Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied (1376 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Bible is what the compilation of little books is called whether some extended it to 73 or 100 and it's agreed upon globally so choosing to go for the 66 or 73 is nobody's business.
But as for the Qur'an/Koran there should be a sensitisation on how it should be pronounced correctly. If it's written as "Koran" in several websites and the owners of the book Arabs aren't complaining then you can't force your own PERSONAL opinion on anyone.

Your problem is arrogance!
If you want anyone to accept correction from you the first thing you should consider is the right of the person you want to correct, he/she may choose to accept or decline. So you must be mild-tempered and polite otherwise you'll keep whatever you know to yourself! smiley

How is this arrogance? Na website dey define the name of our book?

Shame to mediocrity and ignorance!

People are doing it like this so let's keep doing it like that mentality.

So why do you guys put "Jehovah" as the name of your Yahweh when most others use LORD?

Can't you do what they do since it's common and on many other websites?

Why was Jehovah witness created since many other Christian sects are common?

Shouldn't you have joined the bandwagon of christianhood?

Hypocrisy at it's peak!
O Allah! Remove Nifaq/kufr from me and my household.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is this arrogance? Na website dey define the name of our book?
Shame to mediocrity and ignorance!
People are doing it like this so let's keep doing it like that mentality.
So why do you guys put "Jehovah" as the name of your Yahweh when most others use LORD?
Can't you do what they do since it's common and on many other websites?
Why was Jehovah witness created since many other Christian sects are common?
Shouldn't you have joined the bandwagon of christianhood?
Hypocrisy at it's peak!
O Allah! Remove Nifaq/kufr from me and my household.

Is that not what i'm still telling you now? cheesy

We don't join them but we pay them visits in their homes and politely try them to correct anyone who listens, it's not to be done arrogantly otherwise nobody cares how you feel Sir! smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is that not what i'm still telling you now? cheesy

We don't join them but we pay them visits in their homes and politely try them to correct anyone who listens, it's not to be done arrogantly otherwise nobody cares how you feel Sir! smiley

Seems you no get shame at all?

Answer each questions i poss back there.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you no get shame at all?
Answer each questions i poss back there.

Arrogance is your problem, all your questions are irrelevant, if you can't speak politely with the person you want to correct. smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Arrogance is your problem, all your questions are irrelevant, if you can't speak politely with the person you want to correct. smiley

O sorry if I have offended you sir!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

O sorry if I have offended you sir!
You're offending your own soul, these arguments are coming from your heart as it's irritating you but then you need to know that you can't correct anyone whom you're not feeding unless you speak mildly with deep respect.
That is the only way forward to drive home your point and at the same time win the heart of your listener. undecided
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 5:38am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're offending your own soul, these arguments are coming from your heart as it's irritating you but then you need to know that you can't correct anyone whom you're not feeding unless you speak mildly with deep respect.
That is the only way forward to drive home your point and at the same time win the heart of your listener. undecided

No matter how mildly you speak whoever has his mind closed up to the truth will never heed.

I don't think I offended my soul in any way!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

No matter how mildly you speak whoever has his mind closed up to the truth will never heed. I don't think I offended my soul in any way!
Of course it's not everyone that likes the truth but at least you will have PEACE in your own heart that you've done the best you can after passing the information in a humanely manner.
You offend yourself when you're troubled within you over what someone is doing wrongly only for you to fail again in correcting the wrongdoer.
Pẹ̀lẹ́ ní obí àti akọ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria 2020:what Is Your Vision For Nigeria? / I'm Tired Of Frightening Prayers And Sermons In Church / I Really Cannot Believe This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.