Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President (25678 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Iyke1998(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
For the past seven (7) years, I have served as Vice President under a true Nigerian patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari.

In these 7 years, while on the train of duty and service, I traversed every part of our country, meeting Nigerians of every cadre, class, tribe and walks of life, both young and old; I MET YOU.

I've stood where you stand and sat where you sit. I know and I understand our hopes, aspirations and fears from a place of relatable proximity; and I believe that in those hopes and aspirations are the seeds for the great Nigeria that we all desire.

I believe that the very reason why the Almighty God gave me these experiences, these insights, and these opportunities, is that they must be put to the use of our country and its great peoples.

This is why today, with utmost humility, I formally declare my intention to run for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress.

I also most solemnly and respectfully seek your support as fellow Nigerians everywhere in this land and the diaspora, as we embark on this great and exciting journey that lies ahead of us.

IT IS TIME.

#ItisTime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zusnc_hK5Y

186 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by oluwoleife: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Let the game begin!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by NNtv(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
2023 go tough and sweet at the same time.

However, any thief that will contest will fail ijn

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Bluntguy: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Welcome on board. But you and your oga Tinubu will lose to the South East las las.

Oya let the quotes from the noodle bandits begin.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by xxlover: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by xxlover: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
The man for the job. PYO2023

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by nairavsdollars(f): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu heart attack

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by jmoore(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo officially declares to run for the post of president.

I was waiting for his official declaration before giving my opinion.

How do you seperate the bad administration of Buhari from Osibanjo?

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Good governance is not measured by oratory skills.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by yanabasee(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
It'd been a shame if everyone declared and the second in command didn't....

But it's a waste of declaration....

He's a failure, He's a snitch and if he had resigned because of Buhari's mishandling of the country's affairs ... I'd taken him serious for declaring.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by DNA4ALL(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
2023 won’t be a joke as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nyanyafk: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Let the show begin
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Mjshexy(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
You're welcome Mr President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by olatade(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Na which kind wahala be this now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by santakris(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Dead on arrival

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by jospepper(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
O Blessed St. Rita Patroness of impossible cases and of special needs, please grant Prof. Osibanjo the wisdom, grace and favour he needs to succeed at the primaries and at the polls. Amen

Me I am PDP body, soul and spirit but if Osibanjo contests my vote is for him.

The wisdom now is to carefully observe candidates from all parties and select the better ones and vote for them.

Vote for good candidates and not political parties whom even the aspirants only see as a vehicle to accomplish their ambition

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by God1000(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is better than tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by konezy1(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Noted
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is a Great Orator.

God Bless PYO
God Blessb Igbo Presidency project
God Bless Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by helinues: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
O set go

Me singing 2pac- Olasanmi ( All eyes on me)

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Winters23: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
This is good news for Amechi camp

Osinbajo will cancel tinubu out and clear the path for in-coming president Rotimi Amechi

its now looking good guys

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by lloydtruth: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
D.O.A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 4ckyou: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
finally a worthy candidate that can make me leave my house on election day, I hope and pray that he wins the primary.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Sultty(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
god forbid tongue fake pastor not fit play me rematch after 8 years of hell

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Seyiemath(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by LegendHero(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.

The bolded is exactly what we will do.

Nice declaration speech by Prof. Osinbajo.

God1000:
My Yoruba brothers and sisters should please support this man

Of course, we are supporting him just as we are supporting Asiwaju.

One of them will eventually step down for the other before the primaries as things stand, and we will be sure to give our support to the last man standing.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by nahuzi: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Beautiful to behold.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by olaboy33(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
The Cabal Candidate.

Tinubu's Ally.

Osinbanjo candidacy only would prevent APC from tearing apart.

The Cabal would give him full support believing they can control him, BAT would eventually step down for him as usual as its a Win Win.

All APC structures would work for him as he's the unifying candidate.

It's all left to Osinbanjo to determine the kind of president he'll be.
God Forbid he becomes another GEJ.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by excomarow(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by SmartPolician: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would campaign with? Hunger and insecurity?

A Vice President who goes about delivering lectures and speaking like a man who's not in government. He probably thinks that Nigeria is University of Lagos. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by JasonEkanem: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaechi is the game Changer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZtJ_XYfc4

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Ojogo Resigns As Ondo Commissioner For Information / Senate President Lawan Warns Multichoice On Tariff Hike / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.