Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) (3480 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Is She Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please my fellow comrade is my girlfriend using a spy app on my phone? She knows when my cellular data is on even when am not online on WhatsApp or fb ,

E shock me
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
why don't u go and buy her airtime instead of worrying about spy app cheesy, Saving her no as MY love love emoji, but u no get sense cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by dawnomike(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Your WhatsApp is goving you away... Disable the use of background data for your WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sorry. Don't be vexed
Leave her and buy new phone

1 Like

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Your WhatsApp is goving you away... Disable the use of background data for your WhatsApp
boss I don't understand
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
Lol
what's funny boss embarassed
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Sorry. Don't be vexed
Leave her and buy new phone
angry
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by theblackrannger: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
your WhatsApp is showing her when you are online.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
theblackrannger:
boss what should I do to stop it
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
theblackrannger:
but how is that possible?
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by blackboy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
No spy app. She can tell from whatsapp when you are online. Tech basics 101
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Nonexisting: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Guys like me with no girlfriends don't worry about shits like this.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
blackboy:
No spy app. She can tell from whatsapp when you are online. Tech basics 101
boss how do I stop it , and how is it done
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Guys like me with no girlfriends don't worry about shits like this.
grin omo no be small thing oo
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by squash47(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
makeherscream:
boss how do I stop it , and how is it done
she dey use gb WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by nazicartel(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Since my girlfriend then and my fiancee now gave me heart break. I started saving people's numbers with their real names. I can never save number as babe or whatever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by OscarJaden(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omo you really the suffer
You the date Nigerian girl and also supporting Manchester united at the same time

The lord is your muscle grin

5 Likes

Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
squash47:
she dey use gb WhatsApp.
yes but how do I stop it
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Baronthecelebri: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Delete the WhatsApp and redownload it on
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by falcon01: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Freeze your WhatsApp or force stop it
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by deen84(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
dawnomike:
How can this be done
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Someone explain to me please how she did it and how I can stop her from knowing anytime I on my cellular data
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by yommyoke: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
makeherscream:
Someone explain to me please how she did it and how I can stop her from knowing anytime I on my cellular data
Get GBWhatsapp,
And then freeze your last seen, that will solve the whole issue.
Secondly, if you can't use GBWhatsapp, you can delete her contact from your phone, and then set all privacy stuffs to "only my contacts"
That should solve it
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
yommyoke:

Get GBWhatsapp,
Secondly, if you can't use GBWhatsapp, you can delete her contact from your phone, and then set all privacy stuffs to "only my contacts"
That should solve it
if I delete her contact from my phone and set all privacy stuffs only my contact I won't be able to see her last seen and know if she's online am I right?
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Ulunne777(f): 1:42am On Aug 21, 2022
makeherscream:

You cannot stop her.duurh! grin
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 2:23am On Aug 21, 2022
yommyoke:

Get GBWhatsapp,
That should solve it
now I know what she did , it's called online contact toast , thanks boss I really appreciate this
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by Temmylee01(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Set your last seen to nobody, go to receipt settings on WhatsApp and off it, then Las Las go to settings on your phone click data and then go to data usage from there click on WhatsApp and restrict it from running underground.
But note: you might not be receiving WhatsApp pop up messages again untill u open the app.
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by UrPapa: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Mumu plenty for this nairaland like mad
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by yommyoke: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
makeherscream:
if I delete her contact from my phone and set all privacy stuffs only my contact I won't be able to see her last seen and know if she's online am I right?

Yes, you won't.
She won't see yours too
Re: Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) by makeherscream(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2022
yommyoke:

Yes, you won't.
She won't see yours too
thanks boss just downloaded gb WhatsApp have freezed my last seen , once again thanks boss

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin / Hookup Or Girlfriend / Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.