Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech (39698 Views)

Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / We Can No Longer Deliver On Our Promises - Osinbajo / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by olanrewaju99(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/10-promises-osinbajo-made-to-nigerians-in-declaration-speech/
Nothing about security of lives and properties....
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by smileyoo: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerians, here comes one of your next preferred president by the powers behind the throne, except, but for this man they will switch their support to Atiku, to them party differences mean nothing, it's you gullible nigerians that are busy shouting: APC and PDP. they are all one and the same group of people united by power grabbing.
its disappointing that he omitted how to address the most crucial issue of present national insecurities ravaging the nation.
is Osinbajo comfortable with the level of butchery and exploitation of citizens by bandits in the nation presently ?
Nigerians, are we ready to continue like this ? if only we could do a protest vote against these two evil parties- PDP and APC, in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Johnny147147: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
SensualMan1:
The mere commissioner will handle economy

You see this ur ambition and the other one of life time ambition, see where they are buried.

Amaechi: Eyaaaaa!

Its Amechi over everything. Its in my blood i feel it running in every vein...
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by MedicH: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2022
So electricity and refinery and security are all story for the gods. Yet fools de compare this useless man with General Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by begge: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Amaka, tell your vice president that he is mad.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by SledgeHammerer: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by crazygod(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
dedonfranco:
Osinbajo could be another Musa Yar'Adua...Good man.
Could be is not the same as he is. The only thing he ever did was tradermoni. Waste of space as a VP.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Pastorsmile: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Good product!
But watch your back sir.
One yellow handsome man was murdered in Lagos that year because of elections. Up till now no one has been held responsible.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Vivvvy1(f): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Joke? undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
10 stupid lies Osinbajo foolishly opened his mouth to Nigerians.

They have to be canceled and rejected ASAP.

Damn it !
We ain't fools!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by abeliver: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
10. ETHNICITY: "Let us build a Nigeria where the man
from Nnewi sees the man in Gusau as his brother, where
the woman in Warri sees the woman in Jalingo as her
sister, where the love of our nation burns alike in the
hearts of boys and girls from Gboko to Yenogoa. Where
everywhere in this land is home for everyone , where our
diversities, tribes and faiths unite, rather than divide us.

BUT TRUST IDIOTS TO ALWAYS LOOK FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER TO HATE ANOTHER PERSON JUST BECAUSE OF HIS TRIBE/FAITH.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Millimann: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Akinsete19:
I thought they claimed that poverty has been reduced drastically, how come Osinbajo still promise to lift 100 million people from poverty?

Nice observation!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by wordychap: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
I'll rather vote an animal than vote APC to continue for another 4 years but for Osibanjo, i wo der why i dont see him as apc
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Johel(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/10-promises-osinbajo-made-to-nigerians-in-declaration-speech/

Same stories...all these years,since 1960...yet nigerians no go get sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What can a VP do when the president is there , except power was transmitted to him at an acting capacity ? When power was transmitted to him, we saw what he did . Nigerians at some point were even praying that buhari shouldn't come out anytime soon , while osinbajo should continue. I remember him also sacking Daura as a result of corruption, the man who hails from same town with buhari. Had buhari been around, that man would never have been sacked. He would still have remained the DSS Director till date. I'm sorry in case you hate this man, he's the man to beat. He's a unifier and wouid fare much more better than all the listed candidates. He's also more acceptable nationwide than them all.

By the way, who told you Buhari had been the one ruling Nigeria since 2015? The cabals are those holding sway at the helms not buhari. Same people had wanted to eliminate osinbajo by all means in the past but all failed. Leave osinbajo out of Buhari's mess though he'd also be fingered as VP in this administration. His role as the constitution stipulates is very limited. The president remains the GCFR.
he should v resigned
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by 001spice: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

He didn`t talk about security. Even if u can do it atleast talk bout it with that different stake-holders may come to assit. (to me 100% F.9. in ur decleration speech
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Ray07(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Naso . . .

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by eldoradoxx: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
If there is brain in APC, Osinbanjo is the man that does not have the baggage of all other candidates in the race that should be supported to emerge President and give Nigeria the new direction. He is one man in APC that even opposition PDP would tolerate and its voters capable of being swayed to vote for him. People like Tinubu and Amechi are just money bags that have taken enough of our collective wealth and now seek to use it to acquire power for their own personal agenda.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by backbone503(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Someone should tell me why would should absolve osibanjo of the failures of this administration ?

As Vice,
1. he can't (or shouldn't) outshine his principal
2. there might be some lofty ideas and policies he might have love implemented which his principal and/or his cabal might not want/like.
3. his powers are constitutionally, politically and morally limited. He literally does what his principal wants/likes
4. He assists, but doesn't call shots.

I'm not rooting or campaigning for him, but we could see a different PYO as President.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Eriokanmi: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
he should v resigned
For me, his activities and roles as VP within the stipulation of constitution had not been encroached upon or threatened in any way to warrant his resignation. When he was wrongly accused of corruption, he said he could give up his VP position but the matter was later resolved and he was exonerated.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Musauzor(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
I wonder what Bola Tinubu will promise Nigerians. His only promise is to fulfill a life-long ambition of becoming Nigerian presidential which,in the circumstance, is a huge pipe dream.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Glory2DLamb(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
E M P T Y !!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by HRMK: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
CAN ANY LEARNED NIGERIAN EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE POOR MASSES ARE GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THESE!IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A TYPICAL LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT WILL TAKE AN EXPERT TO INTERPRET!NAWA OO!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Morenikeji090(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
I support you.... Yoruba will divide.. PDP is winning if apc give him the ticket...
DontBullshitMe:
If he couldn't influence his boss to have implemented these policies then he failed as a VP.

Theoretical promises. Little practicability.

What I expected of this man now is to safely retire to his hometown in Ogun state and then begin to grant interviews to expose the rot of governance that has persisted for so long in that Aso Rock.

If truly he had what it takes to fix this country, why didn't we see any quality semblance of development throughout his tenure as VP and almost a year he enjoyed as acting President.

Again. This man is a fraud.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Damian10(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
This man is a NO NO for me, he couldn't contribute shit as a vice, who dah heck thinks he is going to pull a Rabbit out of the hat and do wonders as a president. As a well learned proffessor we expected him to help transform the educational sector but alas ASUU strikes still lingers.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by ejimatic: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

. I have painstakingly read Osibajjo s promises.He can contest as a Nigeria.However, he said more than this on2015 and 2019I. All are deception and lies. Additionally, I won't support him because he is the Vice of Buhari for 8 years .Any attempt to install him is the Continuation of our suffering as Nigerians. Nigerians need a neutral person to rule now. Enough of suffering in our land.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Guderian(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Please let nigerians not make the mistake of voting for this man.
Was in a failed government for 8yrs now he is coming back to say CRAP!!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Noshitboi(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
This one go bad pass him oga. Osibande, security of lives and properties should top your promises
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by comodo: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
Don't make any promise that you can not fulfill for now sir. You are a good product, but your broom is bad. Wishing you all the best in your political struggle anyway.
Yes that's why security no show there. He already knows that a fight against insurgency is a fight against the North. A fight against IPOB agitation is a fight against SE.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
zoedew:
One is in the hope that Nigerians will choose wisely. Here's an opportunity to get it right since Independence. Osinbajo is not a businessman. Osinbajo is not a wheeler dealer unlike Peter Obi, Atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu, Momodu, Umahi, Anyim and their likes who have also indicated their interest in contesting the Presidency. They might gang up against Osibanjo though. [b]Osinbajo in the few times he had the lever of power gave us a taste of good, purposeful and transparent governance. [/b]The West will not want such a leader for Nigeria so they can continue in their pillage of Nigeria with the connivance of our political class. Am in the hope Nigerians will vote Osinbajo who, unlike, the others mentioned above have skeletons in their cupboards.

What can you show as his achievements so far should be your selling point.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by deeva2: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Osinbajo is part and parcel of the current regime, he's NOT A SAINT among sinners

This is good news for Amechi camp

Osinbajo will cancel tinubu out and clear the path for in-coming president Rotimi Amechi

its now looking good guys

SO AMECHI IS NOT PART AND PARCEL OF THE CURRENT REGIME..YOU FUNNY
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by rajiedreez: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin grin Alaye dey thread carefully, he no mention security cos he knows they'll roast him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo) / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.