Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos (80227 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by phemmyfour: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
dollynnn:
"Na wa o"cheesy
Daughter don dey do pass her mother
when mother's handle is "realomosexy*....how will she correct her daughter on what to upload on social media

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by BigDawsNet: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:
Hmmmm!

Eran Agba

You dey fo nii?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Premiumwriter: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

The mother isn't pleased at her daughter's hoeing....
you sure
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by sojayy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
She Don overdo am... That NaWao Don talk am all.. All I see here is assets declaration and nothing more

She don too Sabi d job pass hm mama, na d mama teach her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
I'm sure omosexy would be threatened by her daughters figures, and the girl is stupid, seriously Idk how I would feel if my daughter dressed like this and showed it to the whole world, but I know I would be so sad that im raising an olosho in my house
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Mayeldah(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
If the mama still dey bear 'Omosexy' what else do you expect from the daughter shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don cum...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Maynman:

Only bikinis are wore to swimming pools?
And it's not in your place to tell an adult what to wear to a pool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by JubrinElSudan: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Girls will wear this outside but will get mad if a guy "barges in" on them wearing only pant inside

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by pinkguy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
It her daughter that is the real omosexy

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Yankee101: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ask her to take it down, not na wa oh

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by slowice(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nwa bụ mmimi grin Full options

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:
I'm sure omosexy would be threatened by her daughters figures, and the girl is stupid, seriously Idk how I would feel if my daughter dressed like this and showed it to the whole world, but I know I would be so sad that im raising an olosho in my house
Good greif,you guys are completely backwards for 2022, I regret being a Nigerian at times
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't like girls and women who display and portray themselves as sex objects.

I have known her mom, Dr. Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde since she was 17 and she was not this stupid.
There are better bikinis to wear than this one that looks like a G-string and she wore it deliberately to show herself as a sex object. Shameless.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nekky5(f): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm!!!!! Na serious wawawawa!!!!!!! Nudity is now fun abi? Na waoooooooooo!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided
Say it louder for those in the back. I can't believe it's 2022 and we are still living in the 50s

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
My spec
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

She's not supposed to take a picture with her swimsuit or bikini or whatever it's called and share same with the whole world

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Maynman: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And it's not in your place to tell an adult what to wear to a pool

How did we get here? I’m only replying to that comment.
She can go naked if she wants, that’s the attention she crave for.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Good greif,you guys are completely backwards for 2022, I regret being a Nigerian at times

oga look, I'm feeling good watching that photo, she's actually sexy,.but I.dont.think I would be that happy.if.its.my child,.argue with urslf okay

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
She has over done it... her dad wont be cool with this at all......

Haba!!

This doesn't look cool at all to show to world...

She is naked to me...kai

She should take it down if she has sense!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Oh lala ah wewe

OgaNedNwoko has entered the chatroom
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by IbileIfe: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Vaseline crew just joined the Chatroom.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Emmaculate77(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:

You are the one who is clearly dumb here.

It is one thing to wear/do whatever you want in a pool, but it is another thing to share it to the whole world.

Is the fact that you cannot have your clothes on while having sex enough reason to snap yourself during the act and share it to the world with the gullible excuse, "was I supposed to put on my clothes while having sex?"

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by phorget(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by zedegit: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has reacted to her daughter, Meraiah's bikini photos.

The young lady had taken to Instagram at the weekend to flaunt her curves in skimpy two-piece bikini.

The actress rolled her eyes at the post, writing:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-reacts-to-her-daughters-bikini-photos.html

See Toto. tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

oga look, I'm feeling good watching that photo, she's actually sexy,.but I.dont.think I would be that happy.if.its.my child,.argue with urslf okay
You wouldn't be happy if it's your child because of how y'all view the world..... it's completely old fashioned but you raise your kids your way
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by bonnyhope: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
How old is this girl sef

The parents could not even inculcate moral in her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Mrtaye: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Zeinymira:
I knew it will be Meraiah and not her elder sister.
Ok the elder is more conservative
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Allisgud: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
The toto get meat o shocked shocked shocked

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by 2braithe: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I no get mind reach this one sha hmm

This could be you but you no get bress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon