Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President (25689 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
It's between Osinbanjo and Peter Obi. Choose between these two Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Good a thing PDP supporters know their party has no credible candidate, so all they do is support either Amaechi or Osinbajo.

Either way, their beloved party loses. That alone is enough for us. cool
[/s]
train don leave you
you're still dwelling in 2015

the slogan is
SE/SS candidate or the north continues.

I won't think twice voting Ameachi of APC over Atiku of pdp
but if Apc want to destroy themselves they should then give Tinubu or SW ticket and see how both SE/SS and North will help retain North in power.
you see that mischievous politics?
we go play am next year.
head or tail
Tinubu will never be president.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Cc: All APC supporters. This should be the voice on our lips.

The house remains one United entity. Whosoever emerges, he shall we support. The objective is to perpetually keep the killer and terrorists enabling party, PDP, from Aso villa.
[/s]
Hahahahahaha
your ranting starts and end on nairaland.
this is not 2015.
United Apc indeed

Hahahahahaha
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 1865ive: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Good a thing PDP supporters know their party has no credible candidate, so all they do is support either Amaechi or Osinbajo.

Either way, their beloved party loses. That alone is enough for us. cool
[/s]
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
I prefer the man to tinubu
He has many qualities hidden in him we are not seeing coz of buhari bad government
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is the only unifying candidate that can get votes from any tribe or religion in Nigeria other aspirants get comma for their story thereby putting him in the best position for the post well it all start from the preliminary stage so lets see how he fairs alongside one of the most reputable politician in the country but nevertheless I hope and pray for a better nation under the leadership of democratic government
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Noblechykk(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Heavensent01:
Tinubu as a candidate will draw a lot of religion controversy but Osibanjo as the candidate we balance it but we need a bold and crazy man to hold this Nigeria, if Northern cabal produce Osibanjo or Ameachi they will caged them, believe me Tinubu is wild to be caged and that's the fear of Northern oligarchy
You never can tell who would be caged until the person gets to power.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by koresh: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
My Yoruba brothers and sisters should please support this man

God forbid.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Noblechykk(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2022
GodsOwnFav:

Its all a game. This is Tinubu's plan. He sure knows nigerians won't vote for him, he knows nigerians are mire inclined to osinbajo because of his age and competence. So what i see is this guy winning the primaries and becoming the flag bearer for Apc. I'm not partisan, but honestly i wouldn't hesitate to cast my vote for him cos i know he has what it takes to lead in this dispensation of democracy.

It's a game.
There is no game brother. Tinubu wants to be president.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by phemmyflexxy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
This one will step down Las las... It's written all over his face....
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by omotola90(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
KazikageSama:
if Peter Obi vs Osinbajo finally becomes the aspirants for President of Nigeria in APC and PDP? I'd say we've finally made huge progress as a people.
best comment so far...those two are intellectually upright I must say
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Gboxz: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
The OBAMA of Nigeria has spoken.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by a2d3rew(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
There's no different between President and vice if President fail mean the vice too fail,.
So make una shift.

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Good governance is not measured by oratory skills.

This!!!

He's going to just be Ebele pro max.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Mayeldah(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Me sef wan run for president.

make all of us enter the game!

At least I know say Tinubu can't be president.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by lishman1010: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=NNtv post=111836246]2023 go tough and sweet at the same time.

However, any thief that will contest will fail ijn[/quotefwd]. Amen and Amen so shall it be.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by tunapawizzy: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
NNtv:
2023 go tough and sweet at the same time.

However, any thief that will contest will fail ijn

No be Jesus go do am o...na we the people no go collect collect bread n garri vote thief....
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Prokaryote: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Only if they can give this man the opportunity...with the short period he took over power from Bubu, we saw the effect ,but the useless cabal prefer to silence him to avoid him outshining his Master.
The game plan is this, most camp will summit there loyalty to Osinbanjo to shame Jagaban. Osinbanjo will gather support from every area of the country.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Basic123: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.
Unfortunately he came distant 3rd
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Basic123: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Winters23:
This is good news for Amechi camp

Osinbajo will cancel tinubu out and clear the path for in-coming president Rotimi Amechi

its now looking good guys
Deluded 😆

What happened to your delusional permutation?
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Basic123: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
LegendHero:

The bolded is exactly what we will do.

Nice declaration speech by Prof. Osinbajo.

Of course, we are supporting him just as we are supporting Asiwaju.

One of them will eventually step down for the other before the primaries as things stand, and we will be sure to give our support to the last man standing.
It never happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Started Being Governor In February 2024 - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.