Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos (80233 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Lamasta(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
FireUpNow:

Na she and her daughter Sabi. On the other hand I nor go for imagine wetin her father go feel about this
The father has little or nothing to do cos it cannot undone what the world has seen already grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by adefitim(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just imagine how THICK HER PUSSY gonna be chai God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by RedPilChurchBoy: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
She Don overdo am... That NaWao Don talk am all.. All I see here is assets declaration and nothing more

Asset declaration grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Fortune109: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Iyanu a Sele..
Trust God!

On top yansh bro grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by jclassiq(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
What a shame. This "new age" nonsense is really damaging everything. "Nawao" has taken the place of serious scolding and discipline.
Look at the nudity of this girl in a platform where her parents exist. Shame!!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by izubext007: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na wa o......I can perceive the aromal of her fresh pussy

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iyke48: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided
what about the nawa o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dis our eyes dey see things oo, gone are the days when decency ............
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by VirileNelly2420: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
vastolord4:
Who in his right mind would applaud his daughter in bikini?
And u know say bikini pass bikini... Dis one get as e be o... As she already get killer body
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ooh la la shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by macho44(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I no get mind reach this one sha hmm
No even try am, do you want us to PUKE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by TrumXray(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
vastolord4:
Who in his right mind would applaud his daughter in bikini?
Iyabo Ojo

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by VirileNelly2420: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I no get mind reach this one sha hmm

But wait o, how d papa go take dey look dis pics sef? To swim with bikini gud o, but to snap with am com post online...e get as e b o. Dis one na g-string naa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by sinola(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Almost the same thing with her mama own... Fully endowed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by PEXBlog(f): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Thrash as usual undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gospel2Day: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

What do men wear to swim in a pool?
May God have mercy on you and restore your moral sanity.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ubee(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2022
The bikini bottom is deeply erotic, but that's in line with what has been normalised for women to wear in the past decade.
But it's the top for me. It's clear she just went all out to show up her body as loud as she could possibly do.
The cup size clearly looks two to three sizes below her normal size and they're barely holding her breasts in place.

It's her life and her time.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Gee64: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2022
So beautiful!

Vaseline boys at work now...methinks!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What do men wear to swim in a pool?
May God have mercy on you and restore your moral sanity.

U wear boxers, not everyone wear swimming trunks, so save the sermon and with ur boxers, no one come and be tell not to post ur pictures wia u want to if u choose to snap and post one
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2022
nedekid:

Why do you think people's thinking are dumb while yours is the opposite? Ie smart?
You keep using the word "dumb".
You talk of UK, Dubai, US abroad, it may supprise you that such places you use as yardsticks, people on this forum visit those places just as you go form Ikeja to oshodi and back.

U guys are easily been spotted cause no one that have explored Atleast to just 1 developed country will think like u…. Peace out
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ChiefSweetus: 2:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Will soon snatch her momma's customers
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by nedekid: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:

U guys are easily been spotted cause no one that have explored Atleast to just 1 developed country will think like u…. Peace out
Lolz, guess I have not.
Put I put it to you, you have not reached mm2, much less entered aeroplane.
Tell the country you have been to if you are right.
Do you even have kids? I doubt.
That's how one was making mouth here the other day only to find out he was an intending jambite.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Munzy14(m): 2:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol moderation is key but occasionally I can be crazy
It is Importanta to be yourself first.. cheesy

As crazy babe, some men are ok with it, while some are not.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Dankovich1: 2:51am On Apr 12, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Her username doesn't define her personal life!
Then her daughters post doesn't define her personal life either.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by MARYIAN(f): 4:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Is that all she can say? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by myrates: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Hot and Thick shocked

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by FireUpNow(m): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Lamasta:

The father has little or nothing to do cos it cannot undone what the world has seen already grin
You could be right because we live in a world where some things are beyond us our our control.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Abujason: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2022
If I remove that bikini come hammer that her small toto ehn…
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz, guess I have not.
Put I put it to you, you have not reached mm2, much less entered aeroplane.
Tell the country you have been to if you are right.
Do you even have kids? I doubt.
That's how one was making mouth here the other day only to find out he was an intending jambite.

Lol me prove to u, have fun I hope that mentality takes u to places
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ambr055i: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, that is tongs she is wearing, with tiny undersized bra.
Look am well well. If you dive in a pool like that, I assure you that you will come up naked.
Which proper naija parent will want to see their daughter dressed up as a sex object?
Even if it is pool side, oga she is indecently dressed.
Ofcourse as men we like to see other people's daughters dressed like that, but not ours.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Realhommie(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
No, they are actually not. They're very valid.. The mum's comment is one of disappointment, no parent with good moral stand will be happy seeing their ward like that. She didn't just dress in that manner, she posted it for public consumption and men will sure fantasize about and sexualize her.

I mean see her under boobs showing, she's like 80% naked. 100% indecent exposure.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by BigDawsNet: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Fortune109:

On top yansh bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53