Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? (2375 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
My Neighbour who is an Offshore worker did his Introduction to his Fiancee last year, November.

But since January 1st or 2nd this Year, He has NOT been @home! 😏

He Left this Beautiful, Innocent-looking and Fair complexioned Girl all by herself in the Apartment undecided

Now, I see some Area Guymen Chyking her once in awhile! sad

She is clearly LONELY and May fall for Any of these SweetTalkers!
I am thinking of meeting her in Evenings to Chat and have some Fun times with Her.

SHOULD I GO AHEAD?
Or I Should comot my Legs from High Tension. cheesy

Nplfmod.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Franzinni: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
You have already concluded from the day you saw her ... But what if you try and fail and then she tells her guy ... Na wahala pro max be that o besides with all the women in this world looking, praying, begging and searching for a man, you decide it's another man's soup you want to use to eat your fufu... Na poison you go chop! And your prick go hang inside so that we go see unah here for nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is why men don't live long.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
This is why men don't live long.

What If those Guys wooing her Succeed in Bedding her? 🤔

You want the upcoming Marriage to Crash? sad
Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Ballzproblem2: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
another fake story
Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Nonexisting1: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Resist the urge to render any type of help to that gender. Soon, they will hang rape on you and your offshore neighbor will have you sleep from one police station to another. Dey your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy
My guy op,e be like say na Okere prison dey flash your line small small so shocked. But my prayer for you na be say make God shield you from picking the call sad

Damnnnnn!!!!!!!!! Op,abeg remove your eye from another nigha wife because it's too dangerous.... Imagine say na you dey for the guy shoe angry. Just imagine am na.....say you come back from your hustle only to find out say your banny don already dey another guyman shoulder,how you go feel like?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Holybaddo: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Comrade no forget to bring the full gist ohh of Weything sup

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
To chop her kpomo dey hungry you abi angry

Make boil catch your blokos there

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Vyzz: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

So you are gonna be like...

Hey get away from her, I will torment her myself?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Holybaddo:
Comrade no forget to bring the full gist ohh of Weything sup

I Will.

After the Guy has done Introduction, some Sharp Area boys wants to Lick his Soup! embarassed

I will NOT allow such Injustice. angry

But Pray for me too.

U Know that Preek can decide to act Different from Brain sometimes! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by flourishing247: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2023
🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
To chop her kpomo dey hungry you abi angry

Make boil catch your blokos there

Where in the Post did I tell you dat
Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Where in the Post did I tell you dat

Do as your profile picture says tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Trilz(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2023
The reason why it's always Good to know who you are married to.

Sometimes in a relationship, I advise people to check their partner's phone once in a while, nothing like my phone is my privacy what about you guys' private parts, public?

Sometimes you check the phones of those you are dating or you clone their WhatsApp and read their chat just to know who exactly you are dating/getting married to.
Not Allowing had I known set in at the end.

Check my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me teach you how to read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone

Fee: 1k

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Isabi4lov: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na men dey do their fellow men

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? by Baronthecelebri: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wahala exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Woman With 3 Kids? / Want a vibrator from my husband / Swinges Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.