Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? (3844 Views)

What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? / Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? / You Visited Your Sister And Saw Her Husband Doing This To Her, What Would You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Rickmann: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
Me: if I no beat beat am, make I bend.

Well, it all depends on my mood the moment I spot it.
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Benki003(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
If I no knack the mama make I know grin grin grin
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by harsysky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
CamusMidas:

How e take happen?

I can't have kids around and just leave things to chance.
It is almost impossible as you will lose guard with maybe your phone, Tv, lappy, cups, plates, certificates etc because of tiredness or a lil nap.

You can't just do nothing but smile as the poor baby would still be smiling innocently. That's the joy of being a parent.
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Richy4(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
The kid look really cute standing on that laptop smiley
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by lilioj: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
CamusMidas:

How e take happen?

I can't have kids around and just leave things to chance.
Easier said, when you have kids two seconds is enough for them, I was working on my laptop one day then a call came in, I stood up and spent under 5 mins on the call by the time I came back to my laptop the top was hanging limp, apparently my son yanked it backwards and spoilt the spring holding it firm. All that happened just under 5 mins! I was shocked that day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. / Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? / People Living Abroad,where Is Best To Buy A House First Nigeria Or Abroad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.