Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President (25686 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Rilwayne001: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Mooh247: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
cool

Game on

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by biggie73(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Ingrate!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by DontBullshitMe: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Efforts in futility.

Anyone but Osibanjo. That man is greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Tboymessiah(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Star boy PYO

E be like sey na only Ogun state, get glory for Yoruba land....
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Lionnation: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
The people destroying Nigeria, are still advocating for voted from the gullible amongst us, to further degenerate the country to the abyss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by decub: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
It had begun.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by damola1: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Interesting
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:
Osibanjo officially declares to run for the post of president.

I was waiting for his official declaration before giving my opinion.

How do you seperate the bad administration of Buhari from Osibanjo?

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Good governance is not measured by oratory skills.

It's a taboo to resign in Nigeria; we die there grin
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 4ckyou: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:

I thought Osibanjo could have resigned at some point. But he loves power and sat their comfortably. Maybe, he thought what happened to Yar'adua could have happened to Buhari and he will automatically become a president.

Osibanjo looks like one that will be giving motivational speech while at the background, a huge fire is consuming some people.

Oga he's not the president, even when the president traveled and leave power for osinbanjo, he did absolutely well
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by sweetjohn(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
You will lose sir. All the people in this present government are evil and inflicted hardship on Nigerians. God will judge all of una. Una no even get shame. Instead of you people to go hide una face in shame for failing Nigerians una still want to rule

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by 4ckyou: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
It'd been a shame if everyone declared and the second in command didn't....

But it's a waste of declaration....

He's a failure, He's a snitch and if he had resigned because of Buhari's mishandling of the country's affairs ... I'd taken him serious for declaring.

if he had resign, Bihari won't support him
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by mobilenewsnetwo: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Hublot1: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:

Let's all assume he is a victim of our constitution and as such ,his arms have been twisted.

Even tho I've always maintained that a man with honor would have resigned a long while ago

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by tillaman(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo 2023
Omo Ikenne lolese o
Jagaban has something cooking all these things Na script, osinbajo is playing his part of the script
Na Jagaban go still win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by SIONKPO1(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

He's a failure, He's a snitch and if he had resigned because of Buhari's mishandling of the country's affairs ... I'd taken him serious for declaring.
You said my mind
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Jennyclay(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.
Are you people not tired of voting failures as your president. Why do Nigerians love suffering and smiling? GOSH!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nigerialabalaba: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
odale

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! The real anointed has finally declared as expected. The APC presidential primary election will be very interesting. I wish him and other aspirants the very best. We shall support whoever emerged from a free, fair and credible primary election.
Sharap!
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

same here
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Nigerialabalaba: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
tillaman:
Osinbajo 2023
Omo Ikenne lolese o
ikenne no be odale people.His declaration be like e dey do esin.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by lalastimlala: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would campaign with? Hunger and insecurity?

A Vice President who goes about delivering lectures and speaking like a man who's not in government. Nigerians are not ready yet grin
Bros calm down. In Nigeria, the vice president only responsibility is to do whatever the president as him to. He has no Autonomous power

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ezmans: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyke1998:
For the past seven (7) years, I have served as Vice President under a true Nigerian patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari.

In these 7 years, while on the train of duty and service, I traversed every part of our country, meeting Nigerians of every cadre, class, tribe and walks of life, both young and old; I MET YOU.

I've stood where you stand and sat where you sit. I know and I understand our hopes, aspirations and fears from a place of relatable proximity; and I believe that in those hopes and aspirations are the seeds for the great Nigeria that we all desire.

I believe that the very reason why the Almighty God gave me these experiences, these insights, and these opportunities, is that they must be put to the use of our country and its great peoples.

This is why today, with utmost humility, I formally declare my intention to run for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress.

I also most solemnly and respectfully seek your support as fellow Nigerians everywhere in this land and the diaspora, as we embark on this great and exciting journey that lies ahead of us.

IT IS TIME.

#ItisTime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zusnc_hK5Y
he goat face
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by yanabasee(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
4ckyou:

if he had resign, Buhari won't support him

But the people will support him.... Is he serving Buhari/North or the people?
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Daroldigits: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Best declaration ever....he has my vote if he wins the primary election
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ijaya123: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
Welcome on board. But you and your oga Tinubu will lose to the South East las las.

Oya let the quotes from the noodle bandits begin.

Where will the south east get the vote from?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Mitsurugi(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

Oga say what even you can do. It's easy to chide him for not resigning. Would you have?
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by seunmsg(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you people not tired of voting failures as your president. Why do Nigerians love suffering and smiling? GOSH!!

So, who is in the race that is better than Osinbajo?
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by Ijaya123: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
The best candidate by far by miles.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by KazikageSama: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
if Peter Obi vs Osinbajo finally becomes the aspirants for President of Nigeria in APC and PDP? I'd say we've finally made huge progress as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President by SmartPolician: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
lalastimlala:
Bros calm down. In Nigeria, the vice president only responsibility is to do whatever the president as him to. He has no Autonomous power

In that case, he should have stepped aside to save his name the moment he realized that his boss was not on track.

But in Nigeria, people prioritize silver and gold over their name. Being a pastor, I am sure he tells his congregation about Proverbs 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Reps Uncover 45m Barrels Sold At N45m At Lagos Ports Complex In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.