Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,951 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. (401 Views)

Sex Is Overated Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by Godoverevery: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
The foolishness of a man start when he try to please a woman, the breed of women out there are nothing to write home about.
Just yesterday I watched a mother abandon her son in the hospital just because the boy offer his dad is left over meal......she the one that paid the admission bills and she angry over doing that.
Even if a woman have billions of naira she will see paying school fee's or hospital bills of her kids if the husband cant as she suffering.

Alot of men are stressed out because the Load is too much......bills upon bills upon bills.
If you can't provide for her needs then you are in for serious nagging and insults.

I don't blame this women because we have lot of foolish men aswell.....the one who try everytime to please a woman, how can a man be ordering food he can't buy for himself for a lady ....isn't that not madness

We have lot of failed marriages today because majority of women have lot of expectations, they want it all and this is dependent on the man.
The worst thing that can happen to a man in marriage is for him to go broke for long time....TAKE AWAY A MAN MONEY IN MARRIAGE AND WATCH HOW MOST WOMEN WILL PREFER TO BE SINGLE.

LET NOBODY FOOL YOU WITH I LOVE YOU B.S......ASK HER THE REASON WHY SHE WANT TO MARRY YOU....TRUST ME MOST WONT HAVE AN ANSWER.

I can count numerous men who wife left them when things go down financially...IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!! A man is of no use without money to them.

Note: A warning to young men out there.....I won't say you shouldn't date a lady but don't be foolish in the relationship.......NEVER EVER TRY TO PLEASE A LADY......Don't spend on her if she doesn't reciprocate....peace.

6 Likes

Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by fikayormi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg how many relationship adviser we get for this forum ?

Iyaebe, what did you have to say ?
Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by MrSensor(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
OP, let me urinate first before I decend on you.

Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by SNEFF: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
welcome to naija , everyone nah relationship counsellor.. thanks tho
Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by Nyascobar1414: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those men preferred to think with their d!cks.. I want more of them to learn..
Nigeria gad a whole lotta p*ssy worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
OP sir...
I think I get the point you're tryna pass....

However sir...
One thing I've learnt over the years is to not put every gender in one basket, when dealing with people/humans..

Yes! There are a lot of useless females ((,and males)) out there, but I know for certainty that there are also wonderful females ((and males)) out there that will support you genuinely at all times...

Females (males) who would stand by you even in your lowest of moments....

I can say this with confidence, because by God's grace, I have a few of such wonderful person's in my life....

We just have to keep our eyes open and pray God brings them our way undecided....
Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Godoverevery:
LET NOBODY FOOL YOU WITH I LOVE YOU B.S......ASK HER THE REASON WHY SHE WANT TO MARRY YOU....TRUST ME MOST WONT HAVE AN ANSWER.

any wise bitch out there will simply answer: "because you are everything i desire in a man; you are smart, funny educated and great in bed... and i cant think of spending the rest of my life without you"

I can count numerous men who wife left them when things go down financially...IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!! A man is of no use without money to them.

in this day and age, a wife who is jobless is a useless woman... but sadly, too many Nigerian men will rather their wife stay home doing nothing, while they go slave away all day long (because of their misplaced deluded ego), than having her bring a salary , and god forbid be in contact with other men, lol.

Note: A warning to young men out there.....I won't say you shouldn't date a lady but don't be foolish in the relationship.......NEVER EVER TRY TO PLEASE A LADY......Don't spend on her if she doesn't reciprocate....peace.

i fully disagree...there are MANY WAYS to please a woman without spending a dime. if her satisfaction only comes down to spending money, then this is a cheap pay as you go olosho, and no future wife.
Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by Karleb(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

in this day and age, a wife who is jobless is a useless woman...

To herself, the husband, children and the whole family.

Sadly, most young men just want a regular pussy to fucckkk. A girlfriend that does not have a job is in the same category, provided she's a graduate.

Only exception is if she's currently learning something that'll make her earn.

My money, my money girls, also useless.

1 Like

Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by Karleb(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
The reason why girls are like this is because we men indulge them. So, you should rather focus more attention on men.

If you see what women have use vagina to collect in this life, you'd know marriage na small thing.

Make we the guys dey try get sense.
Re: Let Nobody Fool You I Love You....Ask Her The Reason Why She Want To Marry You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Karleb:
To herself, the husband, children and the whole family.
Sadly, most young men just want a regular pussy to fucckkk. A girlfriend that does not have a job is in the same category, provided she's a graduate.
Only exception is if she's currently learning something that'll make her earn.
My money, my money girls, also useless.

allelujah!!!! but sadly there are so many brothas in Nigeria/Africa with failed mindset, believing that a woman who works is wrong bla bla bla and/or that it is not a woman's job to contribute to the household/family! no wonder such failed mindset creates so many lazy good for nothing women afterwards.
***spit on floor***

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways Women Act When They Don't Love You Anymore / Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.