Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos (80231 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Olabode211: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Nude pics everywhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by jwills(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

A trunk for Christ sake...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by charlypoker(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Okpo no do pass this one. wetin come remain to see there? Rubbish grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Realhommie:
No, they are actually not. They're very valid.. The mum's comment is one of disappointment, no parent with good moral stand will be happy seeing their ward like that. She didn't just dress in that manner, she posted it for public consumption and men will sure fantasize about and sexualize her.

I mean see her under boobs showing, she's like 80% naked. 100% indecent exposure.

Since u are capitalizing on the mom comments, have u think or has it cross ur mind that the comment might just be the fact on how the world has evolved than in her days.. putting in mind that it’s 2days now and the picture is still on her page, if she was really displeasure by it the pic would be removed from her page by now… peace
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by deeva2: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
This act devalues women in the sight of men.. The only thing that come to the mind of most men is to chop her and thats all.. Western culture/Civilization is gradually taking better part of us in Nigeria, especially the southerner.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:

U wear boxers, not everyone wear swimming trunks, so save the sermon and with ur boxers, no one come and be tell not to post ur pictures wia u want to if u choose to snap and post one

If you don't know that wearing bikini is wrong, you need moral deliverance.
You need to be born again.
Shalom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by DavidKajo94(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
It's not about what she's supposed to wear to a pool, it's about she posting it to the public to see. Get sense
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If you don't know that wearing bikini is wrong, you need moral deliverance.
You need to be born again.
Shalom.

And what has ur country righteousness done to the country… abeg shift
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ofiko123(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
No comments..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:

It doesn't change the fact you are morally sick and you need Jesus to heal you.
Thank you as you shift to Jesus to heal and save your soul.
Thank you.
Shalom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tor it is well
Dankovich1:
Then her daughters post doesn't define her personal life either.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ufotunang: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Her mother is proud that her daughter is advertising her market for her customers and sugar daddies to patronize her .... nawaoooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by BRATISLAVA: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
She is showcasing her well shaved pussy for lesbians to feast on.

Lol.

What a comment. You're Funny.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Valobit(f): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
she isn't applauding
she is not happy
vastolord4:
Who in his right mind would applaud his daughter in bikini?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

Na to dress like Father Christmas nah..wetin remain?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It doesn't change the fact you are morally sick and you need Jesus to heal you.
Thank you as you shift to Jesus to heal and save your soul.
Thank you.
Shalom.

Because someone posted a solution to certain problems

It means you don't know how important such pictures are to certain people

It's a matter of life and death

Such pictures or nothing

The idea of condemning those who relish such pictures doesn't help matters

You only make things worse for the world

Except humanity is a disgrace to life on Earth.....,why should people who have to SEE such pictures as often as possible be deprived of them in the name of whatever it is

Let the world at least ensure such pictures are SEEN by those who have to SEE ... whether or not they ever MEET the people in the pictures!

Damn it!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2022
ExAngel007:
Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has reacted to her daughter, Meraiah's bikini photos.

The young lady had taken to Instagram at the weekend to flaunt her curves in skimpy two-piece bikini.

The actress rolled her eyes at the post, writing:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-reacts-to-her-daughters-bikini-photos.html

Who cares about the reaction?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=HellVictorinho4 post=111896351]

Because someone posted a solution to certain problems

It means you don't know how important such pictures are to certain people

It's a matter of life and death

Such pictures or nothing

The idea of condemning those who relish such pictures doesn't help matters

You only make things worse for the world

Except humanity is a disgrace to life on Earth.....,why should people who have to SEE such pictures as often as possible be deprived of them in the name of whatever it is

Let the world at least ensure such pictures are SEEN by those who have to SEE ... whether or not they ever MEET the people in the pictures!

Damn it!!!

Your comment just confirm my suspicion - you belong to the group of sick folks who must see the nudity of sluts and shameless women as drug to masturbate and satisfy their mental moral and sexual perversion and addiction.
That's where it always starts. Then it progresses to rape.
Get well soon.
Jesus loves you.
Shalom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

It has restrained us from shamelessly walking naked and having sex in public as animals.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It has restrained us from shamelessly walking naked and having sex in public as animals.

And how has that affect the country growth, increase minimum wage, fix roads, electricity, make u vote goods leaders without judging by religion or ethnicity and most of all has it put food on ur table
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iamicekid:

And how has that affect the country growth, increase minimum wage, fix roads, electricity, make u vote goods leaders without judging by religion or ethnicity and most of all has it put food on ur table

You think all Nigerians are poor and lacking daily food?
You're very wrong.
The fact is Nigerians contribute to the economic growth of western nations via schooling abroad, medical tourism, importation, etc.
I've never lacked daily meals in recent years.
So I'm not suffering.
And if you offer me an opportunity to travel abroad, I will flatly reject your offer.
Shalom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by HellVictorinho4(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=111909350][/quote]

Whatever you mean by perversion doesn't mean all is well with you as well

Your issues remain in your blood

Anyway...., your definition of sickness doesn't change my reply

However you find my reply.., it has been put

In fact..., you only make matters worse by trying to kill me with your speech

Now ..., some will say I've got to be deprived of the very tiny opportunity I have to survive because their ancestors were known for creating very huge ones for them!

Grace is defined as something without merit but some bastards will call for something that never exists to be put in place by me to be allowed to survive!

In fact.., I curse the day I had to meet almost everyone on Nairaland!

It's been useless!!!

Damn it!!!

What is an evidence of my death making life without my post amazing?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Whatever you mean by perversion doesn't mean all is well with you as well

Your issues remain in your blood

Anyway...., your definition of sickness doesn't change my reply

However you find my reply.., it has been put

In fact..., you only make matters worse by trying to kill me with your speech

Now ..., some will say I've got to be deprived of the very tiny opportunity I have to survive because their ancestors were known for creating very huge ones for them!

Grace is defined as something without merit but some bastards will call for something that never exists to be put in place by me to be allowed to survive!

In fact.., I curse the day I had to meet almost everyone on Nairaland!

It's been useless!!!

Damn it!!!

What is an evidence of my death making life without my post amazing?

Your response is incoherent.
You need Jesus.
May He pull you out of any pit you currently are in.
I love you.
Jesus loves you far more.
Shalom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your response is incoherent.
You need Jesus.
May He pull you out of any pit you currently are in.
I love you.
Jesus loves you far more.
Shalom.

I said however you find........if YOU find it incoherent...., Jesus can't do shit.

Your definition of love is nothing but confusion or insincerity in your head.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Ajimusty2: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2022
I no get mind reach this one sha hmm
iya how far na?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by g4gerald: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Iamicekid:

And she must post it on social media abi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
g4gerald:

And she must post it on social media abi?

Is there a law that says she can’t and how is what she decided to do with her life and body ur business
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by AlphaTaikun: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:
Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has reacted to her daughter, Meraiah's bikini photos.

The young lady had taken to Instagram at the weekend to flaunt her curves in skimpy two-piece bikini.

The actress rolled her eyes at the post, writing:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-reacts-to-her-daughters-bikini-photos.html
"Na wa o"... Says Omotola. grin
That was loud enough.

So, Meraiah couldn't find her
ideal "bra cup size" and had to
leave the boobs sprawling out
carelessly? That's wardrobe
malfunction to me.

She's cute though but has to
get the best 2-piece bikini wear
next time for the swimming pool
or beach.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by AlphaTaikun: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Is it not funny that ladies will wear bikini with confidence outside, but will be doing "shy shy" if you see them on pant and bra

No be juju be that? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Lol... I've been quite amused by that female behavior too.

It's called "social conditioning"
through years of subtle "mind programming."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63