Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? (529 Views)

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Onixlaz(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
We all know that Hon. Rotimi Amaechi ran round the Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium on saturday during his declaration. But my question is, why did he run?
Most people would say he ran to prove fitness for presidency and also mocking Tinubu in the process. What is your take on this?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Truthisunique2: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
I think you should focus on osinbajo that have declared today

Is amaechi still tormenting you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by carreport(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Hasn't he always been running?
Or u just noticed it

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Michelle70(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Onixlaz:
We all know that Hon. Rotimi Amaechi ran round the Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium on saturday during his declaration. But my question is, why did he run?
Most people would say he ran to prove fitness for presidency and also mocking Tinubu in the process. What is your take on this?
he didn't run to mock Tinubu, thats what Tinubu haters will tell u.

Nigerians need someone that has some fitness in him, Amaechi is showing us that he is energetic
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Michelle70(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I think you should focus on osinbajo that have declared today

Is amaechi still tormenting you
I believe Amaechi is the best person for the job.

I wish he wins the primary, though I dont mind if Osinbajo wins too.

modified I just quoted the wrong person, I don swear never to quote this orangutan
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Onixlaz:

“It’s unfair to minister Amechi for some people to think by running round the stadium, he was trying to mock the age of incumbent President Buhari, brand new APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu and incoming president, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe he was only trying to save time..”
Abdulmumin Jubril.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Truthisunique2: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Michelle70:
I believe Amaechi is the best person for the job.

I wish he wins the primary, though I dont mind if Osinbajo wins too.
I don't mind any winning

But I still believe more in the performance of amaechi which is visible
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by ChoCho54(f): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Abdulmumin Jubril.
Abdulthief Mumuni is the new kingmaker! cheesy
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by ChoCho54(f): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Op, yes Amaechi ran round the stadium to mock Tinubu.
What should we do now?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Bluntguy: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Is he not running for presidency again?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Kingpin1000: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Dem no dey waka for H.I.T. any dulling na agility drills, Amaechi knows that, because He was not cumber in His days, He knows everything should be ASAP.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by colorsofrainbow: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op, yes Amaechi ran round the stadium to mock Tinubu.
What should we do now?
As a Tinubu slumdog,now cry... cry
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by Valkrie: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Onixlaz:

Because he is confused..!!! he thought buhari want to commission the rail road and train to Maradi in Niger Republic...!!
Re: Why Did Amaechi Run Round The Stadium During His Declaration? by ChoCho54(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

As a Tinubu slumdog,now cry... cry
Your brain is paining you or you are color blind.

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Teaching Hospital: Deji Mobilises Akure Indigenes For Take Off / I Am Now A Born Again Nigerian: Adamu Garba / Ibos Can Vote Whoever They Want Next Year, But Tinubu Will Never Step Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.