jehovah witness are one of the worst of Christians!

Have I not be asking you that questions, why do you ignore it?
Answer me first and I'll answer your question.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

See poor reasoning! You can't even spell Qu'ran correctly! John 25 is in the Koran of Paul.

Explain how Angel Gabriel brought angel Michael and place him in to Mary's womb!

Alaye go sleep.
John 25 in the Koran of Paul can be in your Koran but it's not in the Bible.
Koran is not a misspelling. Your knowledge is very limited to things. Na so you tell me say rabb means God in Arabic.

Foolish boy. Gabriel did nothing. He only brought good news to Mary.
It was God that transferred Jesus's life into Mary miraculously through the holy spirit.

It's like asking how Jesus raised dead people back to life, I be God?
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's not possible for you to type without telling at least one lie as a Jehovah witness.

You're trying to prove Moses was like Jesus but in the end you kept showing us the differences.

Moses was not God but god. You lied he was God.

Jesus was an Angel in Jehovah witness theory. Moses is not an Angel.

Moses was not crucified on stake!

Jesus didn't marry like Moses not father children.

Moses is not coming back again like Jesus.

Moses even with a super charged holy spirit still fought his enemies physically.

Moses conquered cities with his people.

All these are more similarities to Muhammad not Jesus.

Good!
So preach Muhammad to people here and leave Jesus nah! cheesy
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So preach Muhammad to people here and leave Jesus nah! cheesy

Is that the topic?

We don't knock door invading on others privacy!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is that the topic?
We don't knock door invading on others privacy!

We must visit our neighbours if truthfully we want to make PEACE (SALAM) reign among us.

That's why your people only call you to come and bow to demons and when there is trouble over racism and politics the same person who called you for prayer has the right to execute you in the name of the same demons!

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni Allah is a fraud that's why Muslims are killing their neighbours including fellow Muslims because you people never knew how to make PEACE reign globally! wink

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Alaye go sleep.
John 25 in the Koran of Paul can be in your Koran but it's not in the Bible.
Koran is not a misspelling. Your knowledge is very limited to things. Na so you tell me say rabb means God in Arabic.

Foolish boy. Gabriel did nothing. He only brought good news to Mary.
It was God that transferred Jesus's life into Mary miraculously through the holy spirit.

It's like asking how Jesus raised dead people back to life, I be God?

An arrogant ignorant would never accept correction when corrected. Qu'ran is name given by Allah to the name of His Book.

Who is the Prophet in John 1:25?

Same Rabb I've corrected right away! Na so Jesus teach you to behave.

Chai! Jehovah witness! Una errors no be here o!

Jesus is son of God!

Jesus is Angel Michael!

Jesus became human having everything human.

Sons of God aka Angels came to sleep with humans impregnating them and birthing giants! Gen 6:1-4.

Now, Jesus, your son of God, Angel Michael, Human, is now a Prophet like Moses.

Okay, i agree I'm foolish and you Jehovah witnesses are full of negative wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We must visit our neighbours if truthfully we want to make PEACE (SALAM) reign among us.

That's why your people only call you to come and bow to demons and when there is trouble over racism and politics the same person who called you for prayer has the right to execute you in the name of the same demons!

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni Allah is a fraud that's why Muslims are killing their neighbours including fellow Muslims because you people never knew how to make PEACE reign globally! wink

Jehovah witness liar!

Abeg anyone who sees these two Jehovah witnesses should beware of their lies!

Muslims bow to demons? Another lie!

Did Jesus worshipped demon? Who was Jesus bowing to?
Na so so lie lie dey for their vituperations!

No wonder they're banned in many countries.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jehovah witness liar!
Abeg anyone who sees these two Jehovah witnesses should beware of their lies!
Muslims bow to demons? Another lie!
Did Jesus worshipped demon? Who was Jesus bowing to?
Na so so lie lie dey for their vituperations!
No wonder they're banned in many countries.

It's not about bowing that you will know what they're bowing to my guy, it's the aftermath of their bowing! Matthew 7:16-18

Jesus worshiped someone during his lifetime and we can only ascertain the Person Jesus worshiped through the product of his teachings. Matthew 26:52

Jesus never encouraged settling disputes with weapons because if you do you will have to kill your fellow worshipers and who will you pray to for help to conquer (destroy) your enemies if not the same God you're bowing to?
That's how we know that you're worshiping a demon as you and your fellow Muslims carry weapons to kill one another after bowing to your Allah and your Allah failed to resolve the disputes between it's worshipers.

That's the BITTER truth! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2022
An arrogant ignorant would never accept correction when corrected. Qu'ran is name given by Allah to the name of His Book.
Okay.
Koran is another way of saying it.

Who is the Prophet in John 1:25?
It's no longer John 25?

Same Rabb I've corrected right away! Na so Jesus teach you to behave.

See liar. You lied to me about that and after I informed you that I have checked the meaning online you went ahead and said you've corrected that without mentioning or quoting me. You never apologize.
You even arrogantly said that it's all there on the internet but you still give me the wrong answer.

Are you not the arrogant ingnorant Muslim child that doesn't know anything bout his religion not even the meaning of rabb!

Jesus is son of God!
Jesus is Angel Michael!
Jesus became human having everything human.

Ehn ehn?

Sons of God aka Angels came to sleep with humans impregnating them and birthing giants! Gen 6:1-4.
So?

Now, Jesus, your son of God, Angel Michael, Human, is now a Prophet like Moses.
Oponu, those sons of God angels where imprisoned.

God said he would send someone and he sent his appointed son from heaven and the latter became flesh and fulfilled God's will for mankind. What's your problem with that.

Okay, i agree I'm foolish and you Jehovah witnesses are full of negative wisdom!

Take another negative wisdom.
If that Jehovah really was talking about Mohammed in that verse, Allah would have mentioned it in the Koran explicitly that Moses has testified of him. The fruits Mohammed shown shows that he's far from being sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

He wan claim sit with holy prophets. I laugh in Naira land grin grin cheesy cheesy
AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay.
Koran is another way of saying it.
No it is not. Qur'an is not the same pronunciation as Koran!

It's no longer John 25?
When you can't answer question na just to dey eat pen bottom!

See liar. You lied to me about that and after I informed you that I have checked the meaning online you went ahead and said you've corrected that without mentioning or quoting me. You never apologize.
You even arrogantly said that it's all there on the internet but you still give me the wrong answer.
Alhamdulillah, i admitted i made the mistake here as i was responding to many mentions at a time. And it was corrected. You dey apologise to everyone you've lied to blatantly here? I'm still bewildered you and your dad (or parody account) Max are Jehovah witnesses behave in these way filled with hatred and calumny.
It just shows what those JW like you keep in their mind against Muslims while knocking on their door.

Are you not the arrogant ingnorant Muslim child that doesn't know anything bout his religion not even the meaning of rabb!
How did you know i don't know?

Ehn ehn?

So?

Oponu, those sons of God angels where imprisoned.

God said he would send someone and he sent his appointed son from heaven and the latter became flesh and fulfilled God's will for mankind. What's your problem with that.
I think you should look for that oponu among your sibling. Angels who are sons of God were imprisoned. Was Angel Michael imprisoned too? It's funny your God sent Angel to become human then die! What is God's will? To have a son that dies for the sin of his other creation? Error 404!

Take another negative wisdom.
If that Jehovah really was talking about Mohammed in that verse, Allah would have mentioned it in the Koran explicitly that Moses has testified of him. The fruits Mohammed shown shows that he's far from being sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Of Course, all Prophets told their followers about Muhammad and there is are verses of the Qur'an that points to this. But you are ignorant and arrogant to ask before condemnation. Na Jehovah witness cult get such vibes!

He wan claim sit with holy prophets. I laugh in Naira land grin grin cheesy cheesy

Holy Prophets wey marry more than one wives that you forbid nowadays!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

When you can't answer question na just to dey eat pen bottom!

Alhamdulillah, i admitted i made the mistake here as i was responding to many mentions at a time. And it was corrected. You dey apologise to everyone you've lied to blatantly here? I'm still bewildered you and your dad (or parody account) Max are Jehovah witnesses behave in these way filled with hatred and calumny.
It just shows what those JW like you keep in their mind against Muslims while knocking on their door.

How did you know i don't know?

I think you should look for that oponu among your sibling. Angels who are sons of God were imprisoned. Was Angel Michael imprisoned too? It's funny your God sent Angel to become human then die! What is God's will? To have a son that dies for the sin of his other creation? Error 404!

Of Course, all Prophets told their followers about Muhammad and there is are verses of the Qur'an that points to this. But you are ignorant and arrogant to ask before condemnation. Na Jehovah witness cult get such vibes!

Holy Prophets wey marry more than one wives that you forbid nowadays!
Okay na.

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay na.
He thought everyone argues blindly like him and his cohorts! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Ken4Christ: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Deuteronomy 18
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you [a]a prophet (Prophet) from the midst of your brethren like me [Moses]; to him you shall listen.(B)

18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

1. Who are the brothers to isrealite definitely ishmelite..

2. Jesus was Christ why are christians still Linking him to be the prophet.

Even the Jews whom Moses gave the message to knew the prophet would be very different to Christ and Jesus never claimed to be the prophet...

John 1
25 And they asked him, Why then are you baptizing if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?

Allah SWT said:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 157)

You don't pick a verse out of the Bible to support your preconceived opinion. There are several other verses that gives more details on who this deliverer will be.

All the Prophets of old spoke about it. And all the prophecies points to Jesus and was fulfilled by him.

1. His lineage was foretold. From the tribe of Judah.
2. His place of birth was foretold - Bethlehem.
3. His virgin birth was foretold.
4. His betrayal was foretold. Even the exact amount he was to be betrayed was foretold.
5. His death was foretold.
6. His healing ministry was foretold.

I could go on and on. There are hundreds of prophecies in the Old Testament that points to Jesus. And you just quoted only one you think referred to Mohammed.

God is not the author of confusion. If he meant Mohammad, there will be more evidences to back up that claim.

Besides, Mohammed himself did not claim to be a Savior. He was not even sure of his own salvation. He was just a religious man who was deceived by a vision that God called him. Not every vision is from God. He would have known that it wasn't God who spoke to him through the said angel. Hear what he said;

Sura 46:9
Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.

Mohammed wasn't sure of his destiny and even the destiny of those following.

But our Lord Jesus was very sure of his destiny and he also gave assurance to his followers. Hear what our Lord Jesus said;

John 14:2-3
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Please, follow who know road.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by orisa37: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
At The Transfiguration, there appeared MOSES AND ELIJAH WITH CHRIST
AND JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PROMISED TO SEND MOSES COMEBACK AS MOHAMMED, TO FULFILL THIS HIS DEUTERONOMY PROPHECY.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Let me help you out young man!

Around 2002 my Bible study conductor (JW teaching me Bible) came to visit me and my cousin who is a Muslim was present.
Though i've made myself clear to everyone that i'm not a kid so nobody should tell me what i should do about religion.
So when the JWs arrived i introduced my cousin to them "please meet my cousin, his name is 'Abudu-lamidi'" because that's what all our family members do call him.
Instantly my cousin got provoked saying "this people have turned your head to the point where you don't even know how to pronounce Islamic names again"
Then i said "but is that not how all our family members do call you? Why haven't you protested all these years against them?"

Then the JW brother said "please i'm sorry for the interruption, but do you know Ọ̀yọ́ State?" My cousin replied angrily "and what has that got to do with this?"
The JW said

"Ọ̀yọ́ State is well known for their Islamic scholars and today there are three prominent men in Ọ̀yọ́ State bearing your name.
Làmídì Adéṣínà is the governor of the state, Làmídì Adéyẹmí is the Aláàfin of Ọ̀yọ́ and Làmídì Adédibú is another prominent politician in the same Ọ̀yọ́ State.
Why hasn't any of all the imams in Ọ̀yọ́ corrected these people to stop pronouncing this name wrongly?"

Ever since that day i realized that i need to be a member of this man's religion because they know how to respond wisely all the time! undecided
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let me help you out young man!

Around 2002 my Bible study conductor (JW teaching me Bible) came to visit me and my cousin who is a Muslim was present.
Though i've made myself clear to everyone that i'm not a kid so nobody should tell me what i should do about religion.
So when the JWs arrived i introduced my cousin to them "please meet my cousin, his name is 'Abudu-lamidi'" because that's what all our family members do call him.
Instantly my cousin got provoked saying "this people have turned your head to the point where you don't even know how to pronounce Islamic names again"
Then i said "but is that not how all our family members do call you? Why haven't you protested all these years against them?"

Then the JW brother said "please i'm sorry for the interruption, but do you know Ọ̀yọ́ State?" My cousin replied angrily "and what has that got to do with this?"
The JW said

"Ọ̀yọ́ State is well known for their Islamic scholars and today there are three prominent men in Ọ̀yọ́ State bearing your name.
Làmídì Adéṣínà is the governor of the state, Làmídì Adéyẹmí is the Aláàfin of Ọ̀yọ́ and Làmídì Adédibú is another prominent politician in the same Ọ̀yọ́ State.
Why hasn't any of all the imams in Ọ̀yọ́ corrected these people to stop pronouncing this name wrongly?"

Ever since that day i realized that i need to be a member of this man's religion because they know how to respond wisely all the time! undecided

That's not wisdom. Or let me say i see no wisdom in it. Abdul Hamid was turned by Yorubas to Lamidi just as Abdul Azeez = Lasisi and many other names. Lasisi and Lamidi doesn't have the same meaning as the original name.

But your JW conductor does not care about the meaning of the name.

Since people bear the name somewhere then your cousin too should stop complaining.

This your opinion no cut am at all.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

That's not wisdom. Or let me say i see no wisdom in it. Abdul Hamid was turned by Yorubas to Lamidi just as Abdul Azeez = Lasisi and many other names. Lasisi and Lamidi doesn't have the same meaning as the original name.

But your JW conductor does not care about the meaning of the name.

Since people bear the name somewhere then your cousin too should stop complaining.

This your opinion no cut am at all.

So if you can't change the spelling Koran on so many links on social media you shouldn't complain about the spelling Qur'an! smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So if you can't change the spelling Koran on so many links on social media you shouldn't complain about the spelling Qur'an! smiley

I don't think I need to correct them. I only need to correct who i can. Anyone who pronounce names inappropriately should be cautioned.

Same thing those missionaries did to our Muslims fathers changing their names or making them hide it to learn western education.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't think I need to correct them. I only need to correct who i can. Anyone who pronounce names inappropriately should be cautioned.

Same thing those missionaries did to our Muslims fathers changing their names or making them hide it to learn western education.

No wonder you're now typing in English not Arabic! undecided
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Ovacoma: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Deuteronomy 34: 10 to 12 settle it.
The muha mad man didn't know God face to face, didn't perform any miracles, didn't prophecy in the name of Yahweh, instead,he was raping women, robbing caravans, killing people, sleeping with baby, stealing his adopted son's wife, kissing black stone, bowing down to three godesses, uttering satanic verses, etc. Read Deuteronomy 18:18 to 22 and see that this false prophet actually was to die.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by haekymbahd(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ovacoma:
Deuteronomy 34: 10 to 12 settle it.
The muha mad man didn't know God face to face, didn't perform any miracles, didn't prophecy in the name of Yahweh, instead,he was raping women, robbing caravans, killing people, sleeping with baby, stealing his adopted son's wife, kissing black stone, bowing down to three godesses, uttering satanic verses, etc. Read Deuteronomy 18:18 to 22 and see that this false prophet actually was to die.
Didnt Jesus die on the cross, did Moses or any previous messengers of God lived for eternity (A prophet like Moses). Muhammad name is being mentioned everyday through out the world his legacy lives on having over 1.6 billion followers.

No man has seen God meaning Jesus is not God. Even Moses didn't see God but fire and voice Muhammad also went on a night journey israwalmiraj where God spoke to him directly.

The Quran itself is a miracle, splitting of the moon e.t.c just help yourselves by browsing the miracles of Muhammad on google.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Ovacoma: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
Didnt Jesus die on the cross, did Moses or any previous messengers of God lived for eternity (A prophet like Moses). Muhammad name is being mentioned everyday through out the world his legacy lives on having over 1.6 billion followers.

No man has seen God meaning Jesus is not God. Even Moses didn't see God but fire and voice Muhammad also went on a night journey israwalmiraj where God spoke to him directly.

The Quran itself is a miracle, splitting of the moon e.t.c just help yourselves by browsing the miracles of Muhammad on google.

Muha mad didn't perform any miracles, except Quran is lying. By the way, what about the rapings, raidings, wife snatching, child molestation, etc? How can u follow a man like Muha mad man and still be proud? Have you heard about "holes in the narrative" ? Check it up on Google. Mu ha mad man didn't perform any miracles in the Quran, or show me in the Quran where he did one.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 6:02am On Apr 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you're now typing in English not Arabic! undecided

Instead of you to learn to pronounce things you're encouraging mediocrity.

Tell your grandchild to pronounce apple wrongly because some other kids do same.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Instead of you to learn to pronounce things you're encouraging mediocrity. Tell your grandchild to pronounce apple wrongly because some other kids do same.

The pronunciation of any word becomes important only when such a thing is relevant in the human society but once it's of no practical benefits nobody cares how it's pronounced.
"Bible" is what people globally called the 66 books compiled from the history of the Israelites and Jesus Christ, everyone including you know the spelling and pronunciation but as for the book Arabs are trying to impose on people nobody cares because it's irrelevant to the human society! undecided
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The pronunciation of any word becomes important only when such a thing is relevant in the human society but once it's of no practical benefits nobody cares how it's pronounced.
"Bible" is what people globally called the 66 books compiled from the history of the Israelites and Jesus Christ, everyone including you know the spelling and pronunciation but as for the book Arabs are trying to impose on people nobody cares because it's irrelevant to the human society! undecided

The 73 books of the Catholics is called Bible too.

Qu'ran is the name.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The 73 books of the Catholics is called Bible too. Qu'ran is the name.

Bible is what the compilation of little books is called whether some extended it to 73 or 100 and it's agreed upon globally so choosing to go for the 66 or 73 is nobody's business.
But as for the Qur'an/Koran there should be a sensitisation on how it should be pronounced correctly. If it's written as "Koran" in several websites and the owners of the book Arabs aren't complaining then you can't force your own PERSONAL opinion on anyone.

Your problem is arrogance!
If you want anyone to accept correction from you the first thing you should consider is the right of the person you want to correct, he/she may choose to accept or decline. So you must be mild-tempered and polite otherwise you'll keep whatever you know to yourself! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes, We Gave Prophet Tibetan POWER But He Is Ungrateful--oluwo Of Ode-irele / Visit Www.nigeriaentawards.com,vote 'midnight Crew' As 'gospel Artist Of D Year' / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria-how To Be A Poor Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.