Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . (2788 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by olugabbie(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2022
eduj:

that miles long convoy was mauled by small Ukrainian teams using anti armour weapons. They proved so effective that the convoy had to be broke up and then Ukrainian Turkish drones began to hunt them in mass.

We seem to forget that Ukraine has the intelligence and experience of USA and Nato countries at it's disposal.

And yes, Ukraine captured buk systems, tanks, Tor flame throwers, pantsir systems and S-300 systems. Hell the even managed to sink a Russian ship offloading supplies in a Russian controlled port oh! till today Russia doesn't know how and it's ships are now keeping off docking in Ukraine ports close to resistance forces.

we should stop underating this guy's, Afghanistan farmers turned rebels held and won against the most experienced and capable military existing today

The convoy was not meant to stay together. They were meant to split up and try to encircle Kiev. So they didn't split up because of the air attack.

Drone attack can not be effective against such convoy. It is too long. You need helicopter gunship & fighter jets to destroy such convoy effectively. The Ukraine were able to destroy few vehicles with their drones and some of the drones were shot down.

They retreated after the talk in Turkey, where Russia told the world that it's troops in Kiev will leave to city. I could remember when the US and Ukraine officials said they don't trust the Russians. But to my surprise Russian troops started leaving Kiev and the media change the story. They said Ukrainian troops have started forcing the Russia troops out of the city.
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
olugabbie:

The convoy was not meant to stay together. They were meant to split up and try to encircle Kiev. So they didn't split up because of the air attack.

Drone attack can not be effective against such convoy. It is too long. You need helicopter gunship & fighter jets to destroy such convoy effectively. The Ukraine were able to destroy few vehicles with their drones and some of the drones were shot down.

They retreated after the talk in Turkey, where Russia told the world that it's troops in Kiev will leave to city. I could remember when the US and Ukraine officials said they don't trust the Russians. But to my surprise Russian troops started leaving Kiev and the media change the story. They said Ukrainian troops have started forcing the Russia troops out of the city.

Oga stop this idiocy.Russia retreated because they lost the battle for kyiv. Many of there forces would have been surrounded in weeks if Russia didn't pull them out.

You lost over a thousand armoured vehicles in the space of a month,which sane army won't retreat ?

We all saw video's of hundreads of wrecked Russian tanks and even live video from the war front.
We saw Ukraine use artillery to destroy a Russian forward deployment base at a captured airport. The damage was such that Russian helicopter gunships and tanks were totally destroyed.
About that convoy , the made a juicy target for artillery . Guaranteeing that no single shell will miss. Once the Russians realized there foolishness, they tried breaking it up -which only left many of them open to attacks.

It's ok to cheer Russia , but don't sacrifice your reasoning on the alter of bias

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
princeeze1:

You don’t get it, do you? It means that for the bbc which is pro Ukrainian and clearly biased against Russia to have reported it, it cannot be denied. Or you want to claim bbc is doing propaganda against its own sentiments? I clearly understand how pained you are, but the truth that will constantly stare you is this, either by military force or by negotiations, Russian aims will be achieved. Which is? No NATO for Ukraine, Crimean status and Donbass status. Every other thing you are saying is trash. Oh I get it, you are the Ukraine is winning on media crew, but everyday they comedian is begging, weapons, close the skies, people are dying, cities are being decimated and destroyed. Don’t worry, the reality on ground is clear to the blind. Keep winning on SM and MSM. That your heart may not break, don’t try to google real-time images of Ukrainian cities.

Why will I be pained even if Russia anex the whole of Ukraine ?

You guys supporting Russia are something else totally.

Go through my previous posts, I believed Russia will win the battle for kyiv and gain control of most of Ukraine . I thought that the Ukrainians had no option but to resort to a Taliban type of insurgency.

So imagine my shock to see video upon video of Russian tanks,helicopters and soilders destroyed. Then came the ignominious withdrawal of a defeated bully.

Sentiments don't really become reality. The reality is that Russia will never recover militarily from this misadventure.

The cant conquer all of Ukraine and after this war winds down, 50% of Russian assets will be tied down facing a resurgent Ukrainian Army.

Yes Ukraine might not join Nato ,but it can go into a mutual defence treaty with the USA or even Poland -have you ever thought of that ?

This war will result in a highly militarized Ukraine just like the Isreal-Arab war resulted in isreal .

Just like the Taliban take over if Afghanistan. Just like the everlasting stalemate between north Korea and south korea
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Merisbankie:

Afghanistan that nearly finished USA army
they ran
bro
the convoy was withdrew as a sign of improvement in peace talks
so Russian are not intelligent shey
I pity Ukraine

If you really believe this, then i don't think I want to keep this discussion going
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Merisbankie:

I can see possible reasons why you are called a black man

Yes am black and so what ?

Color doesn't in any way affect intelligence .fools, dummies and idiot's abound across ethnicity and every classification of human being .

That I should explain something fundamental like this to you shows just how non-existent your intellect is
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
eduj:

Why will I be pained even if Russia anex the whole of Ukraine.

Sentiments don't really become reality. The reality is that Russia will never recover militarily from this misadventure.

Yes Ukraine might not join Nato ,but it can go into a mutual defence treaty with the USA or even Poland -have you ever thought of that ?

This war will result in a highly militarized Ukraine just like the Isreal-Arab war resulted in isreal .
Your write is filled with your bias and it will not translate to reality on ground.
1) what is Russia’s standing army without reserves? 900k. How many was sent to Ukraine? 150k, same applies to weaponry etc, yet by your logic it will not recover from its military operations in Ukraine.
2) Talk about destroyed tanks and aircraft, it’s called war, the weapons systems are not magical, so both side must incure loses. But who is taking the lion share of the loses. Whose cities are being pummeled? Whose citizens have become refugees? Whose land is being sent back infrastructurally? Who is begging for arms everyday despite winning on media?
3) Maybe you don’t follow the negotiations, Ukraine must declare neutrality for the war to end, so wake up, it means it cannot join any military block again. It will seek guarantor nations which must include same Russia.
4)Lastly, for your kinds who believe an exchange between NATO and Russia will be a walk over. Pray that day does not come. Have you wondered why NATO refused to intervene? Don’t give me article 5 crap because Libya, Syria, Iraq etc did not strike NATO territory. Have you heard of MAD? Due to disparity, it will immediately degenerate into a nuclear exchange of which both your almighty USA, Europe and Russia would be fully destroyed. Even the aftermath will kill us in Africa.
5)Ukraine has been beefed up by volunteer personnel and western armament to almost 500k troops. So it’s like 500k plus NATO arms vs 150k, so it has performed very poorly. Google how long it took all of NATO to beat small Serbia into submission (78days). Did ordinary cutlass wielding Taliban not resist and chase away a US and allied coalition even after 20 years?
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by olugabbie(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
eduj:

Oga stop this idiocy.Russia retreated because they lost the battle for kyiv. Many of there forces would have been surrounded in weeks if Russia didn't pull them out.

You lost over a thousand armoured vehicles in the space of a month,which sane army won't retreat ?

We all saw video's of hundreads of wrecked Russian tanks and even live video from the war front.
We saw Ukraine use artillery to destroy a Russian forward deployment base at a captured airport. The damage was such that Russian helicopter gunships and tanks were totally destroyed.
About that convoy , the made a juicy target for artillery . Guaranteeing that no single shell will miss. Once the Russians realized there foolishness, they tried breaking it up -which only left many of them open to attacks.

It's ok to cheer Russia , but don't sacrifice your reasoning on the alter of bias

You appeared very angry. Well, kindly do a little research on the last talk between Russia and Ukraine in Turkey and what Russia promise to do.
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
eduj:

Yes am black and so what ?

Color doesn't in any way affect intelligence .fools, dummies and idiot's abound across ethnicity and every classification of human being .

That I should explain something fundamental like this to you shows just how non-existent your intellect is
you are manipulated by propanganda
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
eduj:

If you really believe this, then i don't think I want to keep this discussion going
pained

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2022
Merisbankie:

you are manipulated by propanganda

funny, you're not manipulated by propaganda right ?

funny thing about all you Russian apologists is that when given the option, you guys will choose to relocate to the USA, West before darling Russia -why is that ?

The hypocritical nature of Nigerians never stop to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2022
princeeze1:

Your write is filled with your bias and it will not translate to reality on ground.
1) what is Russia’s standing army without reserves? 900k. How many was sent to Ukraine? 150k, same applies to weaponry etc, yet by your logic it will not recover from its military operations in Ukraine.
2) Talk about destroyed tanks and aircraft, it’s called war, the weapons systems are not magical, so both side must incure loses. But who is taking the lion share of the loses. Whose cities are being pummeled? Whose citizens have become refugees? Whose land is being sent back infrastructurally? Who is begging for arms everyday despite winning on media?
3) Maybe you don’t follow the negotiations, Ukraine must declare neutrality for the war to end, so wake up, it means it cannot join any military block again. It will seek guarantor nations which must include same Russia.
4)Lastly, for your kinds who believe an exchange between NATO and Russia will be a walk over. Pray that day does not come. Have you wondered why NATO refused to intervene? Don’t give me article 5 crap because Libya, Syria, Iraq etc did not strike NATO territory. Have you heard of MAD? Due to disparity, it will immediately degenerate into a nuclear exchange of which both your almighty USA, Europe and Russia would be fully destroyed. Even the aftermath will kill us in Africa.
5)Ukraine has been beefed up by volunteer personnel and western armament to almost 500k troops. So it’s like 500k plus NATO arms vs 150k, so it has performed very poorly. Google how long it took all of NATO to beat small Serbia into submission (78days). Did ordinary cutlass wielding Taliban not resist and chase away a US and allied coalition even after 20 years?

no need for this back and front, this thread will be here and we will revisit it in 2 weeks time tops.
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
eduj:

funny, you're not manipulated by propaganda right ?

funny thing about all you Russian apologists is that when given the option, you guys will choose to relocate to the USA, West before darling Russia -why is that ?

The hypocritical nature of Nigerians never stop to amaze me
sure
and when USA is leading a useless leader astray
we should support them cuz we want to Bleep in their countries
wise up
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Merisbankie:

sure
and when USA is leading a useless leader astray
we should support them cuz we want to Bleep in their countries
wise up

you still haven't answered my question.

why won't you choose Russia over traveling to the USA ?

Am beginning to think that most of you guys fronting for Russia on this forum since the war began are bitter Nigerian's rejected or kicked away from USA or the West.

Thousand's of Nigerians study and reside in Ukraine -more than Russia
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Merisbankie:
sure and when USA is leading a useless leader astray we should support them cuz we want to Bleep in their countries wise up
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
eduj:

Am beginning to think that most of you guys fronting for Russia on this forum since the war began are bitter Nigerian's rejected or kicked away from USA or the West.

it is a wish for all to go abroad
have been to the states countless times
never in Russia or Ukraine
but so because of an individual aspiring to go to USA
then if USA does sth uncalled fori should support them with full chest
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
eduj:

then if USA does sth uncalled for
i should support them with full chest
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Merisbankie:

then if USA does sth uncalled for
i should support them with full chest

so you shamelessly state that you will choose USA instead of Russia. And don't give me that crap of being to the USA countlessly .This is a claim that can't be proved
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2022
eduj:

so you shamelessly state that you will choose USA instead of Russia. And don't give me that crap of being to the USA countlessly .This is a claim that can't be proved

I pray the embassy Grant you visa
cuz I see you are obsessed
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Merisbankie:

I pray the embassy Grant you visa
cuz I see you are obsessed

hahahaha . that's all you can come up with ? I knew it .All this support of Russia is as a result of failed visa application.

if you truly believe your post's, apply and relocate to Russia
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Merisbankie(m): 1:20am On Apr 17, 2022
eduj:

hahahaha . that's all you can come up with ? I knew it .All this support of Russia is as a result of failed visa application.

if you truly believe your post's, apply and relocate to Russia
Lol
This got me
I have been to the states like I told you earlier
Keep applying
God is your strength
Re: Russian Media Released A Video Of A Destroyed Slovakian S-300 Given To Ukraine . by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lol
This got me
I have been to the states like I told you earlier
Keep applying
God is your strength

it's so easy to claim since there isn't a way to prove it. hating on the USA won't get you there bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Texas Mosque Is Destroyed In Blaze Hours After Pres. Trump Signs Executive Order / Joe Biden Receives More Votes Than Any Other Candidate In US History / You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.