Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift (47154 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by doctor20202020(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Efcc should go after him and arrest both victim.increase ur jail term to 100yrs impresinment , na were he get d money,if they use all those girls for ritual her family go dey complain nonse
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by prophetfire: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
Meanwhile nairaland Redpillers are here chasing female monikers upandan grin
If you believe that poor skit, then it means that your brain has been used to do rituals.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Veeryeasy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
How would this child maintain that machine?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by madukaanaya(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
ugly thing
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Ajimusty2: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
just as you are waiting for who to attack everyday.all of us no kuku get work.
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by chaloskyx: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
HOPE HIS MOTHER HAS A G WAGON COS IF NOT HES A FOOL
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Raychee(f): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Okay?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by fluffybaby(f): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
embarassed

Too bad mine wants a diamonds on her ankles and not GLK
So?
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Adabestseason(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fake news this is an opinion poll
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

So?
$85k VVS from Ellionte? Too expensive of course wish she's ready to compromise and go fr a lesser one
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Akuruoulo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Richsteemit:

We thank God it is not you. Pls where is bored berry
na true my brother. E dn tey
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Aaay: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
How
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by finejevwe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm.... I hope this girl will not pay with her head
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by chaseblack(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
why Adenike Is her name Adenike...be careful

Oh! Good evening Adenike, it's nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by babaalagbo11(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
The pressure to impress...my advise to you young guys reading this, hustle with sense no go do pass yourself... remember the consequences or repercussions of whatever you do...live right do not run pass your time
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Blacksavage: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm...

Hope say he mama and them he female relatives balance

If not me and this young niggarrrr go get problem...
And to the rest of my real niggarrrrs on nairaland...lets keep on Huzzling....don't give up....
Na 2 seconds everywhere take dey burst..

Give up nor join..na beans we dey cook...nor be stone...very soon he go don

100 for you boss
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by BigRocky: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopexter:

No worry about her future, if she no fit born she go adopt your own tongue

Ya,say way you were adopted when your mom abandoned you inside pit toilet grin
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Wchris(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
I just dey pity that innocent girl

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Major1984(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Playloaded:
It was gathered that the car was a birthday gift from the young man.

A young Nigerian man said to be 20 years has gifted his girlfriend a brand new car.

The young man made the presentation a surprise as he blindfolded her before leading her to the brand new car - a mercedes GLK worth millions of naira.

It was gathered that the car was a birthday gift from the young man.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcNOcaxqEdx/

https://playloaded.com.ng/20yr-old-gifts-girlfriend-mercedes-glk-worth-millions-of-naira-as-birthday-gift/
Yahoo Yahoo boy
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by babaireti(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Empty shell + 1 car =1
Bobo don cashout ,bobo kom payout, baby, from now on, carry ur cross
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by seyz91(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

If them use them now, they go dey blame Yahoo guys...

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings...
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy
GODPUNISHALABI:
When dem mine her head as payment make una no go disturb us with "justice for adenike" grin
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by GoldDolpin(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm...

Hope say he mama and them he female relatives balance

If not me and this young niggarrrr go get problem...
And to the rest of my real niggarrrrs on nairaland...lets keep on Huzzling....don't give up.... Boss
Na 2 seconds everywhere take dey burst..

Give up nor join..na beans we dey cook...nor be stone...very soon he go don

Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by fluffybaby(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
$85k VVS from Ellionte? Too expensive of course wish she's ready to compromise and go fr a lesser one

Omo, she gat big eyes . Maybe she doesn't know your financial position she might think you are a billionaire willing to burn a huge chunk on her. I hope she calms down soon cool
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by LogicBomb8: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
embarassed

Too bad mine wants a diamonds on her ankles and not GLK
She may as well ask 4 a pink lambo u knw.
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by toujurs: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
And some one would later marry this used womb, some guys are realy going through alot and suffering for what they know nothing about. Most of these girls are bitches.
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Omo, she gat big eyes . Maybe she doesn't know your financial position she might think you are a billionaire willing to burn a huge chunk on her. I hope she calms down soon cool
Mehn for real! Chanel bags, Valentino boots just name it but it seems I'm not doing enough I just hope she can finally see it all someday
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:

She may as well ask 4 a pink lambo u knw.
Nah! For real man

I've got plans for her but maybe I'm just gonna leave her out and travel afterall
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by YourFavorite21(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one go still get womb at all, with the bottomless pit in between her two left legs undecided
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by LogicBomb8: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Nah! For real man

I've got plans for her but maybe I'm just gonna leave her out and travel afterall
Lol
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by LogicBomb8: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Icebox got som cheaper
Re: 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Icebox got som cheaper
she insists Ellionte fore I can propose I found it ridiculous cuz there's life after that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.