Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,924 members, 7,866,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

OSINACHI: How The Shinning Light Went Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OSINACHI: How The Shinning Light Went Out (302 Views)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OSINACHI: How The Shinning Light Went Out by Bluepoet: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
It is often said ,the best marriage is the marriage between two selfless people and the worst marriage is between two selfish people.
The marriage between a selfish person and a selfless person would end up in domestic violence.
It's so sad that Osinachi died by the hands of someone who was supposed to love and cherish her with his body and with his goods. Its sad to see a shinning light put out by someone who was supposed to be a lamp stand,a shield and an anchor. It's a pity she died by the hands of someone who was supposed to be a support system,a cheerleader and a fan base,but he let the brute in him roar at her. He allowed the beast in him to cast a sling upon her. He shunned the nature of divinity and made himself a slave to his flesh and to sin.
Osinachi I cannot tell if she was a nagging or unsubmissive woman but proverbs wisely counsels us to go to the roof top when dealing with such a spouse.
Domestic violence is never an option or let me say, it is the option of a crazy spouse. How is it possible for someone to beat himself or herself? Did you not know that you are already one with your spouse? Only a mad person inflicts injuries upon himself!
I hope many out there will learn from this. When you see the red flag,don't hope for better days. It's not going to come. It will only get worse.
Finally to the married,I have a word for you. It is written in the book of JAPAdiah chapter 1vs1.
Dearly beloved, to you who experience domestic violence. I wish above all things that you will JAPA and be in health even as your soul prospereth.
Pardon my sarcasm,learn from my wisdom. God bless.

https://www.amazon.com/author/blissfulmarriage.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Roommate In Lagos Island / I Have A Strategy To Quash Poverty....get In / Redpillers Are Psychological Unique.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.