Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President (25687 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by davidluv(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Adebanjo should forget it . He was hired to be Vp and nothing else.. He watched this country plunge into a total disaster all round, yet he kept silent.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by yanabasee(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Kilometres:

Which people? People like you?

You don't know how politics works. The people don't have control of party. People cannot vote you until you emerge from a major party, how you emerge is your business

Ok.... Mr I know how politics works.... Your opinion dies with you....
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by micko93: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dexc3PEoPzk
Iyke1998:
For the past seven (7) years, I have served as Vice President under a true Nigerian patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari.

In these 7 years, while on the train of duty and service, I traversed every part of our country, meeting Nigerians of every cadre, class, tribe and walks of life, both young and old; I MET YOU.

I've stood where you stand and sat where you sit. I know and I understand our hopes, aspirations and fears from a place of relatable proximity; and I believe that in those hopes and aspirations are the seeds for the great Nigeria that we all desire.

I believe that the very reason why the Almighty God gave me these experiences, these insights, and these opportunities, is that they must be put to the use of our country and its great peoples.

This is why today, with utmost humility, I formally declare my intention to run for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress.

I also most solemnly and respectfully seek your support as fellow Nigerians everywhere in this land and the diaspora, as we embark on this great and exciting journey that lies ahead of us.

IT IS TIME.

#ItisTime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zusnc_hK5Y
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ogaga87(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:
Osibanjo officially declares to run for the post of president.

I was waiting for his official declaration before giving my opinion.

How do you seperate the bad administration of Buhari from Osibanjo?

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Good governance is not measured by oratory skills.

If this guy becomes president, we'll be extinguished. Consume is an understatement

When Buhari was plummeting the country, I likewise thought they will speak up but none did..
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by pegix(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
NNtv:
2023 go tough and sweet at the same time.

However, any thief that will contest will fail ijn
amen
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Bluntguy: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Ijaya123:

Where will the south east get the vote from?
From your brown roofs
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by nedekid: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by lalastimlala: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

The judgement the Bible talks about is that of who's a sinner and who's not. However, we are talking about voters making an informed decision here - something that will shape our future and those of unborn generations.
So tell me with honesty my brother, who is the competent one? Bello, Obi, Amaechi, Tinubu.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 1865if: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Game on

[/s]
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Blakpot: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
luizpippo:

The false pastor tagged the ethnic bigot, Islamic extremist mannequin as a true Nigerian patriot grin grin grin grin

Wonders would never cease.

This man fall my hand.
Before I played the video, I was excited hearing he declared to run. But after the first few seconds, I vex close the page.
I realized the man is no different from the other lying and incompetent politician.

Nigerians should brace themselves, with these same politicians in power, nothing will change.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by RexTramadol1: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
He’s such a sound man

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by AngelicBeing: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by joshkke(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
The director of this video should be fired. This is an opportunity to engage his constituency for the first time. You want to come across as sincere, dependable, and solid. That means lots of eye contact using close and medium shots. Instead, he's showing us his multi-camera skills. In my opinion already off to a bad start.

Iyke1998:
For the past seven (7) years, I have served as Vice President under a true Nigerian patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari.

In these 7 years, while on the train of duty and service, I traversed every part of our country, meeting Nigerians of every cadre, class, tribe and walks of life, both young and old; I MET YOU.

I've stood where you stand and sat where you sit. I know and I understand our hopes, aspirations and fears from a place of relatable proximity; and I believe that in those hopes and aspirations are the seeds for the great Nigeria that we all desire.

I believe that the very reason why the Almighty God gave me these experiences, these insights, and these opportunities, is that they must be put to the use of our country and its great peoples.

This is why today, with utmost humility, I formally declare my intention to run for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress.

I also most solemnly and respectfully seek your support as fellow Nigerians everywhere in this land and the diaspora, as we embark on this great and exciting journey that lies ahead of us.

IT IS TIME.

#ItisTime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zusnc_hK5Y
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by PROPHETmichael: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Even his declaration speech is ful of lies

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by roddick995(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2022
My only fear is this talk of " finishing what we started " . He should have stated that " let's start afresh " or " let's try again".
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by skentelelady(f): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2022
lalastimlala:
Bros calm down. In Nigeria, the vice president only responsibility is to do whatever the president as him to. He has no Autonomous power

God bless you. As if they would do better if they were made deputy in any position.

He played the game well with his boss. Never Outshine the Master. Rule #1.

PYO will do wonder when in charge let's wait and see.

He is learned and intelligent unlike jonathan who's learned but dumb

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by tillaman(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

ikenne no be odale people.His declaration be like e dey do esin.
Ikenne na odale People ??
You are kidding right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by PricelessGem1: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
What you said seems true because he did not mention security in his manifesto. That means he has no plans for that. Tell me what he thinks he can achieve when there is no security of lives and properties.
jmoore:
Osibanjo officially declares to run for the post of president.

I was waiting for his official declaration before giving my opinion.

How do you seperate the bad administration of Buhari from Osibanjo?

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by adolfHitler1934: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu bullion thief urchin spotted. Una go get heart attack las las while a lot of you urchins will drink sniper.
Tinubu will never be president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Jsucre(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
Welcome on board. But you and your oga Tinubu will lose to the South East las las.

Oya let the quotes from the noodle bandits begin.
motion one in east that can defeat then.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by GFelixNature: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
LegendHero:

The bolded is exactly what we will do.

Nice declaration speech by Prof. Osinbajo.

Of course, we are supporting him just as we are supporting Asiwaju.

One of them will eventually step down for the other before the primaries as things stand, and we will be sure to give our support to the last man standing.

Patriots coming out to defend Osinbajo after a woeful declaration speech.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by GFelixNature: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
God1000:
My Yoruba brothers and sisters should please support this man

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by GFelixNature: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by omenkaLives(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.
Cc: All APC supporters. This should be the voice on our lips.

The house remains one United entity. Whosoever emerges, he shall we support. The objective is to perpetually keep the killer and terrorists enabling party, PDP, from Aso villa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by omenkaLives(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Good a thing PDP supporters know their party has no credible candidate, so all they do is support either Amaechi or Osinbajo.

Either way, their beloved party loses. That alone is enough for us. cool
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ezechimaobim(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
For saying you will complete what Buhari started is a failure on your part
I thought you should be smart enough to notice that large number of Nigerians are not happy with Buhari administration and would not wish to experience that again
Oga VP nothing for you
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Jesona(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
As much as the VP is an intelligent fellow. Intelligence alone, just doesn't do the work.To me, this is more like an empty talk and no one significant achievement mentioned for the past seven years as the VP. And saying all what he said, without acknowledging our present problems in this country, shows he is not a very truthful person, and can't be reliable.

Political sagacity and willingness is beyond being book smart. He only, carefully and craftly highlighted the divisions created in the country by his myopic boss. Osibanjo, does not have the maverick to deliver this country beyond where it is, presently.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 4ckyou: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

But the people will support him.... Is he serving Buhari/North or the people?

buhari have many supporters, he's needed
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ijaya123: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Bluntguy:

From your brown roofs

The joke is on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Uncover 45m Barrels Sold At N45m At Lagos Ports Complex In 2022 / Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper / Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.