Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady (388 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Tochukwuoparaa: 4:41pm On May 19, 2022
Every man wants to get married to a young and beautiful woman because she will give birth to gorgeous children. Not everything that shines, however, is made of precious metals. As an older man married to her, you would encounter disadvantages. What are some of the drawbacks to using this method of transportation? Here are a few instances.

1. She might be very bored with you.

Yes, you provide financial security. However, there are instances when you have to go to bed earlier than she would desire. Neither you nor popular reality shows can keep up with her training for a marathon. Because these activities require a lot of energy, you may be concerned that she isn't content performing them all on her own. It is physically impossible for you to give her what a man of her age can.

2. You may become uneasy with the other person’s perceptions of your relationship.

There comes a time when you'll worry about what people will think about you. When people see you two together, do they wonder if she's your daughter? People think you just have a relationship with her because she is so attractive. Does it scare you that people would think you're her sugar daddy and dump her on you once they find out? You'll start to get irritated by it all.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/5-disadvantages-of-marrying-a-young-lady/

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Felimax(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2022
Count me out!

She has to be young and evergreen, even after three kids i still gushes over her.

Love wan finish me!
I press her on the road and do crazy things with her.

She is my crush
She is my wife and she is evergreen!

(1) (Reply)

Data Give-aways... / Help I'm Having Life Threatening Dreams. / I Did This To Her: Am I Selfish? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.