Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

"Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. (2431 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
A Nigerian man has revealed that he found out his wife is in love with another man after 30 years of marriage and four kids.

He said he has now left his marriage and his wife has married the man he caught her with.

"I just wasted 30 years of my life with a devil," the man wrote on Twitter.

He revealed that he just left court on April 5 after his ex-wife and her new husband sued him for threatening her.

"Marriage is a fraud," he added.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/marriage-is-a-fraud-man-cries-out-after-finding-out-his-wife-is-in-love-with-another-man-after-30-years-of-marriage.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by immortalcrown(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
He is a product of the fraud because his parents produced him in marriage. Or, is he a bastard?
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
He is a product of the fraud because his parents produced him in marriage. Or, is he a bastard?
grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by Lordeh(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
this one no go heal oh

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by LoudlyMouthed: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Lordeh:
this one no go heal oh
May God EpUs kiss
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by LoudlyMouthed: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Loudly increase the volume!!
#MT.Hed
#FacebookLove
#KissAndKill
#eFitB.You kiss

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by chiommy123(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Marriage is truly scary this days but I blame the society for always shaming unmarried woman cos she married her husband when she is obviously in love with another guy
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Lordeh:
this one no go heal oh
fear women especially 9ja breeds
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Loudly increase the volume!!
#MT.Hed
#FacebookLove
#KissAndKill
#eFitB.You kiss
the pics u attached says it all

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
chiommy123:
Marriage is truly scary this days but I blame the society for always shaming unmarried woman cos she married her husband when she is obviously in love with another guy
mmmmh is that it?
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by Littlerabbit: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Littlerabbit:
Na olosho alll of us go marry
Just pray say make your own never cast
what are u saying? If u wan marry olosho over to u

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by Littlerabbit: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
what are u saying? If u wan marry olosho over to u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Littlerabbit:
as u Dey type so dem Dey fvck your future wife somewhere
Chances of seeing a virgin is so low these days and even if u marry a virgin one day she will enter the streets
this guy self. True sha but always pray for the best. No pray to be a victim of spoil and bad wife
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by Fasindo: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

They served Oga hot breakfast

Have u ever asked urself why Catholic, the oldest christian sect don't allow her priest and monks to marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Orthodox Catholic, the second oldest christian sects don't allow her bishop and majority of the priest to get married?
Have u ever asked urself why Prophet Elijah, didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why John the Baptist didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Hindu, one of the oldest and most peaceful religion in the world don't allow her monks to marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus most beloved Apostle (John) didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus 3best friends (Mary, Lazarus and their sister) didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why St Paul the writer of most of the new testament didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Paul advised the single to remain unmarried if they can?
Have u ever ask urself why Sir Isaac Newton didn't marry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by dontrulee: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Women most times don't marry who they love, they end up marrying who is ready. Na why cheating dey rampant

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by abimic(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2022
chiommy123:
Love and marriage guardian,

welldone o....

Be enjoying your sit at home o.
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by VictorUSA(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
I'll never marry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

They served Oga hot breakfast

Have u ever asked urself why Catholic, the oldest christian sect don't allow her priest and monks to marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Orthodox Catholic, the second oldest christian sects don't allow her bishop and majority of the priest to get married?
Have u ever asked urself why Prophet Elijah, didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why John the Baptist didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Hindu, one of the oldest and most peaceful religion in the world don't allow her monks to marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus most beloved Apostle (John) didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Jesus 3best friends (Mary, Lazarus and their sister) didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why St Paul the writer of most of the new testament didn't marry?
Have u ever ask urself why Paul advised the single to remain unmarried if they can?
Have u ever ask urself why Sir Isaac Newton didn't marry?
no but I'm asking you why then did u marry?

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
dontrulee:
Women most times don't marry who they love, they end up marrying who is ready. Na why cheating dey rampant
don't trust women. They are always confused

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'll never marry!
hehehe okay
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
abimic:

welldone o....

grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by VictorUSA(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
hehehe okay
If you were in my shoe, you won't laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
If you were in my shoe, you won't laugh.
sorry okay. Might be u should try other ladies. But leave 9ja ladies alone
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by VictorUSA(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
sorry okay. Might be u should try other ladies. But leave 9ja ladies alone
No, I'm not hurt by any lady.Instead, I'm disappointed seeing many married women cheating with other married men or single guys.I've been a victim of seduction by married women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by Hector09(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just born and forget marriage cus it don't work...I pity those men that did extravagant wedding last last they we still divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, I'm not hurt by any lady.Instead, I'm disappointed seeing many married women cheating with other married men or single guys.I've been a victim of seduction by married women.
and don't tell me u let the married women walked away freely?
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hector09:
Just born and forget marriage cus it don't work...I pity those men that did extravagant wedding last last they we still divorce
lol
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by VictorUSA(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
and don't tell me u let the married women walked away freely?
It was only once I hugged one behind the kitchen.Tho she wanted more intimate romance, but fear couldn't let me do that because her husband was in the room watching news and her daughter was washing plates in front of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by saintbillion(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
It was only once I hugged one behind the kitchen.Tho she wanted more intimate romance, but fear couldn't let me do that because her husband was in the room watching news and her daughter was washing plates in front of the kitchen.
next time don't loose guard. Let her book an hotel. But make sure she has lot of money to go round
Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by VictorUSA(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
next time don't loose guard. Let her book an hotel. But make sure she has lot of money to go round
I will not do that again oo.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. by chiommy123(f): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
abimic:

welldone o....

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Carribbean Women. / Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? / University Lecturers Are Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.